CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

creedlvr 11-07-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I don't even know where to begin with this totally uninformed bullshit post. I didn't think you could get any more inane, but you have sunk to new lows. Who are you to say the people in the towers weren't innocent? You have no idea who the people in the towers were. They very well have been some of the kinds of people you mentioned, but a lot of them working people, firefighters and police officers, tourists. children, students, and a multitude of others. And even if they were bad people, as you so judge, does it make it right for someone to come in, aim two airplanes at two buildings so as to kill them all, simply because of who they were???? They weren't the ones making and carrying out the policies over the last 20 years that pissed off Osama bin Laden. I don't condone his methods for revenge, but I can certainly understand from where his hate stems. You seriously need to get out more and stop throwing around uninformed completely baseless insults.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Wow your sarcasim detector must be a dud.

Read mulletmans post. Im being sarcastic and implying that what he is saying is as much Bullshit as what i sarcasitly said.

read it

Dogstar 11-07-2004 12:10 AM

Quote:

Wow your sarcasim detector must be a dud.

It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you.

Quote:

Read mulletmans post. Im being sarcastic and implying that what he is saying is as much Bullshit as what i sarcasitly said.
You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.

creedlvr 11-07-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

If he wanted to kill as many lives as possible then he would have flown the planes into nuclear power plants or apartment buildings (ONE large apartment building can hold more people then both the twin towers combined. The twin towers were americas #1 capitolism simbol, which is what he was geared on destroying.

Like i said, im not saying what he did was RIGHT, im saying what bush is doing to iraq is SIMMILER.

Try sayng half this entire discussion to the poor iraq woman who got her son massecerd at his school by american bombing or her inncoent brothers who were also murdered through the war.

Osama obviously didnt care about casualtys, and considering that bombs hitting Iraq are being known to blow up elementry schools, bush dosnt really care eather.

Believe me, I am NO FAN of President Bush. I think he's an idiot! Nor am I a fan of war or killing innocent people in Iraq. And yes ... I do agree that there ARE innocent people in Iraq that are being killed. However, what should we have done in response to 9/11? Nothing?? Yell at Osama?? That would be effective. I'm not in favor of what is going on, but I'm not sure how else to retaliate what happened to us.

My problem with the whole thing is that I believe we went to Iraq for the wrong reasons. Osama is not from Iraq ... why we are there is beyond me. I do think Saddam was a threat and I'm glad he was taken out of power .... but he was not responsible for 9/11. While we're bombing the wrong country, Osama's family is hanging out with our President. THAT'S BULLSHIT!!

I understand your point. However, I think that the way you tried to make it really offended some people.

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you.

You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.

well i thought the fact that my post was EXACTLY IDENTICLE to mulletmans was enough of a clue.

I said bush is murdiering innocent Iraq-born children
Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq,

I then took his statement, and replaced the "iraqie" comments to American comments so you would have an idea of what someone from Iraq would think of mulletmans posts.
Which is obviously offencive bla bla bla. So by stating im running BS when you thought it was serious, you just confermed my statement that Mulletman is full of shit, Thanks.

Dogstar 11-07-2004 12:29 AM

Quote:

well i thought the fact that my post was EXACTLY IDENTICLE to mulletmans was enough of a clue.

Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq,

I then took his statement, and replaced the "iraqie" comments to American comments so you would have an idea of what someone from Iraq would think of mulletmans posts.
Which is obviously offencive bla bla bla. So by stating im running BS when you thought it was serious, you just confermed my statement that Mulletman is full of shit, Thanks.

Hahahaha, you're kidding, right? Your logic is so skewed as to defy logic!!
You obviously have a comprehension problem. While I don't always agree with what Mulletman says, what you said MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!! And WTF do you know what an Iraqi would say? As I said, unless you have a better informed opinion on this matter, ZIP IT ALREADY!

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Believe me, I am NO FAN of President Bush. I think he's an idiot! Nor am I a fan of war or killing innocent people in Iraq. And yes ... I do agree that there ARE innocent people in Iraq that are being killed. However, what should we have done in response to 9/11? Nothing?? Yell at Osama?? That would be effective. I'm not in favor of what is going on, but I'm not sure how else to retaliate what happened to us.

My problem with the whole thing is that I believe we went to Iraq for the wrong reasons. Osama is not from Iraq ... why we are there is beyond me. I do think Saddam was a threat and I'm glad he was taken out of power .... but he was not responsible for 9/11. While we're bombing the wrong country, Osama's family is hanging out with our President. THAT'S BULLSHIT!!

I understand your point. However, I think that the way you tried to make it really offended some people.

EXACTLY,

What they should have done is simple,
- Hunt and find Osama bin ladin,
- Take care of him

Which brings me to my point that bush is in this for self profit. Hell America even supported saddam and gave him the weapons he has now, but bush sees an oil profit here, so he basically takes it in the same ruthless inhumane matter that osama likes to solve things - mass slaughtering of innocence for personal benifit.

Oh and im still wating for those so called "weapons of mass destruction" that Iraq is apparently full of. Another point that bush just wants reasons to get some money.

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Hahahaha, you're kidding, right? Your logic is so skewed as to defy logic!!
You obviously have a comprehension problem. While I don't always agree with what Mulletman says, what you said MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!! And WTF do you know what an Iraqi would say? As I said, unless you have a better informed opinion on this matter, ZIP IT ALREADY!

Ok ill explain it easier for you.

Mulletman says bullshit, Xterminator mocks his post to make you realize its bullshit

END OF STORY ITS NOT THAT HARD

If i were from Iraq i would be pritty damn insulted to read the racist shit mulletman said. But noone here IS from Iraq, so i reagranged his post to make it apply to YOU, so YOU and YOUR country so YOU would have a better idea of what he is saying. (which is all Iraq's are evil (judgement based off small terror group) AKA Im saying if thats true then all Americans (judgement based off small terrorist group) must be evil) Kinda thing

I cant explain it any furter, just read it a few times and try looking at the posts from different prespectives

Steve 11-07-2004 12:37 AM

Yet again X you are full of shit. If we went to Iraq simply for the oil, we would not be wasting our time to attack Fallujah (sp?). We would have went to the actual oil fields, secured them, built bases around them, and it would be over. And if he did go simply for the oil, please point me in the direction of actual documents or sources which confirm this. (and sorry, but Michael Moore is not a source)

Dogstar 11-07-2004 12:42 AM

Quote:

Ok ill explain it easier for you.

Mulletman says bullshit, Xterminator mocks his post to make you realize its bullshit

END OF STORY ITS NOT THAT HARD

Mission NOT accomplished. Your post was still bullshit and the *mocking* was not evident. Maybe you better brush up on your witty reparte and debating skills before you post such nonsense!

Quote:

If i were from Iraq i would be pritty damn insulted to read the racist shit mulletman said. But noone here IS from Iraq, so i reagranged his post to make it apply to YOU, so YOU and YOUR country so YOU would have a better idea of what he is saying. (which is all Iraq's are evil (judgement based off small terror group) AKA Im saying if thats true then all Americans (judgement based off small terrorist group) must be evil) Kinda thing

I cant explain it any furter, just read it a few times and try looking at the posts from different prespectives
You are sooooooooo clueless. I don't need to read things *a few times* to get them. I know what he was saying, and what you responded with DID NOT FIT. Do you get that now?

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 12:43 AM

Ok if it wasnt for oil, then what was it for? the invisible weapons of mass destuction? Or the fact that Iraq has absolutly nothing to america as it is, therefore america has no buisness invading and taking it over.

Obviously hes not going to jump right at the oil and make it obvious, but if you actually watched the war, you would know that oil wells were on to top priority list of securing and defending.

Steve 11-07-2004 12:52 AM

Quote:

Obviously hes not going to jump right at the oil and make it obvious, but if you actually watched the war, you would know that oil wells were on to top priority list of securing and defending.

