CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   people that cut themselves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5453)

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Kim, the thing about bullies is they don't feel good about themselves. They pick on others to make themselves feel better about themselves. The worse they make YOU feel, the better they feel. I know it's not much help, but try to realize it's their self-esteem issue that causes them to harass you.

And Leech, why not go back and read a little more than the first page. If you did, you'd see she's not judging, just seeking information.

and btw....

I have low self-esteem to begin with...

GeeK_2004 04-21-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
things after High School get way way better!!!!! ......

God...I sure do hope so !!!

:( :( :(

crest tattoo 04-21-2004 01:56 PM

You CAN make it Kim! You've made it so far. What are the things that are bothering you the most?

Julbright 04-21-2004 04:40 PM

I would say that bullying is not really about jealousy - it is about the bully feeling badly about him/herself and finding someone else to project those feelings onto. They make fun of others to make themselves feel better and superior. You need to just be confident and not let it get to you - they will continue for sure if they know it gets you down. High school is SO different than life after high school - please hang in there

Sheila63 04-21-2004 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
its just that i`ve been thinkin about a lot of things lately....

Kim, I know you can make it. I was picked on, made fun of and had no self-esteem to speak of when I was your age. I also want to share that like you, I had a difficult time with certain letters or combinations of letters myself when I was younger and had a speech therapist help me out. So although I don't know exactly how you feel or what you're going through, I do have some idea. Marlsy is right, life does get better after high school.

We're here for you, Kim.:hugs: Please feel free to pm me at any time, okay?

creedsister 04-21-2004 10:37 PM

[quote=GeeK_2004]and btw....

I have low self-esteem to begin with...Not a shocker everybody has one somewere no matter what they say but i will say these guys are cowards thats how they deal with there low self esteem, My advice take karate And kick there little coward Butts I would love to do it for ya, Feel free to pm me Sweetie :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Lechium 04-21-2004 10:54 PM

self esteem is a bullshit word that exists only in US. forget it.
you feel inferior to some people cuz they're better looking/more popular?
well dont, cuz if you do its a downward spiral. motivation, and such is usless, just go out and do what will make you happier.
want more friends? go out and make them, cuz otherwise you never will get them.
someone is bugging you? deal with then, cuz they wount stop by themselves anytime soon.

basically: got problems? suck it up, and deal with them. no other options. when you do, than this mystical 'self esteem' will appear, but not until than.

TeriB19 04-21-2004 11:39 PM

You sure you're not voting Republican? With that warm fuzzy bedside manner you have, you'll go really far.

Kim, ignore him.

Lechium 04-21-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
You sure you're not voting Republican? With that warm fuzzy bedside manner you have, you'll go really far.

Kim, ignore him.

a) I cant vote (not a citizen). If i could, i wouldnt vote this election for the lack of good candidates.

b) Actually I have her a good advice. Yeah its straighforward, but its true. If she folows it, her life WILL become better. All there is to it.

creedsister 04-22-2004 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
and btw....

I have low self-esteem to begin with...

Hey Geek Love your signature love that song too, It Rocks!!! ;) Whooooooooooooo :hugs:

creedsister 04-22-2004 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
well dont, cuz if you do its a downward spiral. motivation, and such is usless, just go out and do what will make you happier.
someone is bugging you? deal with then, cuz they wount stop by themselves anytime soon.

basically: got problems? suck it up, and deal with them. no other options. when you do, than this mystical 'self esteem' will appear, but not until than.

thats all good your saying go out and do what will make you happier yes thats all good to but what comes easy for some is not as easy for others sometimes we would like todo all of those things but sometimes we dont have a choice for whatever reasons,,the best advice at this point i can give to ya geek Is you never get so down you cant can up and you never get to high were you cant come down and i also believe that everything happens in life good or bad it happens for a reason life is made of both, and the only way we can understand all of it is when we call out to are saviour JESUS CHRIST, for he is the truth the way in the Light,, And GEEK 2004, ROCK ON GAL B/c YOUR ALLRIGHT

GeeK_2004 04-24-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium

what a nice comment you made there !!

you should get an award for that !!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 02:40 PM

People who cut themselves do it for many reasons. They're depressed, problems at home, low self-esteem, etc. People who cut themselves have their reasons. It's really sad, but some people out there have some serious issues.

Lechium 04-24-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
People who cut themselves do it for many reasons. They're depressed, problems at home, low self-esteem, etc. People who cut themselves have their reasons. It's really sad, but some people out there have some serious issues.

Nice? Who cares about nice? It's honest and (depending on her actions) helpful.

TeriB19 04-24-2004 03:48 PM

The many people who post here care about nice. We try to be nice to each other, make each other feel better about themselves. Unlike you, who only cares to tear down and degrade others.