CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

VJ Raven 01-19-2013 02:15 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

1 Attachment(s)
The writing batteries needed a recharge so I started fiddling around in photography. I'm not good but meh, it's something creative to do! I'm also getting into NR's sequel and the ideas for that are flying fast and furious... Thanks to some brainstorming with my mentor. :D I'm hoping to get sucked into that story like I did with NR, but I hope it doesn't take so long... It took me over a year to really get into NR but if things keep going like this, I should be deep into writing "Untitled 8" sometime soon. I hope so at least. I'll keep y'all posted. :D

ETA: Here's one of the pictures I did, it's the cover picture on my old/pink rose FB profile....

VJ Raven 02-04-2013 07:20 PM

The new story is coming along, slowly but surely. I think. I HOPE! LOL I'm halfway through chapter 3 right now and it's going by fits and starts right now.

And I did miss a few things in the finished manuscript. My friend is catching everything my mentor and I missed on the first few passes so far, and I've been looking for typos once in a while and I did catch a couple here and there the other day. Progress is slow but steady, that's the main thing. I'm hoping to have the final draft ready by the first day of spring, and all cover letters/synopses done by then too. No squirrel on speed feeling yet but that's on the way! LOL :D

bilal 04-01-2013 09:26 AM

Wow. Glad to see this place is still up and running.

bilal 04-01-2013 10:12 AM

Today is first of April, the famouse April Fool's Day.

May be it's just me, but have people stopped pranking on April Fool's day? Because I don't see much action no more.

VJ Raven 04-24-2013 05:17 AM

Hi everyone! It's been crazy here, between writing and everything else. I'm still alive, just very busy! :D

VJ Raven 09-13-2013 01:25 PM

My computer died, I had to get a new one. :( I'm grateful I have backups of EVERYTHING on memory sticks and an external hard drive... Now I'm learning how to use Windows 8. Fun stuff. NOT!!!

Dogstar 10-14-2013 05:25 PM

Blech, I want nothing to do with Windows 8. I hope it's working OK for you.

VJ Raven 10-21-2013 05:49 AM

Thanks, Dogstar. So far, so good even if it took me a while to get used to it. It's designed with tablets in mind so I've had to take that into account while using it on a desktop system. I really didn't want it either but I couldn't get Windows 7 without paying a lot extra for it, and we could barely afford the new computer as it is. Thankfully my old version of MS Office works on it, even though the software is over 10 years old! LOL

By the way, I'm within a couple of chapters of finishing my second book... Less than a year after I got the idea for it, and taking a couple of months off for summer vacation and to recharge the writing batteries. Wow.