CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Where's the todays answer? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6857)

alterflip 06-11-2004 12:25 PM

Where's the todays answer?

Ok!
right me if im wrong...but 60 Question in 60 Days should be starting today!
Shame wind-up!

GeeK_2004 06-11-2004 12:48 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Bridge of Clay 06-11-2004 02:08 PM

it starts 10 days from today, June 21st. no one has ever said it would start today... everybody assumed it due the countdown...

but I also heard it would be 60 questions in 50 days... I dunno, but the deadline to submit questions is on June 15th, if I reckon.

So it makes sense if it starts later.

plummer 06-11-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
it starts 10 days from today, June 21st. no one has ever said it would start today... everybody assumed it due the countdown...

but I also heard it would be 60 questions in 50 days... I dunno, but the deadline to submit questions is on June 15th, if I reckon.

So it makes sense if it starts later.

To quote AB.com:
Starting next Friday June 11th, the guys will answer one question a day for the next 60 days, and we'll post their answers here!

So you could either read that as the first answers will be posted today, or the first questions will be answered today.

Where'd you get June 21 from?

Dogstar 06-11-2004 03:28 PM

I would think they meant that the answers would start being posted today, but the whole site isn't even really up yet, so who knows?

Bridge of Clay 06-11-2004 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plummer
To quote AB.com:
Starting next Friday June 11th, the guys will answer one question a day for the next 60 days, and we'll post their answers here!

So you could either read that as the first answers will be posted today, or the first questions will be answered today.

Where'd you get June 21 from?

I know... but I was told it will begin only 10 days from now.

June 11th + 10 days = June 21st, right?

Shadow 06-11-2004 09:29 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Did I totally miss something here???? I have no idea what anybody is talking about. Somebody please help me. :(

Bridge of Clay 06-11-2004 09:31 PM

bad bad Robyn!!!

I guess you never took your time to check Alter Bridge's official site, didn't you?

You can submit 3 questions for the band there. They'll pick 60 questions to answer them in 60 days. (at least they were supposed to)

Shadow 06-11-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
bad bad Robyn!!!

I guess you never took your time to check Alter Bridge's official site, didn't you?

You can submit 3 questions for the band there. They'll pick 60 questions to answer them in 60 days. (at least they were supposed to)

Guilty as charged.

I've had a very long and very, very busy week. I've been neglectful in going to the AB site.

Thank you Marcos :kiss:

Bridge of Clay 06-11-2004 10:28 PM

no probs! I was just kidding you.

You're forgiven! ;) hehehe

hayley 06-11-2004 10:32 PM

Hmm I'll have to think of something good to ask them.

The Lithium 06-12-2004 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterflip
Ok!
right me if im wrong...but 60 Question in 60 Days should be starting today!
Shame wind-up!

If it should've started later they've could have made that A LITTLE BIT clearer!!

Bridge of Clay 06-12-2004 04:24 PM

ok, stop complaining! the reason it got delayed is awesome!!!

How cool those guys are!!!

Instead of just answering the questions, Michael suggested them to record on video their answers, in order to make it more fan-friendly. They're taping it this weekend and will send to Wind-Up on monday.

So we will not only know the answers but we will watch them answering!!! I'm loving this band!

Jooji_2 06-12-2004 08:14 PM

If anyone has access to....da, da, da, dummmmmm...the Creedpit....go there...apparently its been delayed...something about there being video with it...I'm not sure....when Michael talks all I hear is....blah...blah...blah...blah.

That, plus I dont' give a flip.....ooooooh....I think I just made a pun. hehe. :D

aussiecreeder 06-13-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
If anyone has access to....da, da, da, dummmmmm...the Creedpit....go there...apparently its been delayed...something about there being video with it...I'm not sure....when Michael talks all I hear is....blah...blah...blah...blah.

That, plus I dont' give a flip.....ooooooh....I think I just made a pun. hehe. :D

thats not very nice, the guy gives us the updates and he gets a blah blah blah blah???????? :mad: