CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed/South Park dudes (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7923)

revisfoot 11-13-2004 12:45 AM

Creed/South Park dudes

Does anyone know where I can find the little picture of the Creed guys drawn in the likeness of the South Park characters? Please help!!

RMadd 11-13-2004 12:50 AM

ahhhh, i thought this was gonna be something about creed being villanized on south park or something... i'm kinda surprised they haven't yet

Higher_Desire 11-13-2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
ahhhh, i thought this was gonna be something about creed being villanized on south park or something... i'm kinda surprised they haven't yet

They sort of were once. In the episode where Cartman wanted to form a Christian rock group and have a platinum selling album (because it was easier to write songs for -- just replace words like "baby" and stuff like that with "Jesus" in songs that already existed). Kyle said "Dude, that'll never work." and Cartman replys with "Why not? It worked for Creed." He also had a $5 bet with Kyle that his band (Faith +1) could make a platinum selling album. The joke was on Cartman when he found out after selling a million albums that in the Christian rock industry, the albums go Gold, then Frankensence, then Myrrh. So he didn't sell platinum, only Myrrh, and he owed Kyle the 5 bucks.

Anyway, back to the topic. I haven't seen any SPC's of Creed. if you go to www.southparkstudios.com, there is a thing you can open to create a South Park character. Then you can try to make your own with the things they give you.

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot 11-13-2004 03:19 PM

Okay, who's avatar is the Creed guys made up as South Park characters?

RMadd 11-13-2004 06:15 PM

hmmm... i had forgotten about that episode

Higher_Desire 11-13-2004 08:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
Okay, who's avatar is the Creed guys made up as South Park characters?

I don't know.

Oh, I have this, though. Tremonti_Fed (now known as Bridge of Clay, also known as Marcos) made this one of Alter Bridge a while back. That's three fourths of Creed...

RMadd 11-13-2004 10:11 PM

http://www.southparkstudios.com/games/create.html

you can create your own characters here (i'm thinking someone on here, maybe Marcos, provided the link sometime last year)

Bridge of Clay 11-14-2004 12:02 AM

LOL! you saved that crap? it look horrible! at that time I had only seen one pic of myles and his hair looked darker! :)

No, it was someone else who posted the link, I don't recall who!

Torn Daredevil 11-14-2004 01:40 AM

Thanks! That thing is awesome! I used it to make a new avatar!

Higher_Desire 11-14-2004 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
LOL! you saved that crap? it look horrible! at that time I had only seen one pic of myles and his hair looked darker! :)

No, it was someone else who posted the link, I don't recall who!

LOL. I've gone to that site long before you posted it. :D South Park rules. But I didn't post the link.

Bridge of Clay 11-14-2004 09:55 PM

yeah, but I meant the one I did of the AB characters!

Higher_Desire 11-15-2004 01:07 AM

Quote:

yeah, but I meant the one I did of the AB characters!

Oh. lol. I thought it was funny. It's actually kind of good. I can never get them to look like actual people.

The Lithium 11-15-2004 08:31 AM

Quote:

But black? Why the hell did you do it black?

Bridge of Clay 11-15-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
But black? Why the hell did you do it black?

coz the pic was black and white, your moron...

LOL! j/k

anyway, black looks cool!

The Lithium 11-16-2004 11:32 AM

Maybe so, but not on Myles... Myles is blond, your moron! ;)