CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   President Bush Re-Elected (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7866)

Dani 11-07-2004 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i know that not everyone on welfare or who is unemployed is lazy. but our welfare system is unreliable in that it doesn't really tell us who is and who isn't. i would support redistribution to those who deserve it, but that would require revamping the system.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Why should I have to give a part of my hard earned paycheck to the guy that did nothing but get drink and smoke pot in high school? Granted now all situations are like that above, but if I do not know to whom my money is going, excuse me for being selfish. If I knew for a fact that my money went to the mother of 3 that works 2 jobs to make rent, then fine.

OK I accept that. I know people wrought the system, my own country’s welfare system is not perfect either but you can’t not have one. There are too many people with legitimate reasons in need. I’m concluding from the italics used that you feel a revamp of this system is unlikely (or is too big a job) to happen which is a real shame. Are you not in favor of a government trying to improve the system? When it comes to money, I understand where you are coming from but on the other hand I have no problems with my tax dollars going into the welfare system.

Ok I know I don't know everything about America or how your systems work and I'm basing some of my opinions from an Australian perspective (we only have a population of 20 mill) so I'll shut up on American domestic issues from now on :)

Also X shut the hell up!

RMadd 11-07-2004 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
It's sarcaSM...Excuse me if my mind-reading skills are a little rusty, but you have never, ever expressed yourself in a manner on this message board that is easy to understand, beginning with the most atrocious spelling/typing I have ever seen. I know five-year-olds who could construct a sentence better than you.

so true Dogstar.... he wonders why we don't pick up on his sarcasm... maybe its because he's a complete ass the other 99% of the time

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
You are full of it. I didn't see any rolling eyes or jk's in there. You have posted this kind of nonsense before, this ill-informed anti-American bullshit. I'm all for freedom of expression, but the nonsense you spew is unreal sometimes. Grow up and do a little research before you start mouthing off. And another thing, Mulletman's post talked about people who were killing others in a military campaign. So you were comparing apples to oranges.

I read the first sentence of his long-winded, bullshit-riddled post and gave up. i can't put up w/ him anymore. people were saying how they missed the old X when he "changed." how do you feel now?

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
I have never been so offended in my life. X, I think you need to bow out of this BB gracefully... You are obviously crazy and totally ignorant. Please leave. Thank You. :finger:

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, HOW ABOUT WE ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING??

honestly you guys bore me, obviously im at an unfair advantage with the bbs being 95% american, so it dosnt matter how true the stuff im saying is.

Fact is this.

War is the worst and lowest form of humanity one can reach.
USA is very very large on war.
Bush claims himself as a war president.
Iraqi children are slaughted in war but noone gives a shit because their iraqi (which pisses me off)
USA has no buisness going into iraq. Noone ever gave USA the right to go into other countrys and force what THEY feel is right onto them?
USA dosnt give a shit about other countrys unless it PROFITS THEM, This has been proven MANY MANY times so obviously there is a large profit to become from this (there not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, if they were world hunger would have been solved years ago)
On top of this, thousands of AMERICAN families like your own are suffering each day due to the death/perment disability of their son/daughter.

Things can be solved in more humain methods then war, Look at ghandi for example, he defeated the entire british empire and freed all of india without killing a single person.

Oh and i hate capitolism too, but only because of the suffering it brings to one side and the great wealth it brings to the other, of course were all on that "wonderful" side of beifits so we dont mind the millions of starving slaves working 19 hour shifts to make your cloths. Nope we just sit at our computers, taking every breath of life for grantid.

Now there obviously "arguments" and probly waked up ways/reasons people can "justify" and of the stuff, but one thing is for certain.

YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF ANY INNOCENT LIFE, NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR HOW IT HAPPENS.

Therfore the war on iraq can never be justfied, and neather can Bushes presidency.

The end

Edit: oh and now that i read my post it is kinda hard to tell im being sarcstic, so to everyone who was wondering....
I was being sarcastic, read the posts after it.

Torn Daredevil 11-07-2004 12:22 PM

Hey, Steve, can you ban this idiot?

TeriB19 11-07-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
yes but most people who join the military eather

1. have no choice (there welfare like most of america because its a dump)
2. they have no education (like most americans.(ones that dont libe near you))
3. They have no clue what they are getting into, and once they join, the only way out is a perment injury (like loss of limbs which THOUSANDS of americans suffer for the rest of their life because of the war) or loss of life, which hundreds even lose because of a profit snatch.

