CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

marlsy 11-01-2003 10:52 PM

Jen :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry sweetie! I wish I lived close to you to be with you in this hard time. You are a wonderful person and deserve someone who will treasure you. I hope you guys can work it out, if not I hope for you to someday find that man who will treat you like a princess. You are such a beautiful and special person Jen, my thoughts will be with you, please pm me if you want to talk. My heart feels for you.

JenRN 11-02-2003 07:12 AM

Thanks guys, I feel so lonely and depressed I hope I will get out of this someday :(

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-02-2003 09:35 AM

Jen, I'm soo sorry to hear this. I'm sure that all of us our gonna be here for you at this point in your life. Sounds like we could use all the friends you can get. Steve(my hubby) is here for you as well since you were there for us when he was ill!(ty btw) You will get through this. I have a feeling you are a very strong person and I know you will survive! {{{{hugs}}}}}} I'm here for you!!

TeriB19 11-02-2003 10:35 AM

Anything we can do, Jen. You know we're here for you!! :hugs::hugs:

souldancer 11-02-2003 01:40 PM

Jen, I'm thinking of you during this difficult time and sending you lots of prayers during this blue time. You are a strong woman, this we know - and you have carried weights of responsibility. I wish you comfort as you ride waves of sadness, releasing your pain - and keeping your head above the water feeling your inner strength rise and knowing your caring friends are supporting you!
Be gentle with yourself and keep feeling the music and posting with your friends.
(**Watch out....here comes a life preserver your way, and it's made especially for you, from Jim Morrison's worn, leather pants! ;) **)

whitebird 11-02-2003 04:01 PM

Jen, I know right now that you are hurting inside, and you can't see the sunlight because of dark clouds in your life. Never think that you are alone. Please print out the posts that that were ahead of mine, and reread them if you feel that way. Realize what friends you have made, because you have given your kindness to others when they have needed you. I will also say a prayer of love.

whitebird

JenRN 11-02-2003 05:19 PM

Thanks so much everyone, I am balling as I read this! :(

souldancer 11-02-2003 06:38 PM

and you are not crying alone....LIke whitebird shared, there are many with you. Let the tears flow. Tend to your sorrow and out of that new seeds will grow. But, dang...how difficult it is at times...and patience is a virtue of only a few. Hang in there my dear Creed friend.

Sheila63 11-02-2003 08:32 PM

marlsy, I understand what you are talking about with your mom. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.{{{{HUGS))))

Jen, I'm here for you to do whatevery I can for you. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember that we all love and support you. {{{{HUGS))))

I'm posting one of my favorite poems that has helped give me strength and comfort through some of my difficult times. I hope all of you enjoy it and feel some comfort from it as well.

Footprints In The Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from anguish,
sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints,
so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied,
“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints,
my child, is when I carried you.”

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-02-2003 09:38 PM

Sheila that is one of my favorite poems. I used to carry it on my wallet but i lost it not too long ago. It had got me through some difficult times as well and continues to do so.

Jen as you can see all your Creed friends are here for you. Do all the crying you need to do and make sure you crank up that CREED! :crest: It can soothe you and help you release the pain you need to release! {{{{Jen}}}}
They have done that for me sooo many times! You have been in my thoughts all day and your pain has brought tears to my eyes. I feel for you soo much right now! I'll be saying many prayers for you in the weeks to come! :hugs:

TeriB19 11-02-2003 10:59 PM

Can we start a PM'ing drive to Jen to convince her to come up to NJ for the November Fest???? Get those PM"s going to get her butt up here!! She could definitely use the time away.

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-03-2003 09:28 AM

I PMed her yesterday and told her she needs to come now!! She needs to have the support of her friends!! :)

JenRN 11-03-2003 03:09 PM

I am thinking about it, but now there are so many more financial issues at hand, I am not sure. Thanks for the kinds words, I don't want to monopolize this thread, but this is the worst thing I have EVER gone through. I can't explain how I feel, the tears just won't stop, the feeling of being a failure and my self esteem is in the hole, it has been for a long time, now it is just worse. Keep me in your prayers, I need them desperately. Simple things I love like sleeping and eating are not even possible now for me.

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-03-2003 03:36 PM

Jen you are NO WAY a failure!! Don't for one second believe that! You are a very beautiful person and are just going through a difficult time right now. In no way does that make you a failure! We love you and are praying for you every second. You are constantly in my thoughts these last few days. I give you one big hug{{{{JEN}}}}} and if you can make it to Creedfest that would be great. But if not you will be constantly on our minds. Take care of yourself and try to take it easy! Don't worry about monopolizing the thread because you need our prayers! :hugs:

Sheila63 11-03-2003 07:32 PM

Jen, I totally agree with everything Kris said. In my opinion, you are not a failure, far from it. You are a wonderful person with a beautiful spirit who has had alot to deal with. You have been in my thoughts alot the last several days and I will continue to pray for you. I understand that you have financial considerations but I hope you can make the trip. Take care of yourself and please pm, email or call me whenever you want to okay? :hugs: {{{{{JEN}}}}}