CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The best in MOP (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8688)

Ana4Stapp 02-23-2005 10:12 AM

The best on MOP

I can't stop listening to MOP, and it's kind of funny, because, MOP was the last Creed cd I bought. I have already one copy of this album, recorded from web, by a friend of mine, but I must admit that the result wasn't very good...

Last month, however , I came to a store near home, to buy AB album, and I couldn't find it, so, I decided to take a look on CDs of the artists/bands beggining with C. So, I found MOP. There was only one copy. Of course, I bought it. Since that day, I listen it over and over again... :cool:

Every time I 'm listenig this album there's one song that grews ...now, for example, it's Unforgiven.

So, my question is what is/are the MOP songs you can't stop listening to??? ;)

titan9 02-23-2005 11:08 AM

My Own Prison, definitely. One is a close second, though. I think those are my two favorie Creed songs and I'll never get tired of hearing those two.

Trimontana 02-23-2005 02:43 PM

MOP is my very own favourite cd ever..not just from Creed times....it's a special cd in my life. That cd changed my life and perspective of life. Every single song has a meaning for me.
My fav song is "Illusion", goodness i can't describe how i feel when i hear Mr. Tremonti riff in that track.

RMadd 02-23-2005 03:50 PM

What's This Life For. definitely my favorite song from the album, and in my top 3 (alone w/ Higher & ITTE) of Creed songs overall.

titan9 02-23-2005 04:09 PM

Yeah, I forgot to say, I also really like "Pity For A Dime" and "Illusion". But not as much as I love MOP and One.

bobben 02-23-2005 05:17 PM

Illusion sucks! That's the only Creed-song that's not any good at all! I love Pity For A Dime! Awesome solo! Bound & Tied is also a very cool song. :cool:

The Lithium 02-23-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Last month, however , I came to a store near home, to buy AB album,

MOP rocks, but you really should check out ODR. That's my fav album of all times. All those songs with such deep meanings!

uncertaindrumer 02-23-2005 08:04 PM

MOP is by far my favorite Creed album. Pity For a Dime is awesome thanks to the solo, but my overall favorite's gotta be Unforgiven. Awesome riffage.

Ana4Stapp 02-23-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
MOP rocks, but you really should check out ODR. That's my fav album of all times. All those songs with such deep meanings!

I love Creed songs , but be sure that I'll check AB album as quickly as possible, OK? ;)

Ana4Stapp 02-23-2005 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
MOP is by far my favorite Creed album. Pity For a Dime is awesome thanks to the solo, but my overall favorite's gotta be Unforgiven. Awesome riffage.

You said it. ;)
My fav. song is My Own Prison, and I also love WTLF and Torn, but Unforgiven becomes a kinda special to me.Of course, the guys are awesome and Stapp's voice is really great on it. :cool:

Dogstar 02-23-2005 10:12 PM

I can never pick a favorite off that album. I love every song on it.

Ana4Stapp 02-23-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I can never pick a favorite off that album. I love every song on it.

I know it, but now, Unforgiven is sounding " different" to me.;)

uncertaindrumer 02-23-2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Stephen ,

You said it. ;)
My fav. song is My Own Prison, and I also love WTLF and Torn, but Unforgiven becomes a kinda special to me.Of course, the guys are awesome and Stapp's voice is really great on it. :cool:

WTLF is good also... and actually, Stapp's voice does sound better on MOP than on the others... maybe I just imagine that but it seems better at least.

Ana4Stapp 02-23-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
WTLF is good also... and actually, Stapp's voice does sound better on MOP than on the others... maybe I just imagine that but it seems better at least.

C'mon ,Stapp's voice is great on HC and Weathered, too. ;)

jammy123 02-24-2005 02:38 AM

his voice is gr8 on all albums...but sometimes i wish they wouldve recorded acoustics of my sacrifice and OLB.