CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Creedkevin397 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6588)

Julbright 05-13-2004 01:27 PM

Creedkevin397

Hey Kev - check your private messages. I tried to send you an email but it was returned to me...

Julbright 05-14-2004 08:32 AM

:bumpup:

GeeK_2004 05-14-2004 08:51 AM

hhmmmm.......

who's Creedkevin397 ??1!

Mulletman 05-14-2004 01:14 PM

his name is Kevn and he only posts to trash the band for not releasing something.... prolly O.D.

GeeK_2004 05-17-2004 10:13 AM

hhhmmmmm....

hotforscott 05-17-2004 08:25 PM

I thought Kevin was that kid who had a real good head on his shoulders. Maybe I am confusing him with someone else, but I could have sworn he was a good kid. He hasn't posted all that much from what I understand. I may be way off, because I've been out of the loop for so long.

Mulletman 05-17-2004 09:03 PM

Trust me, you're wrong. Kevin rarely posts and the only reason that he ever posts now is to trash the band for not releasing something. For example, the DVD - he made a huge scene about that. Then he made several smaller scenes for the band not releasing anything else after that. Didnt care what was going on, he just wanted something. Oh yea, he cannot say anything or remotely prove a point without demeaning or degrading anyone. Its his character trait, he can make Redd Foxx look like a saint. Besides that, hes a pothead with a problem and proud of it. lets say I've had the honor of witnessing his decent into depravity.

Xterminator27 05-17-2004 09:07 PM

I Want My Creed Dvd Why The Fuck Havnt They Made A New Cd Yet? I Want More Bsides Where Is My Creed Dvd???

heh tricky BBS dosnt let you type in all caps

Julbright 05-17-2004 09:29 PM

Guys if you don't mind - I am just trying to get in touch with Kevin - and it is for very good reasons - so please let's not bash him. He is no different from any of us - we all have our downfalls and our shortcomings - maybe his show more here than some of ours but please let's keep this a happy place. He may have been a pothead at one time but I am pretty sure that has changed and I am asking you guys to give him the benefit of the doubt. Thanks.

hotforscott 05-18-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Trust me, you're wrong. Kevin rarely posts and the only reason that he ever posts now is to trash the band for not releasing something. For example, the DVD - he made a huge scene about that. Then he made several smaller scenes for the band not releasing anything else after that. Didnt care what was going on, he just wanted something. Oh yea, he cannot say anything or remotely prove a point without demeaning or degrading anyone. Its his character trait, he can make Redd Foxx look like a saint. Besides that, hes a pothead with a problem and proud of it. lets say I've had the honor of witnessing his decent into depravity.

I must have been thinking of someone else. Thanks for the info.