CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Higher Desire Vs King X (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8540)

Xterminator27 01-28-2005 12:13 AM

Higher Desire Vs King X

Well so far Ive been the heavyweight spam champion in Creedfeed for over 3 years STRAIGHT,

At points, foes like collective soul and Dangerous dan challanged my position as great spam master, but now it looks like the Higher Desire has challanged my Greatness in the battle to be spam king of the year.

Well i have one question for ya H-D

DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, PUNK?

RMadd 01-28-2005 12:16 AM

my vote goes to Colin

fluttergirl 01-28-2005 12:56 AM

Are we voting for Spammage or annoyingness?

DekWannaBFlea 01-28-2005 01:04 AM

Translation: Vote-for-lets-see-how-many-threads-we-can-make-so-we-can-get-our post-count-higher.

Who cares about the whole thing? Its fine that you make alot of threads but bragging about it is dumb.

Xterminator27 01-28-2005 01:10 AM

your new, i can understand

But what you DONT understand is the greatness behing the KING X, whom is the KING OF CREEDFEED

DekWannaBFlea 01-28-2005 01:19 AM

LOL, just because i am new doesn't mean i can't smell lame all over something.

I changed my mind in some ways, Higher desire post all the threads you want,at least you make threads that are interesting.

fluttergirl 01-28-2005 01:29 AM

ding ding ding

seriously, X, you have to have rank to pull it

RMadd 01-28-2005 01:33 AM

man, X, you can't be the spam king if you've got 3,000 fewer posts than Colin. You're a mere Rising Sun; Colin has already shed his skin motherfucker.

creedsister 01-28-2005 10:41 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
man, X, you can't be the spam king if you've got 3,000 fewer posts than Colin. You're a mere Rising Sun; Colin has already shed his skin motherfucker.

Trimontana 01-28-2005 10:45 AM

Spam King= King X

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2005 11:53 AM

Quote:

even I have more posts...

The Lithium 01-28-2005 12:03 PM

I think Colin is cool, but X owns everyone when it comes to owning persons :D

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2005 12:24 PM

oh, well... at least Colin is smart! :lol

goddess_bb 01-28-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

YEA RMadd!! You tell em!!! There is no competition Colin is the MAN!!!

Higher_Desire 01-28-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
Are we voting for Spammage or annoyingness?

Spammage. I'm not annoying. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWanaBFlea
Translation: Vote-for-lets-see-how-many-threads-we-can-make-so-we-can-get-our post-count-higher.

Basically, yeah.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWanaBFlea
I changed my mind in some ways, Higher desire post all the threads you want,at least you make threads that are interesting.

Yeah, that's kind of my point. X's threads are just stupid. At least mine have a point.
Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
ding ding ding

seriously, X, you have to have rank to pull it

Yeah, and I got a big rank. (if you know what I mean). ;)
Quote:

Yeah bro! You tell it like it is! :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
oh, well... at least Colin is smart! :lol

Yeah. RECOGNIZE!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
YEA RMadd!! You tell em!!! There is no competition Colin is the MAN!!!

Well said.

X, the difference between me and you is that I post things that matter, whereas you post garbled nonsence. I'm better and always will be. You are King because you still life in the fantasy old world of a ruling monarchy. I, on the other hand, live in the real world where reigns a democracy of the people, by the people, and for the people. I am the President, and you have nothing. Expect more H-D threads in the near future.

H-D :pimp: