CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bootlegs from Scottīs solo tour? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12781)

giglbeka 10-25-2009 01:10 PM

Bootlegs from Scottīs solo tour?

I know it is a thread rather for his own forum but by virtue of the fact that most of fans go there... Iīm wondering if someone of you has some bootlegs from Scottīs solo tour. Iīm trying to get them because I would like to listen to his new written and live played songs but yet unreleased ones. Iīm talking about songs Crazy, Criminal, Who I Am, Original Sin and Pray For Sunrise. Could anyone help? Thanks. :)

Frankie 10-25-2009 01:41 PM

Re: Bootlegs from Scottīs solo tour?

Scott didn't sing any of those songs during his solo tour as the solo tour was for The Great Divide. Those were all songs Scott performed during his Armed Forces Entertainment tour. He also did some of them at the special rehearsal show in Delray.
Best thing I can suggest is to check out YouTube... you'll find some of them there.

giglbeka 10-25-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Scott didn't sing any of those songs during his solo tour as the solo tour was for The Great Divide. Those were all songs Scott performed during his Armed Forces Entertainment tour. He also did some of them at the special rehearsal show in Delray.
Best thing I can suggest is to check out YouTube... you'll find some of them there.

Thanks for your reply. I thought he performed those songs also during the Great Divide Tour... And speaking of YouTube... most of videos I found there had a terrible sound quality. So I do hope heīs still planning to release his second solo album.

Creed009 10-25-2009 04:06 PM

The songs that I heard on Youtube for Stapp's 2nd solo album sounded a million times better than his 1st solo album. And I didn't think his first album was bad either.

nagpo 10-25-2009 05:05 PM

I hope releases it atleast next year.

Creed009 10-25-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I hope releases it atleast next year.

I wouldn't bet on it. He fired his drummer and bassist, and I'm sure he'll want to spend a lot of time with his family while AB records their album. But we'll see. I hope he releases it.

maccamer 10-25-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed009
I wouldn't bet on it. He fired his drummer and bassist, and I'm sure he'll want to spend a lot of time with his family while AB records their album. But we'll see. I hope he releases it.

Yeah, but he didn't fire Alex. His focus will probably be on Creed considering all that goes into a solo record. He pretty much had is hand in everything on The Great Divide. Who knows, he might just release those songs as part of Creed. :smokin:

Buried And Gone 10-26-2009 03:37 AM

i'd assume that bits and parts of what he had written for his second solo album was used for Full Circle (Crazy lyrics= Overcome). Also during this break between now and march he probably needs a lot of R&R. Also i don't think scott wants anything to get in the way of Creed so he probably wouldn't want any solo plans when Mark decides it's time for Creed to tour/record again.