CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Will our Alter Bridge be able to pull a Velvet Revolver? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7231)

cyndeelouwho 08-28-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'm in a big radio area where the songs need to be played to really make it. And, AB is not getting any airplay here.

What is the closest city to you? I dont think they are getting the time they deserve to be honest.

Shadow 08-28-2004 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho
What is the closest city to you? I dont think they are getting the time they deserve to be honest.

New York City

RMadd 08-28-2004 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover291
Good Point and to there credit I think they deserve praise I love the music even with all of Scott's issue he is really talented and I hope he can stay clean and healthy.

true dat. Fall to Pieces, their newest single (even as Slither is still the top rock song in the nation) is an amazing song about dealing w/ his addictions.

The Lithium 08-28-2004 04:50 AM

Rolling Stone said the shredding Mark does on ODR is way better than what Slash did at Contraband!!

aussiecreeder 08-28-2004 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Rolling Stone said the shredding Mark does on ODR is way better than what Slash did at Contraband!!

I would agree that the guitar work on ODR is better than Contraband but Slash is a legend and deservedly so. Listen to "Sweet Child O'Mine that song has 3 solos and the third one is just amazing. He knows what to do in his solos but if Mark makes a couple of more records like ODR than he will be up there.

johellion 08-28-2004 09:27 AM

Quote:

New York City

I know NYC is playing the music.....their concert is already sold out there...also the Chicago concert is sold out!!

Shadow 08-28-2004 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
I know NYC is playing the music.....their concert is already sold out there...also the Chicago concert is sold out!!

I haven't heard them and they are not on the stations playlists. As far as I know they are not on K-ROCK, NYC's biggest rock staion and they are not on WBAB, Long Island's biggest station.

They are sold out - but remember the size arena they are playing - it's a mid-size venue. It's a great opportunity to see the guys in a smaller venue then when they played with Creed.

Creed played there in April 98 and September 99.

johellion 08-28-2004 10:15 AM

Quote:

I haven't heard them and they are not on the stations playlists. As far as I know they are not on K-ROCK, NYC's biggest rock staion and they are not on WBAB, Long Island's biggest station.

They are sold out - but remember the size arena they are playing - it's a mid-size venue. It's a great opportunity to see the guys in a smaller venue then when they played with Creed.

Creed played there in April 98 and September 99.

Right they are playing smaller venues...they wanted to do that...the guys like the smaller places....I remember Creed playing small places in the beginning......I saw them at Floyd's...and I saw them at Madison Square Gardens with Van Halen. The guys are not really worried about record sales..(It will improve).They just want to play music, and have fun. They are not in it for the money...they already have that.....It's all about the music!!! :D