CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Things that piss ya off.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3163)

goddess_bb 05-22-2003 10:38 PM

Things that piss ya off....

I think it's been awhile since we had one of these threads and it's not to be negative..it's to express one's self...and VENT>>>LET IT ALL OUT BABY... ;)

Things that piss me off...
1. unforgiving people-let it go--ya know?
2.people who ignore me
3.Creed and /or metal music bashers
4.people who are not careful with other's feelings
5.dumb people who think they know it all

NEXT?????

Mulletman 05-22-2003 10:40 PM

... i dont see my name there.... why not?

goddess_bb 05-22-2003 10:45 PM

Sweet Geezzz...Mulletman...you should go back and read the "goddess" thread you wrote me..then you will understand... a thread I wrote to you called "Bring Mulletman Back" and geeezzzz.... if ya don't get it after that I don't know what else to say...

***(saying carefully) Mullet this thread was not ment towards you.

SmEeKy 05-23-2003 12:27 AM

1. People that judge without knowing what they are saying
2. People who do not beleive in God
3. those who do not like creed
4. stupid flying ants
5. those who say that Jeany and I will never be :madder:
6. people who think they are better than others
7. people that talk bad about MY Jeany
8. Cynthia and Heidi
9. those who misjudge me

and more things but I dont think I should type them down lol

JulieCitySlicker 05-23-2003 12:36 AM

!. Thoughts of my highschool days:mad: 2. People that go around thinking they are God's gift to everything
3. People that think I'm closed minded just because I don't agree in the same things that they do
4. When people who are supposed to be your friend stab you in the back
5. My sister
6. loud noisy neighbors

Lechium 05-23-2003 03:40 AM

>2. People who do not beleive in God
Interesting. Just because they dont share your system of belifs they piss you off? Damn.

Closeminded people piss me off. People who are full fo themselves piss me off too. Ignorant people too, but not unless they act like they know eveything and than some.

SmEeKy 05-23-2003 07:43 AM

No Lech, it's because no matter how hard u try to explain to them that their is a God that is Almighty and that loves them a lot, they will still not believe it. I want them to feel the joy I feel in my heart; I want them to know that Christ is Lord and if they just let Him come into their hearts everything will be so much better.

This life is just a second compared to the next life. Why choose eternal pain over everlasting happiness with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ??

I'm sorry I got off topic there but I just wanted to correct Lech on that.

Mulletman 05-23-2003 09:08 AM

yea i agree with lech there...

it really should not bother you just because people dont share the same views as you. everyone believes what they need to believe to get through the day, what makes them happy. i am happy, i feel great joy in my heart, but its not because i believe in Christ... far from it. i mean i thank him everyday for what i have, and what ive had. what bothers me is people that force me to believe what they believe, people who come and spread thier propaganda in my face... people who wont drop it till i am right there next to them. i mean i understand your point but then again, im happy like this, lech is happy the way he is, and if you look close enough* Mansons has a smile on his face.

*(i am whiling ot bet that atleast ONE person will look at it)

JenRN 05-23-2003 09:18 AM

I have SEVERAL!!!!!

1) people who judge others soley on thier looks!:mad:
2) slow drivers UGH!!!!!!!!!
3) speed bumps
4) humidity
5) loud gum chewers
6) people who are mean to the elderly!!!:mad:
7) "know it alls"
8) arrogant doctors:rolleyes:
9) rap music:mad:
10) people who have kids and then abuse them or neglect them
11) People who are mean to animals, or abuse them. This REALLY pisses me off!!!!! :mad:
12) lazy people
13) wrinkled clothes
14) "fake people" I can't stand someone who is not genuine, I can see through them immediately!:rolleyes:

goddess_bb 05-23-2003 12:11 PM

Mullet..manson is not smiling...yes I looked..:lol::lol:
and Seeky doll ya know I like ya but you have to realize that you are wasting your time getting angry at people who do not believe in God..look at it this way it's their lost...
To Lech and Mullet both..you both have excellent points I totally agree with you...:D..though it pains me...hehehe

JulieCitySlicker 05-23-2003 12:32 PM

Oh I missed one;) Telemarketers that think they have to call every friggen 30 minutes:mad: :madder:

Lech and Mullet:) You have good points! Everyone believes in what makes them happy, I do believe in God and I understand that not everyone I meet in life is gonna believe the same. But just being happy in life is a good thing:D

goddess_bb 05-23-2003 01:48 PM

Ohhh..I have another..hehe this is fun..

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
concited guys who think I like them that way...uggggg...took me 10 years to train this one (hubby) why would I want another???
***so question to the boys...why is it when a girl is just being friendly you men (sometimes) think she wants your bod??? Maybe she is just wants friendship....

Mulletman 05-23-2003 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goddess_bb
Seeky doll ya know I like ya but you have to realize that you are wasting your time getting angry at people who do not believe in God

yea, goddess is right, when it comes to your own personal beliefs, EVERYONE *points* is a stubborn son of a bitch. you can sit here and try to force everyone to believe in what you believe in.... but its just a lost cause. you have a better chance at getting pigs to fly

goddess:
guys have two heads.... and they only think with ONE of them, guys which one.

Lechium 05-23-2003 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
guys have two heads.... and they only think with ONE of them, guys which one.

high blood pressre = nuff blood to power both of them.
coolest medical condition lol

JulieCitySlicker 05-23-2003 02:19 PM

Tv commercials during movies:rolleyes:
My stupid cat clawing up my leather furniture:mad: Especially after having his fron paws declawed:madder: