CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

devils_here 07-09-2003 04:23 PM

:rofl: :rofl: Thank god that's not the case. :rofl: :rofl:

marlsy 07-09-2003 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by devils_here
My oldest is almost 13 and we taught him real early so I never had to deal with any shocking questions. I also think they are easier because I hate to say it this way but they're not going to come home pregnant :embarass:

I also had the talk with my 8th grader early, it was around the time the Clinton thing was going on and all over the news, I wanted to explain it all to her so she didn't hear anything wrong at school, but what was in her journal were words that she only got from school!!!!!!! Trust me I was shocked at the way she said things!!!!! SOOO SCAREY!!! She's not aloud to have boyfriends yet of course so at least I don't have to worry about her doing those things!!!! I hope!!!!!!!!!!

As for girl vs boys, I have 3 girls no boys!!!!!!!! I think maybe girls are easier when young and boys are easier as a teen. My daughter is 13 and a half and this teen thing has already freaked me out!! PMS, moods, depression............ Calgon, take me away!!!!! And I have 2 more right behind her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devils_here 07-09-2003 04:46 PM

I really do feel for you. I would not want to be in that position. I think your right though about girls being easier as kids and boys easier as teens. My oldest was pretty much a bitch when he was little. Now he's too cool for parents and my little one is becoming a bitch. :P

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 04:52 PM

I say that's why God gave them us as babies, because if he gave them to us around the age of 10, we'd probably never learn to love them before we booted them out!:spank: :kick:

devils_here 07-09-2003 04:56 PM

:thumbsup: ain't that the truth!!!

devils_here 07-09-2003 04:57 PM

But some of us continue to have more after we know what they become. Go figure!!:confused:

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 05:31 PM

Thus, the military method does not work.:( :) :eek: :makeout: :nono: :sex: :dunno: :bigjump: :chair: And so the circle continues.

marlsy 07-10-2003 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
I say that's why God gave them us as babies, because if he gave them to us around the age of 10, we'd probably never learn to love them before we booted them out!:spank: :kick:

That is soooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:
Why didn't they come with directions??? That's what I want to know!! :lol:

Sheila63 07-18-2003 12:23 PM

Okay, it's been awhile since we've had a new fantasy posted in here. Anyone have a good one? :poke: ;) I'll get my brain working on one too.

devils_here 07-18-2003 12:33 PM

Your right Shelia! I can't believe we're slacking like this. We were going good for a while. I'm going to start working on it right now :naughty: Maybe by tomorrow.;)

JenRN 07-19-2003 09:10 AM

Milano's anyone?:naughty:

Steve 07-26-2003 01:20 PM

bump?

GoodGodGirl23 07-26-2003 01:25 PM

:eek:

Sheila63 07-26-2003 02:42 PM

Okay it's been awhile since a new fantasy has been posted here so this is one I thought of the other day.

I'm a preschool teacher in Orlando and among the students in my class is Jagger Stapp. I had asked Scott to come in to share with him how well Jagger was doing. As I was talking with him about how well his son was learning things in the class, I could tell he was a very proud dad. I also couldn't help but realize how gorgeous he is. As we continued to talk I noticed the conversation had changed from his son to him asking questions about me. It was clear to me that we were connecting and as we continued to talk, he kept moving closer and closer to me. I had been casually sitting on top of my desk (I know it's not very professional but this is a fantasy after all;) ) and by this time he was sitting next to me on the desk and he casually started brushng the hair away from my face, stroking my cheek and I turned towards him and he kissed me gently at first then more passionately. Then he moved to my neck which made me crazy with desire, I wanted him so bad!! After so more passionate kisses he undressed me every so slowly and I undressed him planting some kisses on that beautiful chest of his. Then we made mad, passionate love :sex: right there in the classroom. After that I was on :cloud9: for days!!

devils_here 07-26-2003 04:17 PM

That was a great one!!

What I wouldn't do to throw some things off a desk and :sex: right there. I think maybe it's the fact that you could get caught that gets me going!:pant:

I've been busy lately so give me a few and I'll give one a try!