CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Chicago Pictures! Oh My! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1172)

tremy1 01-03-2003 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CreedCrazed
Tremonti rocked the house...he salvaged most of the night:

Exactly!

creedfan47a 01-04-2003 12:12 AM

I know I wouldn't be laughing if I was there, but :lol: :lol:

I can't believe no-one tried to get him up!!

When are more pictures coming??

JenRN 01-04-2003 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
I know I wouldn't be laughing if I was there, but  :lol: :lol:

I can't believe no-one tried to get him up!!

When are more pictures coming??

Yeah I thought the same thing when I saw the pictures! I guess if they stopped playing the music that would have looked worse, plus maybe they figured that pulling him up would look bad too?:dunno:

Xterminator27 01-04-2003 01:37 PM

like i said they shold have booten scoot and just played the music

TeriB19 01-04-2003 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
booten scoot

What the hell is booten scoot, X?

JenRN 01-04-2003 10:41 PM

LMAO! All I can think of is that annoying country song Boot Scoot boggie? Some weird song people used to play maybe by Billy Ray Cyrus(sp?) I don't know, not a big country fan! But it kind of popped in my head when I saw that!:embarass:

TeriB19 01-04-2003 10:47 PM

I swear that's the same thing I thought, the same thing popped into my head when I read that and I just had to laugh. I'm sure X meant 'booted Scott' but in X-speak, that's the right way to say it.;)

hayley 01-05-2003 02:08 AM

Nice socks scott

creedfan2334 01-05-2003 02:51 AM

those pictures only explain probably half of what happened that night.

although the pics are cool, they brought back some bad memories

i must say those pics are really clear though, way to go!

and i agree, tremoni played a hell of a show, as did brett and scott phillips, if they weren't as good as they were the show would truely have been disaterous.

TeriB19 01-05-2003 05:19 PM

Tremonti, Phillips and Hestla seem to be the silver lining around the dark cloud. Thanks for letting us know, Creedfan2334. It's good to know it wasn't a total loss.

hotforscott 01-06-2003 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
LMAO!  All I can think of is that annoying country song Boot Scoot boggie?  Some  weird song people used to play maybe by Billy Ray Cyrus(sp?)  I don't know, not a big country fan!  But it kind of popped in my head when I saw that!:embarass:

LOL, I thought the same thing.
It's Brooks and Dunn................I am in Arkansas remember? LOL! I am not big on country, but they play the crap out of it here. It's tied with Rap now. Sucks for me! :crying:

hotforscott 01-06-2003 01:50 AM

Maybe he meant, "Booted Scott"
Just a thought. Not a nice one, if it is true, but it makes the most sense, I guess, coming from X.

Dogstar 01-06-2003 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
LOL, I thought the same thing.
It's Brooks and Dunn................I am in Arkansas remember? LOL! I am not big on country, but they play the crap out of it here. It's tied with Rap now. Sucks for me! :crying:

OMG, that's not a pretty combination to have to deal with ;). I grew up listening to country because my Dad's a big fan, but I can't say as I took to it, LOL. We heard lots of Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr. and Jr. and Waylon Jennings.

hotforscott 01-06-2003 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
OMG, that's not a pretty combination to have to deal with ;). I grew up listening to country because my Dad's a big fan, but I can't say as I took to it, LOL. We heard lots of Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr. and Jr. and Waylon Jennings.

I know, I hate our music around here. There are no good stations. 6 out of 10 are country and then Rap dominates 3 of the other 4, and then the last plays only a little of what I like. It's not fair. There is one station 103.7 that is talk radio all week, but on the weekends it ROCKS! All kinds of Rock and Alternative Old and New.

Dogstar 01-06-2003 02:23 AM

Geez, that stinks. That's why I'm getting a CD player for the car pretty soon. There are two rock stations that I listen to here in Philly, but they frustrate the heck out of me because they play the same crap all the time. They do mix it up with old and new rock, but some of the new stuff is just boring. It all sounds the same. And they seem to be stuck on Van Halen and Aerosmith. Ugh. Never was much a fan of either group. I'm a grunge girl and old rock fan. I love Zeppelin, but they play the same three songs. That group has so many cool songs that would still play well today. Oh well, so goes my love-hate relationship with radio. I miss the old FM days when they would play whole album sides. So cool. I'm showing my age, LOL.