CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 05-18-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

May 18th

"God will expose it for what it is."

Jesus stood with a group of His followers. In the distance, a crowd appeared, pushing a naked woman along in front of them. They cast her down at the Lord's feet and said, "What should we do with this adulteress?" They hoped to trap Jesus into advising sin.

Aware of the trap, Jesus gazed deeply into the eyes of the people. He stooped down and scribbled in the dust. Abruptly, He stood back up and said, "The one among you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

His answer struck like a bolt of lightning. Words of pure love and power exploded their conceit, and they were forced to look at the truth of God openly and honestly. The sin was not at issue. What mattered was forgiveness. The hateful crowd was shot through the heart by an arrow of God's goodness.

Killed was the sin of unrighteousness!

But God shall shoot at them with an arrow: suddenly shall they be wounded.

Psalm 64:7

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 05-18-2005 03:03 PM

:thewave: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-19-2005 06:51 AM

Daily Bread

May 19th

"Taking god's gifts for granted is easy to do."

We often don't appreciate the simple things in life until we are unable to enjoy them. Clean air, water to drink, food on the table; these things come easily to most of us, and so we are not as thankful as we might be if we didn't have them. Many in our world have to do without. Remember than even the most basic of our needs is met by the loving grace of God.

Thank Him for everything He has given.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Psalm 63:1

Heaven

creedsister 05-19-2005 12:18 PM

:jam: :jam: :) Whooooooooooooooo Amen And Amen. Pslam 30 I WILL EXTOL THEE O LORD FOR THOU HAST LIFTED ME UP AND HAST MADE MY FOES TO REJOICE OVER ME..O LORD MY GOD I CRIED UNTO THEE THOU HAST HEALED ME O LORD THOU HAST BROUGHT UP MY SOUL FROM THE GRAVE THOU HAST KEPT ME ALIVE THAT I SHOULD NOT GO DOWN TO THE PIT SING UNTO THE LORD O YE SAINTS OF HIS AND GIVE THANKS AT THE REMBERANCE OF HIS HOLINESS FOR HIS ANGER ENDURETH BUT A MOMENT IN HIS FAVOR IS LIFE WEEPING MAY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT...BUT JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING AND IN MY PROSPERTIY I SAY SHALL NEVER BE MOVED LORD BY THY FAVOUR THOU HAST MADE MY MOUTIAN TO STAND STRONG ...I CRIED TO THEE O LORD I MADE SUPPLICATION WHAT PROFIT IS THERE IN MY BLOOD WHEN I GO DOWN IN THE PIT SHALL THE DUST PRAISE THEE SHALL IT DECLARE THY TRUTH :bounce: THOU HAST TURNED FOR ME MY MOURING INTO DANCING THOU HAST PUT OFF MY SACKCLOTH AND GIRDED ME WITH GLADNESS TO THE END THAT MY GLORY MAY SING PRAISE TO THEE AND NOT BE SILENT :) O LORD MY GOD I WILL THANK UNTO THEE FOREVER

HeavenBesideYou 05-20-2005 07:03 AM

Daily Bread

May 20th

"Does God expect us to be merciful?"

We should be so grateful for God's mercy that we want to follow his example.

Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?

Matthew 18:33

Heaven

creedsister 05-20-2005 09:07 AM

Yes how can we foget the MERCY Of THE LORD through Our Lifes :) LETS PASS IT ON DOWN WHOOOOOOOO*** Pslams.25 UNTO THEE O LORD DO I LIFT UP MY SOUL O MY GOD I TRUST IN THEE LET ME BE NOT ASHAMED LET THEME BE ASHAMED LET NOT NOT THE WICKED OVERCOME ME YEA LET NONE WAIT ON THEE BE ASHAMED WHICH TRANGRESS WITHOUT CAUSE SHOW ME THY PATHS O LORD TEACH ME THY PATHS LEAD ME IN TRUTH AND TEACH ME FOR THOU ART GOD OF MY SALVATION ON THEE DO I REMEBEAR O LORD THY TENDER MERCIES AND THY LOVEKINDNESS FOR THEY HAVE BEEN EVER OLD REMEMBEAR NOT THE SINS OF MY YOUTH NOR MY TRANSGRASSIONS ACORDING TO THY MERCYS REMEMBEAR ME FOR THOU GOODNESS SAKE..THE MEEK WILL HE GUIDE IN JUDGEMENT AND THE MEEK WILL HE TEACH HIS WAYS ALL THE PATHS OF THE LORD ARE MERCY AND TRUTH UNTO SUCH AS KEEP HIS CONVEANT AND HIS TESTIMONIES :bounce: FOR THY NAMES SAKE

HeavenBesideYou 05-21-2005 08:28 AM

Daily Bread

May 21st

"You may be facing situations that are so bad that it seems you have no real reason to hope. But I say to you boldly, your future is not determined by your past or your present!"

Believe that with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

"With man some things may be impossible, but Hebrews 11:3 says that we serve a God who created everything we see out of nothing. Give Him your nothingness and watch Him go to work. All He needs is your faith in Him. He needs for you to believe, and He will do the rest."

But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumph and through us spreads and makes evident the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere.

2 Corinthians 2:14

Heaven

creedsister 05-22-2005 12:07 AM

:) Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :banana:

creedsister 05-22-2005 12:18 AM

Pauls Change Of Plans

Amjen And Amen Praise The Lord JUST B/c He Is Lord Amen And I Love To Ramble :D FOR OUR REJOICING IS THIS THE TESTIMONY OF OUR CONSCIENCE THAT IN BEAUTIFUL SIMPLCITY AND GODS SINCERTIY NOT WISDOM OF THE FLESH BUT BY SAVING GRACE OF GOD WE HAVE HAD OUR CONVERSATION IN THE WORLD AND MORE ABUNDANLTY TO YOU WARD FOR WE WRITE NONE OTHER THINGS UNTO YOU THAN WHAT YEA READ OR ACKNOWLEGE EVEN TO THE END Praise The Lord For Being Simple Perfection Amen And Amen :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 05-22-2005 08:42 AM

Daily Bread

May 22nd

"Waiting for God's timing brings great rewards."