You see those letters they right and shit, these kids think its going to be a game, until they get shot and realize that their life ends right there right now.

If ANYONE had any real idea of what war is like, then the military would have barly any applications.
Have you ever actuially seen the recruitment officers? They trick these kids into thinking its a great experiance everyone should have, and a great way to see the world and such. Then they drag someone elses children to die for money that they want.

Truly sick people run your country, which is why its shit

Ok, as usual, you've gone and put your foot in your mouth. I take exception, once again, to your views on the American military. My husband, as you may or may not know, is in the Navy, currently serving his duty in Kuwait. While his political affiliations are none of your business, he meets NONE of the criteria you've listed above. My husband had a choice, he joined because it was something he wanted to do. He is a college graduate. And he knew exactly what he was getting into when he joined.

X, I would appreciate it if you'd get your shit straight before you go opening your mouth with opinions on things about which you have NO CLUE.

Also, there is one other thing you mentioned which I need to clarify. You said about our healthcare, that if you need surgery in America, you need to sell your house, etc. And if Canada, come right in and we'll do it for free. Ok, here's something you failed to mention. How long of a wait is there for medical procedures? My neighbor moved here from Canada. Her son was having severe headaches. She took him to one of those greedy American doctors who immediately sent him for an MRI to see what was going on. Luckily, nothing was seriously wrong. But my neighbor was AMAZED at the speed with which his case was handled. You see, she told me that in Canada, he would've had to wait at least 3-6 months to be seen for an MRI, since there were so few people or machines available for that procedure. Excuse me, but by that time, had there been something seriously wrong, he could've been dead. He's 3 years old.

I don't know why I even read your posts, X. Because none of them are worth a damn, make any sense or have any validity whatsoever. Get your facts straight before you go singing the praises of your country and slinging shit at mine. I am NOT a very political person and I refrain from any political debates. But I do take offense at you and your bashing of our country and glorifying your own when in reality, both have their ups and their downs. And you better stop slinging shit at the American service men and women, because that is a personal attack on me and my family.

TeriB19 11-07-2004 12:57 PM

Quote:

You have stated that Osama is killing innocent people in the 9/11 Twin towers. Please, by all means, which innocent people? The innocents that are shooting other people over gang terrotory? The innocence who set fire to their boyfriends homes and kill families? The innocents that are in groups such as KKK and tourture/kill people of racial grudges? The innocence who are selling drugs to children to addict them, steal their lives and make a profit off them? The innocents who rape their own children every day and make the others watch? The innocents who murder people with sniper rifles just for the hell of it? The innocents who shoot their own students and teachers in schools? Or could it be the innocents that are purposly attacking the thousands of Americans that line up for hours in order to sign up so they can better themselves, thier families, and most importantly thier country and, despite every attack, continue to do so daily in record numbers? Those innocents?

Were the twin towers full of the above mentioned people? Or were they filled with people going to work every day, earning an honest living? You failed to mention the 343 New York City Firefighters who went into those buildings, risking their lives to save those people trying to put food on the table for their families. Or how about the 23 New York City police officers?? Or the dozen or so New York City ESU officers. I went to NYC this weekend and our hotel was almost right next door to a fire house that lost 7 men in the Trade Center attack. Don't tell me Osama wasn't interested in killing innocent people.

One last thing before I start ignoring you again (which I should've done years ago). If you honestly think that America is completely and totally made up of those types of people you listed in your post, you'd better pay more attention in that Canadian school system of yours. You so need to grow up and live a little before you go spewing the idiotic shit that comes out of your mouth.

The Lithium 11-07-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
Hey, Steve, can you ban this idiot?

Come on man!! I know he seems igorant sometimes, but he shouldn't be banned!!

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 02:16 PM

Quote:

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA, HOW ABOUT WE ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING??

honestly you guys bore me, obviously im at an unfair advantage with the bbs being 95% american, so it dosnt matter how true the stuff im saying is.

Fact is this.

Iraqi children are slaughted in war but noone gives a shit because their iraqi (which pisses me off)
USA has no buisness going into iraq. Noone ever gave USA the right to go into other countrys and force what THEY feel is right onto them?
USA dosnt give a shit about other countrys unless it PROFITS THEM, This has been proven MANY MANY times so obviously there is a large profit to become from this (there not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, if they were world hunger would have been solved years ago)
On top of this, thousands of AMERICAN families like your own are suffering each day due to the death/perment disability of their son/daughter.

