CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cancer sucks! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5788)

CollectiveSoul 02-06-2004 09:04 PM

Cancer sucks!

My aunt was just taken off life support in chicago.6 days ago her cancer all of a sudden came back and killed her. Why?

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2004 09:12 PM

Aww Jon :(
I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt :crying: Cancer is a scary thing to get and it can take a person very fast :eek: I've never lost a family member to it but I've had friends of the family die from it. You and your family will be in my prayers :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar 02-06-2004 09:14 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that, CS...You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2004 09:15 PM

My sister in laws mom Teresa is still fighting with her cancer and its been kinda rough for the family, but she is still here and has lived past the time that the doctors had given her ;)

JenRN 02-06-2004 09:31 PM

Well...... I have dealt with cancer more than my fair share lately. It is a horrible disease and strikes at any time to anyone. Once it gets to the point of no treatment, you have to pray that you can have some quality time to enjoy your life. I have studied it and taken SO MANY seminars on it. It is a sad and horrible disease to deal with. I am so sorry for your loss :(

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-06-2004 09:41 PM

Jon I'm so sorry about your aunt! Cancer does suck! :crying:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-06-2004 09:45 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Jon, I'll be praying for you.

hayley 02-06-2004 10:47 PM

Jon, sweetie, that totally sucks. :hugs: Hang in there dude, you'll be okay

creedsister 02-06-2004 11:00 PM

Awwww im sorry to here that ive whatched kill a lot of people i will keep you in my prys Peace be with you

Steve 02-06-2004 11:13 PM

Jon, I know what you are going through. My grandfather had cancer for months and months... he fought it hard. Finally it started spreading to his bones. His health declined within a matter of two days. It was terrible.

Hang in there bud.

TeriB19 02-06-2004 11:30 PM

Jon, I'm sorry for what you and your family are going through. You are all in my prayers. Cancer certainly does suck.

HoundDog 02-07-2004 02:51 AM

Sorry Jon, I'll say a prayer too. :eek:

Higher_Desire 02-07-2004 04:03 AM

Jon! I'm so sorry. I've had two Grandma's that have had to been taken of life support becuase their cancer was so bad that there was no hope. I know what you're going through. My best friend's mom was able to beat breast cancer a few years ago, but not everyone is so lucky.

Just remember. God has a plan for everybody. People go when it is their time. If anyone completly heals, it means he did not need them back. He has a task for her that is more important now. She is in a better place, and best of all, pain and cancer free.

H-D :fart:

whitebird 02-07-2004 01:04 PM

Jon, I'm saddened that you and your family have had to lose your Aunt to cancer. I do believe that her spirit lives on, and you will be together again.
I'll say a prayer for you and your family so that you may all have the strength to get through this difficult time.

CollectiveSoul 02-07-2004 02:12 PM

thanks guys! sorry I ahven;t been in in awhile but ive been fbusy with the band and school adn stuff. but i'm ack. than u for ur thoughts and prayers