CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What dou guys think? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7100)

creedlover16 07-19-2004 11:06 PM

What dou guys think?

Do u guys think Scott Stapp will make it by doing a solo career?

Formally know as creedlover15-i been 16 since feb but didn't know how to change the my name here at creedfeed. :stappchic

cjme 07-19-2004 11:13 PM

He'll do just fine.

Shadow 07-20-2004 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlover16
Formally know as creedlover15-i been 16 since feb but didn't know how to change the my name here at creedfeed. :stappchic

Send Steve a PM and he can change it for you.

I think Scott will do great.

aussiecreeder 07-20-2004 01:32 AM

i wish him the best but i have no idea. he has the profile but it depends if the music is there to back it up.

jbjfan 07-20-2004 02:18 AM

i think he'll do amazing. i KNOW he will!

Dogstar 07-20-2004 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i wish him the best but i have no idea. he has the profile but it depends if the music is there to back it up.

Same here. It's all a big question mark right now, for him and even for Alter Bridge. Who knows how they will do apart from each other. It's hard to catch lightning in a bottle once, let alone twice.

hayley 07-20-2004 04:14 AM

I'm unsure about his career. I wish him all the best also, and I will be buying his album, but I'm just not so sure about what the reaction will be from people. We'll see though!

musiclover291 07-20-2004 08:54 AM

I think he will do great. I see him as even a bigger star and doing all aspects of the entertainment business.

benkenobi 07-20-2004 09:51 AM

I'm just wondering how long Scott will do his own solo thing. Is that what he's sticking with or will he join up with another band looking for a singer?

Ann Allusion 07-20-2004 10:07 AM

Scott will do as well as HE chooses to do...:)

I have faith in him and know what he is capable of and will support him all the way, but at the end of the day...what directions his career decisions will take him, and what comes of them, will ultimately be his choice.

in the mean time, i look forward to whatever he has to offer creatively...as long as it makes him happy doing it.

Shadow 07-20-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Same here. It's all a big question mark right now, for him and even for Alter Bridge. Who knows how they will do apart from each other. It's hard to catch lightning in a bottle once, let alone twice.

You are so right Dogstar. Good way of putting it.

You know I'll support Scott in whatever he does.

Maybe when all is said and done and at the end of the day Creed will eventually reunite and we'll all have that magic back.

But until then let us look forward to Scott's new work and AB's CD.

Bridge of Clay 07-20-2004 07:13 PM

I don't see Stapp doing big tours, but I also think he'll do fine. Personally, I'm looking forward for his stuff.

But the touring thing. that could change if he announces he gathered a band. Coz right now I imagine he only has support musicians... I dunno!!!

Shadow 07-20-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I don't see Stapp doing big tours, but I also think he'll do fine. Personally, I'm looking forward for his stuff.

But the touring thing. that could change if he announces he gathered a band. Coz right now I imagine he only has support musicians... I dunno!!!

In addition to his solo work, I would think he would do Creed music if he tours. I would enjoy that. Think of how nice it will be to see him in a smaller venue. The more I think about it, the more I look forward to it.

However, I don't want to see AB play Creed's music because I don't think I could watch Myles singing Scott's songs. It just wouldn't be right. If I remember correctly, Michael confirmed that AB would not play Creed's music.

creedlover16 07-20-2004 09:58 PM

thanks, guys i guess i just worrying about what might happen. You guys up-lifted my spirit. :stappchic

aussiecreeder 07-21-2004 01:02 AM

perhaps scott will do one perhaps two solo albums and then form his own "supergroup" with who knows who ala scott weiland or chris cornell have done. i can see scott still performing songs such with arms wide open but there is stuff he can't really touch like torn as that is a mark song obviously.

if myles can't touch creed then wouldn't that also apply to scott since mark was really the main songwriter even though scott also played a big part?