CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are you listening to right now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=188)

TrulyAmazing 12-27-2010 09:57 PM

Re: What are you listening to right now!

if it will it will -Hank Jr.....:rockon: peace be with us...:peacelove In Tom Cruise Name, :roll:

TrulyAmazing 12-28-2010 12:25 PM

The Lovley Miss~~Lennox Walking On Broken Glass, And The Eagles, Despardo, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, :rockon: im trying to adpoted a cat, torn between his street life, ya,alls .....:roll: i wanna keep him, as big issues is to be resolved, but however like the softer side of sears, there is a normie inside us all, :roll: :D look into my personal life today enjoy, folks, lets try to stay focus and endure,

TrulyAmazing 12-28-2010 08:55 PM

The Last Dance~~Dolly .....:jam:

TrulyAmazing 12-28-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
The Last Dance~~Dolly .....:jam:

i,ll bang to it folks, not a probleam , secret revealed from the unknown wikiki reports, all country when country was,nt cool, :roll: im looking at everybody Barbera, and the brother, but still nothing like the ORGINAL, :roll: i,ll take your case, copy rights, of the entire industry, media will love it,

TrulyAmazing 12-29-2010 07:21 PM

Blue Jeans And A Rosary-kid Rock, Peace Be With Us In Jesus Name, ......:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 12-30-2010 07:21 PM

Cats In The Craddle-Kat Stevens :) :rockon: :cloud9:

TrulyAmazing 12-31-2010 11:50 AM

Diamonds And Pearls~~prince and the new power genaration....:rockon: :laugh: :laugh: i mite as well say, we,s gets, the gyp,s on the joint,s every year, :coffee: .....but nigher, and pulling toward the better hope, love one another, the way he loves us,

Faceless Man 93 12-31-2010 09:06 PM

Wonderful Life- Alter Bridge

I'm listening through the new album and this song made me cry... I guess it's just one of those songs that hits your heart and strikes up that emotional side. GREAT TRACK AB!

TrulyAmazing 12-31-2010 11:55 PM

Mudkicker~~Skid Row, HUNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DRY YO EYES, .......:rockon: :chair: :peacelove :jam: WE,s Did,nt starts the fire, its always be a turning, it is a wonderfull life if ya dont weaking at it.....:hugs: :party2: happy new year....FRET 12 ...Power ya,alls

TrulyAmazing 01-01-2011 12:50 PM

Free Your Mind~~Envouge.....:peacelove :jam:

TrulyAmazing 01-01-2011 06:00 PM

Heart Of Stone~~One Of My God MAMA,s Heart Of Stone...:peacelove

Faceless Man 93 01-01-2011 06:18 PM

Slip To The Void- Alter Bridge

TrulyAmazing 01-01-2011 07:51 PM

Stand By Me~~Ben K.....:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 01-02-2011 02:10 PM

There Goes The Neighborhood~~Ice Tea, :jam: :peacelove and running late with his thoughts and controversity. :rockon: not a presley fan, fighting words to a nation, :laugh: cant help but love ya, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME Ya,alls, And Strengethen The Minds The Hearts And The Bodys, bear one another in love, the way he bears us, peace be still in jesus mighty name, :hugs: :hugs:

TrulyAmazing 01-02-2011 09:53 PM

What If ~~Creed :jam: