CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 10-28-2005 09:59 AM

i was obviously just kidding with my comment about getting her drunk LOL....hope that was obvious. anyhow i'm knackered so i'm going to head off to sleep. laters....

Rocketqueen 10-28-2005 11:28 AM

whatever i forgot today is my aunties birthday ah well

Anna1011 10-30-2005 06:15 AM

lmao aussie you should join in the mud wrestlin next time ;)

hayley 10-30-2005 04:15 PM

You were just kidding about taking advantage of me? Oh bugger, who said I would have been complaining? ;)

:laugh:

<------ Mmmm Larrryyyyyyy :D:D:D

aussiecreeder 10-30-2005 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
You were just kidding about taking advantage of me? Oh bugger, who said I would have been complaining? ;)

:laugh:

<------ Mmmm Larrryyyyyyy :D:D:D

well i didn't want to be a total bastard....well in that case do we really need any of the "horny juice"....i.e alcohol? ;)
anna i would have but what if i lost a wrestling match.....against a girl? :eek: :laugh:

hayley 10-30-2005 05:16 PM

Hmm .... well maybe just a little to get things started, and some sexy music. (Defenitly the song in my signature, ahh that song is very sexy!!) :p

LOL that would be hilarious if you did loose .... it's going to happen! ;)

The Lithium 10-30-2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

What? He took advantage of you? Now he's really getting into some serious trouble!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
well i didn't want to be a total bastard....well in that case do we really need any of the "horny juice"....i.e alcohol? ;)
anna i would have but what if i lost a wrestling match.....against a girl? :eek: :laugh:

Hey, back off, pal!! This is my girl! I own her, she's my slave! (Remember that whole "Revisfoot vs. The Lithium"-thing?) I won her, she chose me, she's my biggest fan and my agent! So if I hear one word from her that you are giving her any kind of a hard time... I'm gonna hunt you down like a dog and kick your fucking sorry ass!! You got that, big guy?

hayley 10-30-2005 05:18 PM

Woo hoo, the fights on!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
What? He took advantage of you? Now he's really getting into some serious trouble!

Well ..... I kinda didn't say yes and I kinda didn't say no, either .... :laugh:

Quote:

Hey, back off, fool!! This is my girl! I own her, she's my slave! (Remember that whole "Revisfoot vs. The Lithium"-thing?) I won her, she chose me, she's my biggest fan and my agent! So if I hear one word from her that you are giving her any kind of troulbe... I'm gonna hunt you down like a dog and kick your fucking sorry ass!! You got that, big guy?

LMAO this is great. How are you, Seb? :)

Hmmm, fight my boys, fight! :D

The Lithium 10-30-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

Woo hoo, the fights on!!

You bet it is!! :mad1:

Quote:

Well ..... I kinda didn't say yes and I kinda didn't say no, either .... :laugh:

There, there. Say no more... No one is so rude to my girl without getting a new asshole ripped!

Quote:

LMAO this is great. How are you, Seb? :)

I was great... I will be great again, when this fool is history! I've actually missed you, I don't see you around here much, anymore. And I believe you've changed your MSN, right? But to what?

Quote:

Hmmm, fight my boys, fight! :D

I'm telling you... When I am done with this guy you are gonna shout: "Fight my boy, fight!"

Dogstar 10-30-2005 05:26 PM

LOL @ you guys...;) :D

The Lithium 10-30-2005 05:30 PM

Kerri... Step aside. This is no joke. I don't want you to involved in something grotesque, like this. For your own good, girl... This is no place for you... This is gonna get pretty messy. I'll say no more...

aussiecreeder 10-30-2005 05:37 PM

lith you are a swede.....you're great at playing soccer and producing models. so just look there pretty and shut your hole! ;) if you want someone who can handle themselves you get an aussie. i once survived alone with a camel for 40 days with no food or water....then finally had enough and just killed the camel......LOL.

anyway i would love to join in the fun but i really must go. i had been training for a new position but i just got called in and have to go in there right now....talk about throwing me in the deep end. ah silly workplace placing ME of all people in charge of other people! *evil laugh*

anyway really must go so lith when i come back tomorrow your ass is mine boy! LOL

Dogstar 10-30-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

Kerri... Step aside. This is no joke. I don't want you to involved in something grotesque, like this. For your own good, girl... This is no place for you... This is gonna get pretty messy. I'll say no more...

:laugh: I'm not involved; I was just commenting ;) :D

The Lithium 10-30-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

i once survived alone with a camel for 40 days with no food or water....then finally had enough and just killed the camel......LOL.

I feel bad for you, man. Although I did one pretty similar thing. But I was alone, naked, in a room with Hayley for 40 days. I'll say no more... Besides that our ending wasn't really the same as your and the camel.

hayley 10-30-2005 05:59 PM

Quote:

I was great... I will be great again, when this fool is history! I've actually missed you, I don't see you around here much, anymore. And I believe you've changed your MSN, right? But to what?

I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) ;) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. :p But Michael, well he's just so lovely! :smokin: He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao

Quote:

I'm telling you... When I am done with this guy you are gonna shout: "Fight my boy, fight!"

Then bring it on ... ;)

Quote:

lith you are a swede.....you're great at playing soccer and producing models. so just look there pretty and shut your hole! if you want someone who can handle themselves you get an aussie. i once survived alone with a camel for 40 days with no food or water....then finally had enough and just killed the camel......LOL.

anyway i would love to join in the fun but i really must go. i had been training for a new position but i just got called in and have to go in there right now....talk about throwing me in the deep end. ah silly workplace placing ME of all people in charge of other people! *evil laugh*

anyway really must go so lith when i come back tomorrow your ass is mine boy! LOL

Ooohh, burn baby, burn! :laugh: A camel for 40 days? :laugh::D
You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... :( *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe

Come onnn, I wanna see a fight!!!! :D