CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott thinks.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=763)

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:23 PM

Scott thinks....

Why does Scott think he's Jesus. I mean all those fucking Jesus poses he does in his damn music video.....he thinks he some type of God....:rolleyes:

Dogstar 12-05-2002 08:29 PM

Troll alert, troll alert...

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar

Oh, so you've had us before?

creedfan47a 12-05-2002 08:32 PM

Yeah, we get them every now and then.

Countdown to banning....... 10............ 9.............. 8........... 7...........

tremontigirltpa 12-05-2002 08:33 PM

Hmm nothing better to do with your time then join a BB just to put up a hate message -

GET A LIFE!!

Shoebird 12-05-2002 08:33 PM

Ok, first....

What defines a "Jesus" pose? I haven't seen many home videos of Christ strutting his stuff recently, so I can't really relate to you with this.

creedfan47a 12-05-2002 08:35 PM

Also, what is 'ghey'?? Maybe you should get a brain, then a dictionary.

tremontigirltpa 12-05-2002 08:35 PM

SHOEBIRD- that was a hilarious post - I thought I was going to fall of my chair - your right - I guess I missed that one too! :)

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:38 PM

I was just expressing my opinion. I differ in opinion then you and now I don't have a brain. Very nice.
Can't I like a bands music without liking the actual members?

and ghey is something.....used at a different message board.

tremontigirltpa 12-05-2002 08:41 PM

Ok - how do you like a band - but don't the members? Let's see - the members MAKE the band.....

hotforscott 12-05-2002 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mogwai
I was just expressing my opinion. I differ in opinion then you and now I don't have a brain. Very nice.
Can't I like a bands music without liking the actual members?  

and ghey is something.....used at a different message board.

If you like their music, why would you say something bad about one of the members? I think there are a lot of guys who are intimidated by Scott.

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
If you like their music, why would you say something bad about one of the members? I think there are a lot of guys who are intimidated by Scott.

Oh, it happens. Take Courtney Love and Hole, I know people who want Courtney dead but love her band. Also, I am not a guy.

creedfan47a 12-05-2002 08:44 PM

Yeah, we all have different opinions, but MOST of us express our own opinions in a way which does not intentionally offend others.

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Yeah, we all have different opinions, but MOST of us express our own opinions in a way which does not intentionally offend others.

I'm sorry If I offended you. I come from another board where...you can say almost anything and people aren't that easily offended....I suppose it's different here.

tremontigirltpa 12-05-2002 08:47 PM

Well I'm sorry - that just makes no sense to me - why would someone want a member of a band dead that they like the bands music - then that would mean the band couldn't make anymore music that they like so much....

Your not making any sense..

creedfan47a 12-05-2002 08:49 PM

I very much doubt I am the only one you have offended. Honestly, though, why would you want to come to a Creed fan forum and post crap like you did? What kind of person gets their kicks from doing that?

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tremontigirltpa
Well I'm sorry  - that just makes no sense to me - why would someone want a member of a band dead that they like the bands music - then that would mean the band couldn't make anymore music that they like so much....  

Your not making any sense..

I never said I wanted anyone dead. I ment there are a lot of people who have strong hatred towards Courtney Love but still enjoy her band. I don't hate Scott that much, it's just that he comes off a bit to into himself.

Mogwai 12-05-2002 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
I very much doubt I am the only one you have offended.  Honestly, though, why would you want to come to a Creed fan forum and post crap like you did?  What kind of person gets their kicks from doing that?

I never said you were the only one offended. I don't get kicks from pissing people off, I was simply posting MY opinion on a member of the band.

Dogstar 12-05-2002 08:57 PM

Ok, I'm adding to this troll's point totals, but only for the purpose of edification. People like Mogwai only post to disrupt and score points by how many responses they get to their often inflammatory statements. Your best bet is not to respond; that way he/she will go away because no one is responding to their posts. Their only purpose is to incite and agitate.

Mogwai 12-05-2002 09:00 PM

Quote:

Ok, I'm adding to this troll's point totals, but only for the purpose of edification. People like Mogwai only post to disrupt and score points by how many responses they get to their often inflammatory statements. Your best bet is not to respond; that way he/she will go away because no one is responding to their posts. Their only purpose is to incite and agitate.

No, the thing is, I DO like Creed I'm just not a fan of Scott. I wasn't trying to get a rise out of people.