The key to growing in patience is to develop an eternal perspective. Just as the hoped-for goal of graduation or making the dean's list motivates the student to endure long hours of study, so also we can be patient when we focus, not on our present circumstances, but on God's promised salvation. God may seem to slow us—but he is never late!

The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for him and seek him.

Lamentations 3:25

Heaven

creedsister 05-22-2005 01:47 PM

The Respect Of Long Sufferment

:) PRAISE THE LORD .. Pslam 19.7 The Law Of The Lord Is PERFECT Converting The Soul The Testimony Of The Lord Is Sure Making The Wise Simple. And 37.37 Mark The Perfect an And Behold The The Upright The End Of That Is Peace Matt.5.48 Let Us Try To Be Therefore Perfect Even As Your Father Which Is Heaven Is Perfect No Man IS PERFECT And No Man Is Justfied With God About As Perfect As You Can Be Is REALIZING THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERFECT TEACHER PRAISE THE LORD ...2 Cor.12.9 MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR THEE MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS Heb..2.10 For It Became Him For Whom Are All Things In Bringing Many Sons Of Glory To Make Captain Of Their Salvation Perfect Through Sufferings :) 7.19 For The Law Made Nothing Perfect But The Bringing In Of A Better Hope Did By Which We Draw Nigh Unto God 12.23 CHRIST ARE EXAMPLE To The General Assembly And Church Of The Firstborn Which Are Written In Heaven And To God The Judge Of All And To The Spirts Of Just Men Made Perfect And To JESUS The Mediator Of THE NEW COVENANT And To The Blood Of Sprinkiling That Speaketh Better Things Than That Of Abel Rom.5.3. And Not Only So But We Glory IN TRIBULATIONSD Also Knowing That TRIBLUTAION WORKETH PATIENCE And PATIENCE EXPERINCE AND EXPERINCE HOPE 15.4 For Whatsoever things Were Written Afore Time Were Written For Our Learning That We Through Patence AND THE COMFORTER Of The Scriptures Might Have Hope ..

HeavenBesideYou 05-23-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

May 23rd

"Treat your neighbor well, regardless of your situation."

Being depressed and dissatisfied with life can be caused by a myriad of things. But for many of us, these are symptoms that we have focused too much on ourselves and are angry with life. Sometimes we take out that anger by treating others unkindly. We have forgotten to count our blessings, thank and praise God, and help those around us. This verse addresses the last in this list: thinking of others is just what Christ did. It makes a difference in the life we bless and we also find ourselves immensely blessed.

Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

Romans 15:2

Heaven

creedsister 05-23-2005 12:45 PM

The Perfection Of The Lord

:) just has simple As The Lord Be The GOD OF THE THUNDERSTORM AMEN*** Pslams 101. I will Sing Mercy And Judement Unto Thee O Lord Will I sing I will Behave Myself Wisley :D In a perfect way o when will thou come unto me :) i will walk in within my house with a perfect heart i will set no wicked thing before my eyes i hate the work of theme that turn aside it shall not cleave to me A froward heart shall derpart from me i will not know a wicked person ..Oh Lord Lead Us Not In To Temptation But Give Us Escapes From The Wicked And DELIEVER US FROM EVIL Cut Down The Lit Vines Oh Lord...Pslams 105. GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD Call Up On His Name MAKE KNOW HIS DEEDS AMOUNG HIS PEOPLE :jam: Sing Unto Him pslams tallk ye of Of All His Wonder GLORY Ye In His Holy Name Let The Heart Of Theme Rejoice That Seek Him SEEK THE LORD And His Stregnth Seek His Face Evermore Remembear All His Works That He Hath Done For I,am In Your God And You Are My People O Ye Seed Of Abraham His Serveants Ye Children Of Jacob His Chosen He Is The Lord Our God His Judgements Are In All The Earth He Hath Remembear Hes Covenat Forever AMEN The Word In Which He Commanded To Thousand Genrations Which Coveant He Made With Abraham And His Oath Unto Jacob For A Law And To Israel For An Everlasting Covenant Saying Unto Thee The Lot Of Your Inhertiance When They Were But Few Men In Number Yea Very Few And Strangers When They Went From One Kingdom To Another People He Suffered No Man to do theme Wrong yea he reproved for kings sake Saying Touching Not My Anointed And Do My Prophets No Harm Moresoever He Called Famine Upon The Land He Broke The Whole Staff Bread He Sent A Man Befor Theme Named Joseph Who Was Sold For A Serveant Whose Feet They Hurt With Fetters He Was Laid In Iron Untill The Time That His Word Came The Word Of The Lord Tried Him The King Sent Loose Him Even The Ruler Of His People And Let Him Go Free He Made Him Lord Of His House nd Ruler Of His Substance To Bind Princes At His Pleasure And Teach Senators his wisdom..

HeavenBesideYou 05-24-2005 07:22 AM

:thewave:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-24-2005 07:24 AM

Daily Bread

May 24th

"Miracles and having faith in them."

A miracle is a miracle is a miracle. The [how] is not nearly as important as the fact that it [did] happen. Our God is a God of miracle and wonder. Praise Him for what He does, rather than for how He does it, and you will find your faith grows by leaps and bounds.

He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.

Psalm 66:6

Heaven