CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 05-17-2004 09:51 AM

Grr!

Why am I up so early :rolleyes:

GeeK_2004 05-17-2004 10:09 AM

I can't stop yawning !!!

GeeK_2004 05-17-2004 10:10 AM

and theres this guy that I like....

he sits right next to me....

I can't stop lookin at him !!!!

and every time I look in his dirrection...I end up lookin at him....

Sincirr 05-18-2004 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004

:laugh:
U got it BAD girl!!!!

Higher_Desire 05-18-2004 01:20 AM

Quote:

I got the same thing goin' on with a girl I like. Sometimes she sits next to me, sometimes across the room. We I saw her tonight and she waved at me and said hi. My heart skipped a few beats to say the least. But whenever I talk to her, I sound like a dork, and can't say much more than 2 words. I'm such a wuss. I can't even talk to her.

H-D :dead:

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:laugh:
U got it BAD girl!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I got the same thing goin' on with a girl I like. Sometimes she sits next to me, sometimes across the room. We I saw her tonight and she waved at me and said hi. My heart skipped a few beats to say the least. But whenever I talk to her, I sound like a dork, and can't say much more than 2 words. I'm such a wuss. I can't even talk to her.

H-D :dead:

yea...

( theres a local movie theater here in town...) he works at the movie thearter...

I think he only works at nights b/c every time I go there with a friend at the evening time he always there, but like when I go to the movie theater in the day time with my mom ( my mom and me go in the day time most of the time and my friend and me go at night time most of the time...) he's hardly there....

so I think he only works at nights....

but like every time I go to the movies at night and hes there ...OMG !!!

I can/could hardly walk !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but its soo funny though ....like when i`m with my friend ...she always laughs at me when i`m around a guy that I really really like.....

GeeK_2004 05-18-2004 08:54 AM

and if I try NOT to smile...I end up making this weird face ....kinda like when you/you're (trying to ) make/making a fish face....

JulieCitySlicker 05-18-2004 04:23 PM

Here comes the storms :eek:

Higher_Desire 05-18-2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

yea...

( theres a local movie theater here in town...) he works at the movie thearter...

I think he only works at nights b/c every time I go there with a friend at the evening time he always there, but like when I go to the movie theater in the day time with my mom ( my mom and me go in the day time most of the time and my friend and me go at night time most of the time...) he's hardly there....

so I think he only works at nights....

but like every time I go to the movies at night and hes there ...OMG !!!

I can/could hardly walk !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but its soo funny though ....like when i`m with my friend ...she always laughs at me when i`m around a guy that I really really like.....

You should ask him if he wants to go to the movies sometime. LOL. I know a guy who works at a theater, and they get to watch movies for free when they get them. Even if the movie hasn't opened to the public yet. Maybe he'll take you to one of those (if he likes you) and you'll have the whole theater to yourselves...

H-D :rockon:

hayley 05-19-2004 04:05 AM

Ooooh, go Kim ;)

Tomorrow I get the day of school. :thumbsup: It is my Grandma's 70th tomorrow and my mum and dad are planning something big for her. :D Me and my brother don't even know what it is yet, but we get the whole day off school so hopefully it will be fun. :party2:

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Ooooh, go Kim ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 10:00 AM

he got a hair cut !!

looks soooo cute on him !!!

:eek: :eek:

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 10:12 AM

And Did I mention his smile ?!?!

he has such a great/nice smile !!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-19-2004 11:05 AM

GodI'm tired and feel like blah :mad:

GeeK_2004 05-19-2004 01:55 PM

this morning...I kinda caught myself starin at adam( the guy that I really really like....)

JulieCitySlicker 05-19-2004 04:48 PM

I HATE CRAMPS :mad: :mad1:

hayley 05-19-2004 05:46 PM

I hate cramps too, Julie. Eat come chocolate icecream.