Of course the oil wells were top priority when we first started the war. The terrorists / rebel groups threatened to blow them up. We secured and defended them. The key word missing in your statement is controlling them. We don't control the oil wells. We simply defended them during the course of the war, and why wouldn't we? Our economy, and the rest of the world's economy relies on the oil wells.

Mulletman 11-07-2004 01:10 AM

My post is different, you're just doing the same thing those idiots at Ninja Pirate do and your Messiah, Moore. Which by the way, if you want to make your point valid, dont quote 12 year olds.

Quote:

Mulletman said that all Iraq people are NOT innocent (which is a racists opinion) and said that there are no innocent people in Iraq

First off, that was not racist. How you got racism from that, is beyond me. Second, you write that as if American soldiers are going into buildings and shooting one by one men, women and children. Are coalition soldiers killing iraqies? Yes they are, but NOT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM the way you [and Moore] want us to believe. Coalition forces are killing the terrorist in Iraq, the same terrorist that are attacking the coalition and innocent people of Iraq. The point I made... which you clearly missed.

Second, in regards to WMD's in Iraq;

Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq
Polish troops find sarin warheads in Iraq
STATEMENT BY DAVID KAY ON THE INTERIM PROGRESS REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE IRAQ SURVEY GROUP

Its a long read X, so before you get bored and attempt a responce... lemme show you something:

With regard to biological warfare activities, which has been one of our two initial areas of focus, ISG teams are uncovering significant information - including research and development of BW-applicable organisms, the involvement of Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) in possible BW activities, and deliberate concealment activities. All of this suggests Iraq after 1996 further compartmentalized its program and focused on maintaining smaller, covert capabilities that could be activated quickly to surge the production of BW agents.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 11-07-2004 01:16 AM

Quote:

Ok if it wasnt for oil, then what was it for? the invisible weapons of mass destuction? Or the fact that Iraq has absolutly nothing to america as it is, therefore america has no buisness invading and taking it over.

X , as I said in earlier post ask the Kurds if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Also the FBI and the CIA handbook classifies anything that can kill or injure a large group would be considered a weapon of mass destruction. I for one believe flying airplanes full of fuel into buildings weapons of mass destruction. Also it has been proven over and over again Saddam helped to support and fund terrorist, Ever heard of the oil for food program? and Al Zaqarwi, the one that has been beheading people is on Saddams payroll and has been for over 7 years.

Torn Daredevil 11-07-2004 01:18 AM

Quote:

You have stated that Osama is killing innocent people in the 9/11 Twin towers. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are shooting other people over gang terrotory? The innocence who set fire to their boyfriends homes and kill families? The innocents that are in groups such as KKK and tourture/kill people of racial grudges? The innocence who are selling drugs to children to addict them, steal their lives and make a profit off them? The innocents who rape their own children every day and make the others watch? The innocents who murder people with sniper rifles just for the hell of it? The innocents who shoot their own students and teachers in schools? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the thousands of Americans that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

By the way, when osama blew the 2 towers up, he wansnt geared on killing lives, if he did want to kill lives he would have hit a nuclear power plant and made serious damage, he was attacking CAPITOLISM, just as AMERICA IS ATTACKING TERRORIST. But when OSAMA kills a few thousand people for his hated of capitaolism and the millions that suffer because of capitolism every day, its a horrible tragity that we must all never forget. But when america blows the shit out of many more thousands of children and wives by bombing schools and buildings, noone gives a shit because their Iraq and everyone knows all people from Iraq are terrorists. Just like all people from america are racists maniacs who kill people for the hell of it. (washington sniper/KKK)

America didnt solve any problem, they just sunk LOWER then osama Bin ladin.

Im not saying what osama did was right, all im saying is what america is doing is just as bad.

Which is why I hate bush. He pritty much IS the american osama bin ladin

As for ferinhype9/11 well this artivle pritty much sums my opinions up on it
(man this sites got everything)
http://www.ninjapirate.com/fahrenhype911.html

I have never been so offended in my life. X, I think you need to bow out of this BB gracefully... You are obviously crazy and totally ignorant. Please leave. Thank You. :finger: