CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 09-07-2005 08:54 PM

Can I put someone on ignore or is that not available anymore :confused:

hotforscott 09-07-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

What happened, Julie? Someone bugging you? I am not sure about the ignore list. You may want to PM Teri.

Ana4Stapp 09-07-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Yes,you can. Even though Im almost sure about whos provoking your decision, think better Julie. ;)

JulieCitySlicker 09-07-2005 10:33 PM

Nevermind,I found it ;)

Ana4Stapp 09-07-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

There is someone thats just really annoying me but I guess I could just avoid the faith/religion forum ;)

Yeah...well I knew that it was your problem, but You know...I think all the people can do its just avoid him and his posts...and its not because his thoughts(hes free to say ) but its because he always attacking others people religions, putting threads just to call some guys attention...anyway avoiding F&R forumis the better thing to do... ;)

aussiecreeder 09-07-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i think aussie is just jealous cause we arent talkin to him lol :D

17 hours till i start college :eek: i think anyways

yes that is right i was just jealous! :rolleyes: hehe
hey guys can i do the speeches for the wedding? LOL
i wouldn't say anything too embarassing....maybe just "well everyone on the way here in the back of the car these two were......lmao"

JulieCitySlicker 09-07-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Yeah...well I knew that it was your problem, but You know...I think all the people can do its just avoid him and his posts...and its not because his thoughts(hes free to say ) but its because he always attacking others people religions, putting threads just to call some guys attention...anyway avoiding F&R forumis the better thing to do... ;)

Well,I'm doing both cuz I found out how to put him on ignore ;) I just don't get him at all tho,because he says that he respects others opinions but he bashes everything that everyone else says :wtf: I'm avoiding the political threads to because he's polluted that one now as well

creedsister 09-07-2005 11:24 PM

:mad1: :mad1: i had to get an entire new breaker Box i blew up mine because my adapter was not big enough to pull it

creedsister 09-07-2005 11:25 PM

Quote:

haaaa i dont know if it is or not :D you have someone in mind you wish to put on yours my precious

Ana4Stapp 09-07-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Well,I'm doing both cuz I found out how to put him on ignore ;) I just don't get him at all tho,because he says that he respects others opinions but he bashes everything that everyone else says :wtf: I'm avoiding the political threads to because he's polluted that one now as well

Yeah...it was a politcal forum but hes transforming into a religious one...I cant stand it...and im not a religious person...but that guy is annoying me too...hes an unanimity... :rolleyes:

Muad'Dib 09-08-2005 09:37 AM

i HATE my job. its getting worse and worse, its boring, my supervisor is a total prick. 3 months ago I had total freedom of being in charge of entire warehouse, but being stupid my work decided to send me back to the locksmith area to train new people. Ill be there in for a while, well unless I quit which i think ill have to start looking at. + i need a pay rise!!!

ok rant over.

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2005 09:47 AM

I hate my job to :rolleyes:

Anna1011 09-08-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
yes that is right i was just jealous! :rolleyes: hehe
hey guys can i do the speeches for the wedding? LOL
i wouldn't say anything too embarassing....maybe just "well everyone on the way here in the back of the car these two were......lmao"

haha aussie i dont think hes liking the gettin married idea lol.

JulieCitySlicker 09-08-2005 03:47 PM

Man,I'm bored as crap :wtf:

Anna1011 09-08-2005 03:52 PM

oooo im reaching my 3000 post yay! lol