CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 02-11-2007 09:48 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I'm walking on broken glass:banghead:

:) ....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2007 09:53 PM

If your time aint been nothing but money, I start to feel really bad for you honey maybe honey put your money where your mouths been running if your time aint been nothing but money....Oh sorry I was really into the song from Switchfoot that I was listening to:D :o Haha!

Sincirr 02-14-2007 11:34 AM

:thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2007 11:50 AM

There is way to much snow outside for my liking at the moment:banghead: :chair:

Sincirr 02-14-2007 11:55 AM

I have only seen snow 2 times in my whole life! I couldn't imagine walking outside my front door and seeing snow everywhere:eek:

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2007 12:42 PM

Ya! Its a crazy thing Donna;)

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2007 07:36 PM

Holy Crap! My Dad's g/f has been working for almost 30 hour straight with only a 2 hour nap in the entire time, because she got stuck having to work because of the snowstorm and everyone else calling in sick:eek: :wtf:

Dogstar 02-15-2007 05:29 PM

OMG, that sucks. What does she do? Is she a nurse or doctor or something?

JulieCitySlicker 02-15-2007 09:03 PM

She works at a nursing home for rich people and ended up working 8 straight shifts in a row before she came home yesterday night at 10 freaken 30 pm:wtf:

Sincirr 02-18-2007 07:37 AM

^ Poor thing:(

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:

HeavensOnFire 02-18-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

Random Thought: Ya know what, I have to admit...today, I was actually finding myself jealous of Jaclyn. Scotts a hottie:jam:

well i like woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning , and i was out of coffea and i cant work without coffea :D its a major plus a major plus i tried one of those folgers singles and it was like drinking hot water......but yeah my donna lee old girl...with and on it we are entiled to our bad days once a while AND My Donna Lee Baby, forgive SISTAH :D For being bold thats just me, but girl friend thats sad HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i mean the guy is something else great writer great peformer , i mean got like the entire rockstar i marry models thing going on, but babydoll you gotta keep it real sweetheart :jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker 02-18-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

Meh;)

HeavensOnFire 02-18-2007 09:27 PM

:D ;) J/k .................................................. .you really do need to consider to get tested, for the acid reflux thing,

Sincirr 02-19-2007 07:06 AM

^you guyyyys!~!! haaaaaaaa
Quote:

i mean got like the entire rockstar i marry models thing going on, but babydoll you gotta keep it real sweetheart
Yeh of course 'cos Lord KNOWS I AINT NO SUPERMODEL~!!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-19-2007 04:23 PM

Its real freaken windy outside today:)