CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's in your CD player right now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=82)

Higher_Desire 12-29-2004 03:33 PM

The Punisher Soundtrack

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot 12-29-2004 04:10 PM

The Tea Party - Seven Circles
Journey - The Essential Journey (2 Disc Set)

hayley 12-29-2004 05:40 PM

Nirvana Box Set - Disc 3

Bad ass version of Rape Me on there

Dogstar 12-29-2004 06:49 PM

^^^I love that song!

Kenny Wayne Shepherd -- Ledbetter Heights

aussiecreeder 12-29-2004 08:36 PM

i started my day listening to the nine inch nails "the downward spiral" and that probably wasen't a great idea but man "hurt" is such an amazing finish to that album. dave grohl will be on the next album so that should be sweet.

Dogstar 12-29-2004 10:14 PM

Yeah, I like Hurt, too...

I'm spinning NIN's Pretty Hate Machine.

Higher_Desire 12-29-2004 10:34 PM

WWE Anthology -- Disk 1: The Federation Years

Muad'Dib 12-30-2004 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i started my day listening to the nine inch nails "the downward spiral" and that probably wasen't a great idea but man "hurt" is such an amazing finish to that album. dave grohl will be on the next album so that should be sweet.

The Downward Spiral is probably my favourite album ever, its amazing. All the songs on there have so much meaning behind them. Heresy or I Do Not Want This are my favourites on it, but its so hard to choose. Im looking forward to the new album alot, normally its about 5 years between albums for NIN so it should be out sometime in 2005.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yeah, I like Hurt, too...

I'm spinning NIN's Pretty Hate Machine.

Love Sin and Terrible Lie from that album, the live versions though are alot better.

Ahhh I could talk about NIN all day. Easily my favourite band ever.

creedsister 12-30-2004 12:56 AM

I heared The New Nine Inch Nails, Will Be Out Sometime In March,

Muad'Dib 12-30-2004 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I heared The New Nine Inch Nails, Will Be Out Sometime In March,

We can only hope :) But as with everything Trents ever released it will be delayed again and again. The re-release of Closure on DVD was meant to come out late 2004, now we are looking at sometime next year. Hopefully the latest delay will be the last and the album will be released in March. I cant wait to see the directions hes going to take with his new music. Its been described so far as a mix between The Downward Spiral and Broken which is a step in the right direction.

Dogstar 12-30-2004 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
The Downward Spiral is probably my favourite album ever, its amazing. All the songs on there have so much meaning behind them. Heresy or I Do Not Want This are my favourites on it, but its so hard to choose. Im looking forward to the new album alot, normally its about 5 years between albums for NIN so it should be out sometime in 2005.

Love Sin and Terrible Lie from that album, the live versions though are alot better.

Ahhh I could talk about NIN all day. Easily my favourite band ever.

:thumbsup: I'm just getting into them. I've had the Downward Spiral for a while, but didn't really get into all that much. I got Pretty Hate Machine the other day, and I like it a lot better. Terrible Lie is awesome and I really like Something I Can Never Have and Sanctified, so far. The whole album is pretty solid. I haven't wanted to skip any songs :D.

aussiecreeder 12-30-2004 06:21 PM

so pretty hate machine is better? i've got the fragile and the downward spiral which are normally considered their better albums. i'll have to get at least one of the remix albums that he/they've put out.

Dogstar 12-30-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
so pretty hate machine is better? i've got the fragile and the downward spiral which are normally considered their better albums. i'll have to get at least one of the remix albums that he/they've put out.

Well, I'm bonding better with Pretty Hate Machine. When I got The Downward Spiral, I don't know, it just didn't grab me the way this one has. I don't have The Fragile, but I may get that one soon.

aussiecreeder 12-30-2004 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Well, I'm bonding better with Pretty Hate Machine. When I got The Downward Spiral, I don't know, it just didn't grab me the way this one has. I don't have The Fragile, but I may get that one soon.

the fragile is preddy good and i'ld say a little better than the downward spiral. i was a little let down with the downward spiral considering its thought of as one of the great albums of the 90's along with grace, ok computer and the like. its a good album and all and certainly very aggressive but i guess i expected a bit more.

Higher_Desire 12-30-2004 08:10 PM

Submersed -- In Due Time