CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Update from Michael on Marks band (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5404)

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-04-2004 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
If anyone thought that, then they would be idiots, he's got the power, and he's got the strength, Stapp can do anything, including a solo album. :)

RIGHT ON BABY!

Sheila63 01-04-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
If anyone thought that, then they would be idiots, he's got the power, and he's got the strength, Stapp can do anything, including a solo album. :)

You're right, Hayley. It's just my :2cents: but I think some people will be surprised by what he can do solo.

hayley 01-04-2004 08:28 PM

Yeah I bet alot of people will be blown away, he's put it all into Creed, and now he is going to put it all in for himself, I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Joge78 01-04-2004 08:32 PM

does that mean no more Creed?

musicmind226 01-04-2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joge78
does that mean no more Creed?

Hell NO, it does not mean no more creed. It just means that this supposed "longer-break" may be a bit longer than forseen. Anything could happen.

Still, I'm so stoked for this new band, I wonder if they have settled on a name yet?

Downshiter was ok, the rememer that the line-up concept for that was morgan rose (drummer for sevendust) on drums, flip on keyboards, clint lowery (sevendust) rythim guitar and tremo on lead vocals and lead guitar.

And so the name quest continues....

chafin24 01-04-2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
Hell NO, it does not mean no more creed. It just means that this supposed "longer-break" may be a bit longer than forseen. Anything could happen.

Still, I'm so stoked for this new band, I wonder if they have settled on a name yet?

Downshiter was ok, the rememer that the line-up concept for that was morgan rose (drummer for sevendust) on drums, flip on keyboards, clint lowery (sevendust) rythim guitar and tremo on lead vocals and lead guitar.

And so the name quest continues....

interesting, and so where is the bass player?

musicmind226 01-04-2004 09:21 PM

That was the original line up, since then things have changed for sevendust and creed.

But I guess for that hollow concept like creed, they would not have a bass player.

chafin24 01-04-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

That was the original line up, since then things have changed for sevendust and creed.

But I guess for that hollow concept like creed, they would not have a bass player.

where the is thread that dicusses downshifter, and i guess i was left out the loop when that all came about.

musicmind226 01-04-2004 09:28 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean, could you re phrase that?

chafin24 01-04-2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean, could you re phrase that?

when did downshifter come to, and is there a thread talking about it somewhere.

hide 01-04-2004 09:30 PM

I was quite exited when I heard about Downshifter the band with members from both Creed and Sevendust but it would have been better to have Lajon take vocals. Hopefully down the track that project could still be realised, i'm sure Creed will be back in 12 months or so!

musicmind226 01-04-2004 09:33 PM

It was awile back, like in july/august of 03.

Who knows if creed could be back in 12 months, if marks band picks up real good and stapp's solo project does the same then creed COULD be a memory.

musicmind226 01-04-2004 09:34 PM

But no body go jumping on my back, we don't have crystal balls that could tell the future.

hide 01-04-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

Who knows if creed could be back in 12 months, if marks band picks up real good and stapp's solo project does the same then creed COULD be a memory.

thats cool we all have our opinons no need for anyone to jump down your throat! Even if both of these side-projects are a big success there is no reason why Creed can't continue as well like what Maynard does with APC and Tool.

chafin24 01-04-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

thats a hard question to answer.