CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

hotforscott 01-20-2003 09:03 PM

I am up for Mexican Fiesta night. Speaking of trading houses, you know my apartment complex that I live in is a golf community called The Links. I wonder if next time Creed is in town they would want to stay here and play 18 holes of golf. I think it would be better then a hotel, don't you?

That has GOT TO BE a fantasy!

TeriB19 01-20-2003 09:09 PM

If everyone likes Mexican, we can make it dinner at the Hard Rock one night and dinner (or lunch) Mexican the next!! That should lead to some steamy dreams that night!!

JenRN 01-20-2003 09:18 PM

Steamy dreams for sure! It will be like the movie were all the ladies ordered pizza with xtra anchovies and the delivery boy was a gigelo!! (can't remember the moive in the 80's) We can have nachos delivered to the hotel with extra jalepeno's and the delivery boy may end up looking like Stapp or Mark eventually!:lol:

TeriB19 01-20-2003 09:20 PM

Who knows, maybe the guys will be taking a side job in their downtime delivering Nachos to hotel rooms. Now that sounds like the beginning of a nice fantasy.....I'll be right back.;)

JenRN 01-20-2003 09:22 PM

Instead of a pool or garden boy, he can be our delivery boy! Oh yeah, this can be VERY INTERESTING!!!!:rolleyes: :idea:

hotforscott 01-20-2003 09:27 PM

Y'all crack me up.

souldancer 01-20-2003 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Who knows, maybe the guys will be taking a side job in their downtime delivering Nachos to hotel rooms. Now that sounds like the beginning of a nice fantasy.....I'll be right back.;)

...My sweet tooth might prefer the guys also make some ice cream deliveries - banana splits, sundaes, shakes .......:)

TeriB19 01-20-2003 09:30 PM

I've got a shake for 'em!;)

souldancer 01-20-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:

I'm sure you do :D

JenRN 01-20-2003 09:35 PM

Quote:

WooHoo Teri, what have the Milano's done to you tonight? :lol: Yeah there would be a whole lot of shakin going on if they were our delivery boys! :embarass:

TeriB19 01-20-2003 09:51 PM

Jen I blame you for my wild behavior tonight! Those Milanos are making me crazy!! Souldancer, we'll have to request extra whipped cream if we're having sundaes and banana splits delivered by the boys. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. No spoons necessary.

JenRN 01-20-2003 09:56 PM

Quote:

Jen I blame you for my wild behavior tonight! Those Milanos are making me crazy!! Souldancer, we'll have to request extra whipped cream if we're having sundaes and banana splits delivered by the boys. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. No spoons necessary.

LMAO!!!!! Holy crap if they do this to you I am bringing a damn case of Milano's to CreedFest!!!!!! Whipped cream:rolleyes: :rolleyes: NOW we are talking!!!!!! I have had a fantasy of Stapp and some honey before!:embarass:

souldancer 01-20-2003 09:57 PM

Quote:

........Yeahhhhh - no bowls needed either!! And, it's gonna melt fast - so extra linens!

TeriB19 01-20-2003 09:59 PM

See, to me, honey is too sticky. Of course, after the honey you'd have to shower with him to wash it off, so maybe I'm just not thinking ahead. Damn, poor planning on my part. I need to practice these fantasies.

JenRN 01-20-2003 10:00 PM

It's getting hot in here......:dancing: