CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Creed please (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12227)

MissSeeker 03-02-2009 01:22 PM

Creed please

Alter Bridge is such a good band, I like all their songs, I mean a band with Tremonti in it had to be good... still Creed was a better band...I can't believe it's over....pleaseeee get back together :headbang:

nagpo 03-02-2009 03:41 PM

Re: Creed please

...stay off the drugs

Redeemer 03-02-2009 03:56 PM

Nothing lasts forever... especially not relationships between band members when one band member can't hold it together.

Alter Bridge is a perfect showcase of Tremonti's talents as well as the others. It's only fitting that AB is doing so well when Stapp's career is totally stalled in the station... what more proof do you need that Creed needed to break up?

Agent D 03-02-2009 04:36 PM

Yeah, I think Alter Bridge is better. Creed was great but I like AB more.

Dogstar 03-02-2009 08:40 PM

I still like MOP better than the AB albums, but AB is definitely decent.

eusebioCBR 03-03-2009 03:16 AM

Even if Creed were to reunite Stapp would just screw it up. The man can't handle his demons.

TrulyAmazing 03-03-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
Even if Creed were to reunite Stapp would just screw it up. The man can't handle his demons.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well as to many they just wont die GLORY TO GOD they just think they got something to say but after dealing with,em so long you reconize the power that overcame the world one major plus if you also dont wanna rule that in opions Demonic Forces despise the Orginal Creed Sound From MOP drowns theme and sends to theme to utter confusion i for one know and can recomend :) the sound is better than clorox to clean your house up i know when its time for the 2 Majors C,s yo :jam: :jam: peace be wit ya :peacelove let blessing soar from one of the greatest conflicts since the begining bub Hells As Is Grass :jam: :jam: :jam:

bilal 03-03-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Ditto X 2

TrulyAmazing 03-05-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
...stay off the drugs

nagpo dont insullt the lady you dont want hammer above slamming down on your head i promise ya this is a drug free faciltiy

nagpo 03-06-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

so much stapp hate. and even by creed fans. He's been sober for along time now. I agree, he was one of the reasons why creed broke up but I still think that musically and lyrically, he's better than alter bridge. cant wait for his new album.

Dogstar 03-07-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

I still think that musically and lyrically, he's better than alter bridge. cant wait for his new album.

I disagree. I thought his solo effort was weak. I much prefer Alter Bridge to Stapp's solo stuff.

eusebioCBR 03-07-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

so much stapp hate. and even by creed fans. He's been sober for along time now. I agree, he was one of the reasons why creed broke up but I still think that musically and lyrically, he's better than alter bridge. cant wait for his new album.

I don't think he is a stable person. I don't hate him and if I did I would say so.

It would be irrational to claim your preferance for Scott Stapp over Alter Bridge means you "hate" AB, maybe you do?

Understanding a person has a self destructive history is not the definition hate.

Don't put words in my mouth.

nagpo 03-07-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

I don't think he is a stable person. I don't hate him and if I did I would say so.

It would be irrational to claim your preferance for Scott Stapp over Alter Bridge means you "hate" AB, maybe you do?

Understanding a person has a self destructive history is not the definition hate.

Don't put words in my mouth.

You just came off as a hater, that all. Even if you didint mean to. You just gave off the impression thats all im trying to say. Sorry if you took offense.

I dont understand why people take things so seriously on this forum.

You could have just said, "I dont hate him. I just think he wouldnt be able to handle creed, looking at his self-destructive past."

That would have been a more polite post, since you came off a little rude to.

But i have a feeling you dont care so whatever....

I think im going to stop coming to this forum. The fans arent polite and there isint much going on with alter bridge and stapp. I dont seem to get along with anyone here so I think im going to stop coming.

nagpo 03-07-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I disagree. I thought his solo effort was weak. I much prefer Alter Bridge to Stapp's solo stuff.

I understand, Alter Bridge does have some great stuff in there songs. But I dont think Lyrics are there strong point - even when I look at them seperatly from stapps they just dont flow that well in some of there songs.

Maybe I was a bit wrong about stapp being better musically, Tremontis solos are awesome.

metalchris25 03-07-2009 01:46 PM

I wouldnt mind seeing creed get back together for a one-off, but not as a permanent thing. AB is a better band.