CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Arrested---fake Mark. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2899)

Dogstar 04-30-2003 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>ouch! LOL! :)

of course he can! but itīs always good to get stuff for free! And the more you have, the more youīre cheap! :)

that "bastard"! He gets PRSīs for free! LOL! ;) </b>

LMAO, Marcos. You are right, even rich folk will take something they can get for nothing.

Lechium 04-30-2003 11:26 PM

OK than say "a lot of fans" not "true fans", cuz when you say that true fans know how band members look like you cross out the ones who like band just for the music. That was a general statement which was not true, that's all I'm pointing out.

P.S. Yamivaya, my rabid horse, said hi.

hayley 05-01-2003 04:02 AM

That is so pathetic of that guy to actually "lead" those poor Creed fans to beleive that it was Tremo the whole time...sad i tell you, it's just sad.

The Lithium 05-01-2003 04:32 AM

Just do it!:crest:

Marty 05-01-2003 08:52 AM

This story was on MTV news last night. They didn't say anything I hadn't heard though.
________
Vaporizer Video Review

The Lithium 05-01-2003 09:28 AM

:hammerlol

Redeemer 05-01-2003 09:30 AM

Hey, Lech, I'll check back, but last time I looked, we were saying that most diehard Creed fans know stuff about the band that just normal ppl don't know. Like Marcos and Carrie were saying about the pinball machines.

Charmin 05-01-2003 05:27 PM

LOL! I like the comment Mark should sue........He might as well get in on the action, too. Sue him for his skin or something-since he doesn't seem to have anything more than that...give it to Flip-he can use it for drum heads.

Imagine thinking that was Mark and inviting him over and have him steal your credit card-that would be embarrassing. And kinda stupid-ur right she must not know that much about them, or she would have know he is a newly wed-and probably wouldn't be out in bars picking up women. He probably wouldn't be out in bars picking up women if he wasn't married-hell-he wouldn't have to be out in a bar to pick up women..........

Man, what some people won't do.......wonder if he really does look like Mark?

Charmin:lolsign:

Redeemer 05-02-2003 02:35 PM

That is a good question. Whether he really looks like Mark, I mean. I'd like to see a photo.

JulieCitySlicker 05-02-2003 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Charmin
LOL! &nbsp;I like the comment Mark should sue........He might as well get in on the action, too. &nbsp;Sue him for his skin or something-since he doesn't seem to have anything more than that...give it to Flip-he can use it for drum heads.

Imagine thinking that was Mark and inviting him over and have him steal your credit card-that would be embarrassing. &nbsp;And kinda stupid-ur right she must not know that much about them, or she would have know he is a newly wed-and probably wouldn't be out in bars picking up women. &nbsp;He probably wouldn't be out in bars picking up women if he wasn't married-hell-he wouldn't have to be out in a bar to pick up women..........

Man, what some people won't do.......wonder if he really does look like Mark?

Charmin:lolsign:

LMAO!:D

Kim V. 05-02-2003 03:39 PM

Oh my gosh, Mark must be pretty freaked out about that!! It's flattering, but scary too I suppose! Can't these "fans" realize this dude isn't really Mark, up that close? Duh! Clueless!:rolleyes:

TeriB19 05-02-2003 06:14 PM

I saw a picture of that guy and I have to say, I look more like Mark than that guy does.

Sheila63 05-02-2003 06:17 PM

ROFLMAO!!!:lol: :roll:

Bridge of Clay 05-02-2003 07:38 PM

thatīs good to hear, Teri!!!

Maybe I have a chance too! ;)

TeriB19 05-02-2003 10:54 PM

Try this link to see the guy who posed as Mark.

http://cjai.tripod.com/whatweareabout/id8.html