Pittock 12-05-2002 09:47 PM

Scott is Creed, along with the rest of the band. I don't care if he poses and neither does anyone else. Most of us enjoy his poses and stage act.

Stupidity should be painful.

TeriB19 12-05-2002 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pittock

Stupidity should be painful.

LMFAO!! If that were the case, then the people posting at that "other bb" would be too sore to type!!

hotforscott 12-05-2002 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>LMFAO!! If that were the case, then the people posting at that "other bb" would be too sore to type!! </b>

you guys crack me up. i must agree that it should be painful.

souldancer 12-06-2002 02:53 AM

Quote:

You called that right!!!!! Does this one have bright orange or purple hair sticking up out of it's hollow head? Or is this the one living under the bridge?!

souldancer 12-06-2002 02:56 AM

Quote:

oops,....can I retract my previous post...You are right, my older brothers did the same thing to me...and it worked when I ignored them. ;)

luvscott4ever 12-06-2002 08:01 AM

It seems obvious this person has NEVER seen them in action on stage..I've never seen a band relate more to their fans than Creed and SCOTT!! Jesus, my ass!! I'd call him a GOD!! I worship him!! (and Jesus to for that matter :) ) :angel:

Creed23 12-06-2002 08:53 AM

Thats what Im talkin bout.:dancing:

velocityidp 12-06-2002 02:46 PM

I can understand why some people might not like that aspect of Scott. People can interpret his actions in different ways; I agree sometimes he does seem a little bit "too into himself," but I guess I don't see that in any of their videos... perhaps you're mistaking that for his confidence and passion in the music.

And as for the Jesus pose comment, I guess I'm not too sure what a "posing" Jesus is supposed to look like.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:12 PM

Now people certainly are easily offended on this board. I was expressing my thoughts on the lead singer, who I think comes off a little like an asshole. I don't care if you share my opinion or not. I do like Creed's MUSIC, you don't have to like the members of a band to like their music.I've been to other boards for bands where you can say you hate the lead singr but still enjoy their music without people getting so offended over it.

TeriB19 12-06-2002 04:15 PM

Poseable Jesus, that latest action figure from Mattell. Comes complete with sandals, fish and bread for the masses and his own water and wine! Hours of fun for the kids. Pose him in all different holy ways.

Disclaimer: This is NOT meant to be offensive, this is to be humorous, and my apologies to anyone who deems it offensive.

TeriB19 12-06-2002 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mogwai
Now people certainly are easily offended on this board. I was expressing my thoughts on the lead singer, who I think comes off a little like an asshole. I don't care if you share my opinion or not. I do like Creed's MUSIC, you don't have to like the members of a band to like their music.I've been to other boards for bands where you can say you hate the lead singr but still enjoy their music without people getting so offended over it.

So go back there.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:19 PM

Yes, and the Jesus thing was a bit off, I admit.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:20 PM

Quote:

So go back there.

aw, you don't like me?

MangoBop 12-06-2002 04:23 PM

Hey everyone, I've been reading all of your messages, what the hell is going on? Why can't you all just agree that Mogwai is right? How can you be so easily offended? It's called Freedom of Speech.....

TeriB19 12-06-2002 04:30 PM

Oh good, 2 of them. Will you be sharing this point or beat each other up for it.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:32 PM

Quote:

Oh good, 2 of them. Will you be sharing this point or beat each other up for it.

erm....neither.

hotforscott 12-06-2002 04:48 PM

i think it's the same person. their first post was on that same particular thread. hmmmmm.

if you think scott comes off as an asshole then you know nothing about him and you could not be farther from the truth.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
i think it's the same person. their first post was on that same particular thread. hmmmmm. &nbsp;

if you think scott comes off as an asshole then you know nothing about him and you could not be farther from the truth.

I dont kw who the other person is and I think he does come off as an asshole, thats my opinion. I don't care if you do or not.

velocityidp 12-06-2002 05:39 PM

Holy cow people... who cares if she thinks that. If you're so "offended" by it, then stop talking about it so much.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so long as they responsibly express it. Quit whining.

hotforscott 12-06-2002 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>Holy cow people... who cares if she thinks that. If you're so "offended" by it, then stop talking about it so much.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so long as they responsibly express it. Quit whining. </b>

i think using the word asshole is not responsibly expressing anything. if anyone is whining it's her. her first post was the tackiest thing you could post on a creed fan site. i think dogstar was right when she said you just try to get a rise out of people.