CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 07:48 PM

Ya that is a very hard thing to do, to forgive and forget. Especially in a situation like that! Do you know the person he cheated with :confused: That must be a horrible thing to deal with :( I think I would have been out the door!

hotforscott 03-12-2004 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ya that is a very hard thing to do, to forgive and forget. Especially in a situation like that! Do you know the person he cheated with :confused: That must be a horrible thing to deal with :( I think I would have been out the door!

Yes, I do know her. She is a friend. Or was supposed to be a friend. She has met my parents, went out to eat with me, we went shopping together, and rented movies, she even helped me do my nursery when I was pregnant with Lauren. A REAL slap in the face in my opinion. She is married with 2 children as well. A real bitch and it's so hard for me not to say that they deserve eachother. If it was an innocent person who didn't know he was married, I would have no problem with her, but she did it in MY HOUSE, while I was out of town, I am starting to get mad when I sort out the bad details, so I am going to take a bubble bath and try to focus on other things, but that should give you an idea of how hard this is really going to be. It may never work with him, but I know I am setting goals for myself with this, and I refuse to have anything affect my life or my childrens life badly in any way from here on out.

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 08:54 PM

Gosh Carrie! That would make it even harder, since you knew this person and she knew you were married and everything :mad: Thats aweful! I hope you can sort things out and that whats best for everyone will happen hereI hope for the best for you hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'll be praying for you as well!

hotforscott 03-12-2004 11:50 PM

Me, too. Thank you for your kind words. You are the best. I am sure one way or another I will get through it.

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 11:58 PM

I'm sure you will get through this Carrie ;) You are a very strong person :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sheila63 03-13-2004 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
Yes, I do know her. She is a friend. Or was supposed to be a friend. She has met my parents, went out to eat with me, we went shopping together, and rented movies, she even helped me do my nursery when I was pregnant with Lauren. A REAL slap in the face in my opinion. She is married with 2 children as well. A real bitch and it's so hard for me not to say that they deserve eachother. If it was an innocent person who didn't know he was married, I would have no problem with her, but she did it in MY HOUSE, while I was out of town, I am starting to get mad when I sort out the bad details, so I am going to take a bubble bath and try to focus on other things, but that should give you an idea of how hard this is really going to be. It may never work with him, but I know I am setting goals for myself with this, and I refuse to have anything affect my life or my childrens life badly in any way from here on out.

I know I've said it before, Carrie, but I'm at a loss for words except to say that I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. :( I can't even imagine all that you're feeling. Keep the faith. I wish you all of the best.:hugs: :hugs:

hotforscott 03-13-2004 11:50 AM

Thanks you guys!

GeeK_2004 03-13-2004 12:01 PM

happy and tirrrrrrred .....

JenRN 03-13-2004 12:57 PM

hungry.....for lunch

GoodGodGirl23 03-13-2004 01:52 PM

calm

Dogstar 03-13-2004 07:18 PM

pissy :mad: :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
pissy :mad: :D

Me to Kerri :mad: Been that way all day to!

Dogstar 03-13-2004 08:00 PM

LOL, same here, Julie. Don't even know why...I even went to the gym and that didn't even help :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2004 08:03 PM

I know Kerri! I think I woke up pissed this morning and it never went away :D I went to the gym today to and then went for a long walk and I'm still pissed off :eek:

Dogstar 03-13-2004 08:06 PM

I hear ya, Julie! I hope tomorrow is better :D