CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Political Banter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Obama wins (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12133)

Sakizopa 01-30-2009 10:34 AM

Re: Obama wins

I apologize my words and behavior, because sometimes I like surfing through the internet when Iīm drunk. Itīs such sporting and I love my temperamentful way because of mine impulsive thinking art against any demonizings.

Me: „Hey White House, are you corrupt?“
WH: „ehh.. no?“
Can you hear it? White House says that it is NOT corrupt!
WH: „ehh.. maybe ..“
Me: „ah SHUT UP!“
WH: „okay. thanks.“

BUT let me say that I love the thinking art of Barack Obama and his gentle family more than minesī. „Love Boat Captain“.
When you insult Barack Obama as an imperialist and as corrupt, same arguments are found by „White Power“ and „Ku-Klux-Klan“ as well by many communists, and I donīt like assholes of political extremists with their demonzings and hate against the state for the folks, against an honored person like Mr. Pres. Barack Obama, Conductor Daniel Barenboim, chessplayer Gari Kasparov, Odd-Chancelor Helmut Schmidt, Izchak Rabin and Martin Luther King, and many many others.
Yes, call me an crazy idiot, yes I am. But I am in love with sensibel philosophists around the world, because they can reach my heart more than political extremists and more than I can.

I donīt hate states, and I donīt throw stones or words against another country and people; I hate myself of being unstudied. When I would be studied, I could make music in composing for instance. Listening at honest souls and reading in souls around the world is my way of acusmatic. Godsī working is in souls either near or far behind any souls, but reasonable thinking art has to be in all stairways to heaven on earth.

eusebioCBR 01-30-2009 06:50 PM

God is the only one I'll follow without question:cool: Politicians are like any of us and I just don't understand this love affair with Obama.

eusebioCBR 01-30-2009 07:01 PM

Obama also stated today that the 3.8% economic slow down was the worst in three decades. He should have done more research because there was a 6.4% drop in 1982 thanks to President Carter. And how did Ronald Regan turn that 6.4% drop aroud back then? HE CUT TAXES!
I will be more than happy to eat my words and proclaim I am a dumb-ass if the government can spend our way out of this hole!

TrulyAmazing 02-01-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
God is the only one I'll follow without question:cool: Politicians are like any of us and I just don't understand this love affair with Obama.

HAPPY To Hear GLORY TO GOD I tell ya what it is from a certian point of view and you would not believe it bro but looks caa be impressive :cool: He Look Good His In Office For A New Genaration The First Black In Office its going be a long love affair you still got black woman all over the country under his spell What ever He Say You Still Going Hear From Theme :clap: :clap: Come On Come On Its Just A fact Dude Just A fact

Sakizopa 02-02-2009 01:00 PM

The economy is about years taking wars and worses in a world of nothing than to loose. Letīs take over together to a world without losses and enemies!

eusebioCBR 02-15-2009 12:04 PM

The new Treasury Secretary, Timothy Geithner, said he had made a "careless mistake" in not declaring $34,000 in back taxes.

How could that be? One of the sharpest minds in finance, co-author of the hugely complex and expensive bailout plan for the US banks, and he cannot even fill in a tax form accurately?

Obama'a election was the real "careless mistake" and now we're stuck with an "on the job training" president.

eusebioCBR 02-17-2009 03:28 PM

Obama's "stimulus bill" having one thousand and one hundred pages and not one congressman or senator has read the whole damn thing.:wtf: The blind(politicians) leading the blind(Obama supporters).

metalchris25 02-18-2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Obama's "stimulus bill" having one thousand and one hundred pages and not one congressman or senator has read the whole damn thing.:wtf: The blind(politicians) leading the blind(Obama supporters).

Sure, lets sign the damn thing! Freakin idiots man. Its really sad.

Sakizopa 02-24-2009 01:08 PM

THIS PERSON is a president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jll5baCAaQU

Listen: "You makes this happen. ... It belongs to you. ... "

Then recognize, that your force at YOUR president to manage your life is something tasting of sickness of your ownself, that you put your own responsibility into another life, into YOUR president, just to transport your hate from yourself onto the shoulder of YOUR president.

Those people I see here in Germany, and I donīt like them!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eusebioCBR 02-24-2009 01:26 PM

Re: THIS PERSON is a president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakizopa

THAT PERSON IS THE US PRESIDENT. THAT PERSON HAS LITTLE MORE TO OFFER THAN PLATITUDINOUS SPEECHES!!!

eusebioCBR 02-24-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jll5baCAaQU

Listen: "You makes this happen. ... It belongs to you. ... "

Then recognize, that your force at YOUR president to manage your life is something tasting of sickness of your ownself, that you put your own responsibility into another life, into YOUR president, just to transport your hate from yourself onto the shoulder of YOUR president.

Those people I see here in Germany, and I donīt like them!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's quite a diagnosis considering all you know about me is what you've derived from your own narrow point of view.:horseshit

Sakizopa 02-24-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

That's quite a diagnosis considering all you know about me is what you've derived from your own narrow point of view.:horseshit

I donīt like leftie comedians like nazipunks, who are thinking that a president should manage their life. The greater the expectations to a greater person, the lower the selfrespect to an other life. When you obey someone, think into your own person, which person you like to be part of societies and thinking arts, and which thinking art respects all societies to be part of America and which thinking art despites your own person in America.
:cool:

Captain Sir, Mr. President has a hard job to do. Support him, Captain Sir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD_Sv4CV03k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-uIRZZR40
and so on.

In my own person I think about loyality in my work for my employer, when I do the best for his and his company, but people punish me, then it is about my color or something else.

On the other way I think the best way to get out of this taking drugs or shit, because shit likes me in another way concerning my soul.

Sakizopa 02-24-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

In my own person I think about loyality in my work for my employer, when I do the best for his and his company, but people punish me, then it is about my color or something else.

On the other way I think the best way to get out of this taking drugs or shit, because shit likes me in another way concerning my soul.

THE REPOSTE

Hm. Invite some people of yours around your employer to say that his company is MERDE or SHIT or doing some jobs around his shitty place of your employer, who has taken you to drugs. Let me say as your president that your employer is very shitty in any kind of views!

Rules are good for traditions into a persons heart, when hearts standing unbroken for a dreamersī soul.
Sometimes rules have to been broken to keep souls for the good old traditions alive.

eusebioCBR 02-24-2009 04:36 PM

Sakizopa, freedom of speech and thought does not require your approval and anyone exersizing their American rights does not have to justify their opinions to you.
Now, let's see if you are capable of agreeing to disagree and carry on in a dignified manner.

JulieCitySlicker 02-27-2009 02:13 PM

It still pisses me off that those bankers who lied about their profits and the worth of their mortgages that they loaned for got all of that money last year, and spent it rediculously on things like that $450.000 party that they just had to have and spending millions on the Super Bowl,ect and they are getting more money and we are going to end up having to pay for that.

The way I feel about it is they made the mess themselves by lying and being greedy so they should have to clean their own mess up, not us!!!

There are a lot of things in this bailout that are a waste of money,imo. Like spending millions of dollars on STD ed in schools. That should be the job of parents not the schools. Let the people who are ultimately incharge of teaching their kids talk to them about this stuff like they are supposed to do.

As far as the whole economic stimulis package goes, I don't see how that is going to fix the economy, especially once its time to start paying that all back.