Kim, go for it! Start talking to him. :p

JulieCitySlicker 05-19-2004 10:56 PM

I wish we had some chocolate ice cream Hayley :eek: :)

Higher_Desire 05-20-2004 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed

I had some chocolate Ice Cream today. Didn't have cramps though. Hey, maybe that's why. Then again, I... um... have different kitching plumbing, if you know what I mean.

H-D :listen:

hayley 05-20-2004 02:01 AM

Quote:

:( That always makes me happy. :D

I had a really cool day today, I went tenpin bowling, then we had lunch at Valentines, then we went to the beach it was really nice. :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-20-2004 01:16 PM

Sounds like fun Hayley:)

hayley 05-21-2004 04:07 AM

Yeah it was nice, usually family days are boring to me, (that sounds really sad), but yesterday was enjoyable.

I can't WAIT for tomorrow, I am going on my second date with Marc, :D And we are going to a nice park with beautiful veiws, all for our first kiss....;) :laugh: :p We had so much fun last time, it will be even more fun tomorrow. :thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 05-22-2004 06:41 AM

Hi Everyone!

How are ya this mornin I couldn't sleep cuz I so pissed about our deadbeat renters They still havn't paid yet I'm really looking forward to my brother getting back! :mad1: :mad:

hayley 05-22-2004 08:27 PM

That sucks, Julie. :hugs: Why aren't they paying it? Do they all have jobs?

Lastnight...well...I...kissed Marc. :D :p lol Theres nothing better than the first kiss ;) Or 10000000 first kisses :angel:

JulieCitySlicker 05-24-2004 02:12 PM

I finaly got some money from Ben downstairs last night He wasn't able to pay the full amount but he paid most of it, I guess he starts a job tomorrow to, so thats good to hear ;)

My brother comes home tomorrow to, they get back in the morning :bigjump:

No Hayley, they both quit their jobs :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire 05-24-2004 03:39 PM

In exactly 4 months I'll be 20.

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 05-24-2004 06:00 PM

OMG! I just had some punk ni**er try to get me in his car, he kept asking me to get in and I said NO!!!
He asked me like 3 times :eek:

I wish I could afford a treadmill so I can walk inside so no one can bug me like that :wtf:

Sincirr 05-25-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

OMG! I just had some punk ni**er try to get me in his car, he kept asking me to get in and I said NO!!!

I wish I could afford a treadmill so I can walk inside so no one can bug me like that :wtf:

That is so bad! How scary! What a freak! Too bad people like that can be given licences!!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 01:21 AM

Yikes! Here comes the thunderstorms, hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight! I hate severe weather!

PaulMcCoygirl 05-25-2004 01:40 AM

Quote:

Yikes, that is scary! Well I'm just glad that you're okay. :) It's sad that there are some sickos in the world like that. :mad:

hayley 05-25-2004 04:25 AM

Grrr, I can't find my disc with my school stuff on it, I need it for tomorrow and I can't find it anywhere :crying:

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Yikes, that is scary! Well I'm just glad that you're okay. :) It's sad that there are some sickos in the world like that. :mad:

hayley 05-25-2004 04:11 PM

I'm having a day off school today because I feel like crap. My throats sore, I have a slight headache, and my glands are sore...:( I need a day off

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 05:39 PM

We are getting flooding everywhere around here! There are severe thunderstorms all over the place, there in a tornado warning south of us and I think we have a severe thunderstorm watch or warning here, its thundering now!
The Galleria, the mall about 10 minutes away from us has water in the parking lot that goes all the way to the rims of cars .

hayley 05-25-2004 05:44 PM

Wow, stay safe Julie!

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 05:49 PM

Thank you Hayley!

There was a ton of hail not that far away to, so much that it looked like snow:eek

Sheila63 05-25-2004 07:47 PM

I've saw that on the news this morning, Julie. :( You stay safe. :hugs:

Hayley, I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 05-25-2004 08:07 PM

Thanks Sheila :hugs:

Its pretty calm here right now but still gloomy, we have a severe thunderstorm watch to :eek:

hayley 05-25-2004 11:00 PM

Thanks Sheila. :hugs: I have been feeling pretty crappy today but I better go to school tomorrow