CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   board crushes? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6302)

facelessman 04-15-2004 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I dont think he was refering to the polygamy side of things, just the way the Elder's travel.

nah i dont think so

creedfan47a 04-15-2004 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I guess my secret crush is no surpise, bec and Alisha. On the other hand, I am jenn's cabana boy!

Wow, you're still holding a torch for me?!? :o I'm touched! :)

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Mormons haven't practiced poligimy since the 1831. To be precise, in the Doctine & Covanents, section 41, (revelation given to Joseph Smith, Sidney Rigdon, Parley P. Pratt, and Leman Coplet at Kirtland Ohio in March 1831) verse 16: "Wherefore, it is lawful that he should have one wife, and they twain shall be one flesh." Poligimy, was actually not even a "church practice." It was not taught in the church, although people did it. Not only mormons. Please, don't get me started. Just a word to the wise. If you have a joke that refrences mormons, be careful.

H-D :nut:

okay sorry it was only a joke, i won't do that again? how bout a joke at the expense of the jehovah's witnesses? what do you do when a JW knocks on your door? hehe i love you addicted but i'm a bit put off by you kiwi's love for sheep if you know what i mean!

facelessman 04-15-2004 03:18 AM

:peoplesey

hayley 04-15-2004 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i love you addicted but i'm a bit put off by you kiwi's
love for sheep if you know what i mean!

:laugh: :laugh: Too funny :baaa:
And I don't like sheep all that much ;) Exepct for their cue little tails that move when they run

creedsister 04-15-2004 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
hey what is with the monogomous relationships? lets do it the old fashioned mormon way! :D i can have one girlfriend in the U.S, another in Australia, one in Europe and i'll keep all of you in the dark! oops.... ;)

Hey aint nothing old fashioned About That hide REALLY ;)

JenRN 04-15-2004 08:41 AM

Quote:

WOOOO! I fucking rock! According to teri the line forms to the left. Just dont forget the redbull - it gives you wings!

I guess my secret crush is no surpise, bec and Alisha. On the other hand, I am jenn's cabana boy!

Mullet is MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!! :smokin: :naughty:

GeeK_2004 04-15-2004 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
that's not what you told him and myself

who said that it wasnt him ???!!!!!

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
:laugh: :laugh: Too funny :baaa:
And I don't like sheep all that much ;) Exepct for their cue little tails that move when they run

and they sure move their little tails when they see you kiwis! :D
Hide is one very old fashioned young lad.....now go back to the kitchen! j/k :D

Mulletman 04-15-2004 11:35 AM

Thats my girl!!!!!!

Shadow 04-15-2004 12:40 PM

Quote:

it depends on how you mean that... if you mean that i don't want to hook up w/ a minor b/c that's illegal in my state (well, not having a crush, but what could result, and since i try not to bother myself w/ stuff that will never work out....)... and it'd be a bit weird to go for ladies as old as some of y'all on here (no offense), even if they are MILFs (which i don't know, don't care)

Wow, I wasn't even thinking about the 'minor' end of it. I was thinking you could be a male in your 20's and have a crush on an older female (it works for Demi and Ashton). Or visa versa (it works for Bruce Willis and the girlfriend half his age (and then some)).:dunno:. But we're talking board crushes - so it's all just fantasy - so age wouldn't really matter :D (Unless I'm missing the whole point here - which wouldn't surprise me. I can be very easily confused :D )

My crush will always remain Scott Stapp. :D

RMadd 04-15-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
who said that it wasnt him ???!!!!!

no one.... but you said it might be, and i'm saying it is for sure

Mulletman 04-15-2004 12:50 PM

yea these are all fantasy crushes. For example I have a crush on Alisha, doesnt mean I am going to drive down to Victoria to get in her pants. This is all fantasy, think of it as one of those High School TV shows.

GeeK_2004 04-15-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:

no one.... but you said it might be, and i'm saying it is for sure

ok ....

thats good !!!!

RMadd 04-15-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

For example I have a crush on Alisha, doesnt mean I am going to drive down to Victoria to get in her pants.

what's stoppin ya? lol