CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 11-04-2008 01:17 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

oooh my body :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hINnnVQ9Zo

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
I thought if someday someone asks me 'Dude, you got some candles'... I would punch that bastard on the face.

WAIT WAIT HOLD THE PHONE if anybody going do any punching and all that .......and not keeping it all cool aint being cool so to keep it cool ....i,ll do all the punching .....:boxing: :chair: :samurai: now brother ....do you have a candle :) just whatch the kidney punches

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sincirr 11-06-2008 07:46 AM

Im gonna be doing a talk and some songs on Sunday at a church!

JulieCitySlicker 11-06-2008 05:34 PM

I'm freaken hungry!!!

TrulyAmazing 11-08-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Im gonna be doing a talk and some songs on Sunday at a church!

Da Goodness Thats Wonderfull :hugs: :hugs: make it loud and make,m sweat Sis you know dat little un comfortable twitching :D you got women looking in the purses wating for that right momeant to get up and go to the ladies room PRAYING FOR YA SISTAH !!!! BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND BOLDNESS let me know how it goes

JulieCitySlicker 11-09-2008 12:43 PM

It seems like the person elected president is more of a douche every time:wtf: :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 11-10-2008 07:36 PM

Some lady from AIG called me while we were eating dinner to try to get me to sign up for some health insurance. What the crap they are already going to get my money from taxes for the next 10 years because of that stupid bailout, what more do they want:wtf: :rolleyes:

eusebioCBR 11-10-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Some lady from AIG called me while we were eating dinner to try to get me to sign up for some health insurance. What the crap they are already going to get my money from taxes for the next 10 years because of that stupid bailout, what more do they want:wtf: :rolleyes:

Don't worry about health insurance. The new president is going to provide it for you! Didn't you listen to his speaches? You're going to get gov. health care, he's going make your house payment, put gas in your car, make your car payment, create a job for you, "change" everything that's unfair in your life, pay for your education, pay your bills, walk your dog, feed your cat..............
Just sit back, relax and wait for your cut of the wealth taken from the "rich".

JulieCitySlicker 11-10-2008 08:00 PM

^Hmmm? I wonder if he is going to wipe some asses too:D

TrulyAmazing 11-11-2008 09:17 PM

:D ALL THE CHAPEL BELLS WERE RINGING IN THE LITTLE VALLEY TOWN if it got him elected of course would probley say yes to if got off guard now senator what are your views On wiping Asses? yes of course i,ll get back with you on that Next question

adparaiki 11-12-2008 08:31 AM

I've always wanted to say 'Creed please get back together and tour' Please come to england i will pay anything for it

JulieCitySlicker 11-12-2008 04:24 PM

^ Don't think that will ever happen, hate to burst your bubble ;)

JulieCitySlicker 11-14-2008 02:02 PM

Its raining here all day , might as well rain on my birthday:rolleyes: I still can't believe I'm 30! I treated myself today and made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and tonight a bunch of us are going to go to Applebees to celebrate me being old:D

metalchris25 11-14-2008 02:41 PM

I really need a job or I am going to have to move in one week.