CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott thinks.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=763)

TeriB19 12-06-2002 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mogwai
Now people certainly are easily offended on this board. I was expressing my thoughts on the lead singer, who I think comes off a little like an asshole. I don't care if you share my opinion or not. I do like Creed's MUSIC, you don't have to like the members of a band to like their music.I've been to other boards for bands where you can say you hate the lead singr but still enjoy their music without people getting so offended over it.

So go back there.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:19 PM

Yes, and the Jesus thing was a bit off, I admit.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
So go back there.

aw, you don't like me?

MangoBop 12-06-2002 04:23 PM

Hey everyone, I've been reading all of your messages, what the hell is going on? Why can't you all just agree that Mogwai is right? How can you be so easily offended? It's called Freedom of Speech.....

TeriB19 12-06-2002 04:30 PM

Oh good, 2 of them. Will you be sharing this point or beat each other up for it.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Oh good, 2 of them. Will you be sharing this point or beat each other up for it.

erm....neither.

hotforscott 12-06-2002 04:48 PM

i think it's the same person. their first post was on that same particular thread. hmmmmm.

if you think scott comes off as an asshole then you know nothing about him and you could not be farther from the truth.

Mogwai 12-06-2002 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
i think it's the same person. their first post was on that same particular thread. hmmmmm.  

if you think scott comes off as an asshole then you know nothing about him and you could not be farther from the truth.

I dont kw who the other person is and I think he does come off as an asshole, thats my opinion. I don't care if you do or not.

velocityidp 12-06-2002 05:39 PM

Holy cow people... who cares if she thinks that. If you're so "offended" by it, then stop talking about it so much.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so long as they responsibly express it. Quit whining.

hotforscott 12-06-2002 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>Holy cow people... who cares if she thinks that. If you're so "offended" by it, then stop talking about it so much.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so long as they responsibly express it. Quit whining. </b>

i think using the word asshole is not responsibly expressing anything. if anyone is whining it's her. her first post was the tackiest thing you could post on a creed fan site. i think dogstar was right when she said you just try to get a rise out of people.

franrn 12-06-2002 08:15 PM

SOOOOO!! what's wrong with God like? Sure beats downing people and cursing your mother like other singers. Yes you have a right to your own opinion. and what's with that shit that you like the band and not the members? mogwai

JenRN 12-06-2002 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by franrn
SOOOOO!! what's wrong with God like? Sure beats downing people and cursing your mother like other singers. Yes you have a right to your own opinion. and what's with that shit that you like the band and not the members? mogwai

Kick some ass Fran!!!!!!:spank: :slap: :headbang:

JenRN 12-06-2002 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mogwai
I'm sorry If I offended you. I come from another board where...you can say almost anything and &nbsp;people aren't that easily offended....I suppose it's different here.

Yeah we are TRUE Creed fans, I guess they are not!!! It is obvious there is some immaturity on that board, I have looked at those boards nothing but a bunch of punks!:mad:

Mogwai 12-07-2002 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by franrn

Scott annoys me. Makes good music, but he annoys me.

Mogwai 12-07-2002 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
i think using the word asshole is not responsibly expressing anything. if anyone is whining it's her. her first post was the tackiest thing you could post on a creed fan site. i think dogstar was right when she said you just try to get a rise out of people.

If I were trying to get a rise out of people I would be trying a lot more harder than this.Anyway, ever been to Kittyradio.com? People don't get offended that easily there, so I wasn't really expecting people to get offended here.Obviously I was wrong and I do apologize.