Things can be solved in more humain methods then war, Look at ghandi for example, he defeated the entire british empire and freed all of india without killing a single person.

Oh and i hate capitolism too, but only because of the suffering it brings to one side and the great wealth it brings to the other, of course were all on that "wonderful" side of beifits so we dont mind the millions of starving slaves working 19 hour shifts to make your cloths. Nope we just sit at our computers, taking every breath of life for grantid.

Now there obviously "arguments" and probly waked up ways/reasons people can "justify" and of the stuff, but one thing is for certain.

YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF ANY INNOCENT LIFE, NO MATTER WHO IT IS OR HOW IT HAPPENS.

Therfore the war on iraq can never be justfied, and neather can Bushes presidency.

The end

Edit: oh and now that i read my post it is kinda hard to tell im being sarcstic, so to everyone who was wondering....

100% of everything teri just typed was for nothing, mayby next time people will read the entire thread before going on about agreeing with me (when they think they are against me)

The point of that post was to show mulletman that what he was saying about there being no innocent iraq's is the same as saying there are no innocent americans. Which is bullshit, anyone who took offence to that post are just reconferming my statements that Mulletman was being a racist bastard.

And next time please read all replys before posting. Kthnks

The Lithium 11-07-2004 02:46 PM

Come on you guys, this ain't mature!

Dogstar 11-07-2004 03:43 PM

X. Knock it off with the huge type. That's fucking annoying!

TeriB19 11-07-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

100% of everything teri just typed was for nothing, mayby next time people will read the entire thread before going on about agreeing with me (when they think they are against me)

The point of that post was to show mulletman that what he was saying about there being no innocent iraq's is the same as saying there are no innocent americans. Which is bullshit, anyone who took offence to that post are just reconferming my statements that Mulletman was being a racist bastard.

And next time please read all replys before posting.

The information I typed regarding the military and your precious healthcare system was not for nothing. If you do not knock the shit off, I will personally ban you. You can't even imagine the pleasure it would give me. It's not because I disagree with you, it's not because you post nonsense. It's because you take pleasure in purposely pissing people off. We've banned others for that and if you don't knock off the shit, you will be next. Don't test me, you will not win.

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 04:13 PM

Quote:

Fact is this.

The end

Notice the THE END at the end? yes thats me trying to end this bullshit convo thats getting nowhere but you wackos wont let me.
I could easily prove teri wrong about the health care/ military by showing her parts of my posts she misunderstood or just "missed" altogether, but there would be no point because it would just go on and on and on, untill i get banned, then i would hack the website and blow it up so noone would have creedfeed and we would all be sad. :( And that wouldnt really solve much eather.

And to dogstar, the only reason im typing in huge is because hellboy likes to do it and it annys me, so im basically saying "hey i can type in bigass font too"

Plus im not doing this for my own entertainment, im trying to be the devils avocite and give you people a real discussion instead of everyone just saying
OMFG I LOVE BUSH, i gotta be the only one who will actually stand up for the poor iraq people because everyone else is to chickenshit to do so because if we voice out opinions in this dictatorship runned bbs we will get banned.
Sometimes the truth is offensive people, but everything i say is on base of judgement for the good of the overal human race.

End of discussion.

Torn Daredevil 11-07-2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
The information I typed regarding the military and your precious healthcare system was not for nothing. If you do not knock the shit off, I will personally ban you. You can't even imagine the pleasure it would give me. It's not because I disagree with you, it's not because you post nonsense. It's because you take pleasure in purposely pissing people off. We've banned others for that and if you don't knock off the shit, you will be next. Don't test me, you will not win.

Thank you. :dancing:

And I have not used as big a font as you are using.

TeriB19 11-07-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

I could easily prove teri wrong about the health care/ military by showing her parts of my posts she misunderstood or just "missed" altogether, but there would be no point because it would just go on and on and on, untill i get banned
No, please, feel free to show me and the rest of the board how wrong I am. I encourage you to.

Xterminator27 11-07-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
No, please, feel free to show me and the rest of the board how wrong I am. I encourage you to.

Thank you for verifying my statement that your to stubborn to end this pointless conversation.