CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Heaven at all? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3269)

StappsSaviour 06-01-2003 11:04 PM

Heaven at all?

i wanna kno wot ppls views on the Heaven Earth thing
and give reason plz!

StappsSaviour 06-01-2003 11:08 PM

i mean wot ur views on the Heaven/Earths thing are
coz i dnt believe in Heaven

Siana 06-02-2003 04:22 PM

ok,what's Heaven aside from the Bible?I feel in Heaven when i'm happy,when my family and friends are fine and all are doing well.
Heaven can be simply the lack of problems too

StappsSaviour 06-03-2003 08:34 PM

i mean do u believe in it and y...
i personally dnt believe in Heaven, as in the blble Heaven thing
its silly to think that u go somewhere after u die
of corse u go under the ground but ppl think that they go to a special place that is suppossed to b some paradise made for the believers of God and his Son Jesus Christ
thats wot i mean

StrubesGuitar 06-03-2003 09:51 PM

Ok, first, do u believe God is omnipresent and all-powerful, and His Son is Jesus Christ?
Second, do u believe the Bible is true in every way?
Third, do believe IN God and do you believe Him in His promise?
Email me.

StrubesGuitar 06-03-2003 11:38 PM

I believe in it because God says it is there. I have that faith. Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for us: Heaven. Just reading throughout the New Testament gives proof. But if you want physical proof, that has to be acquired by faith. Where do u think you go? Other religions believe in Heaven, but differently. They believe that they need to do works in order to get there, i.e., pray this many times, walk this far, go on a pilgrimage, etc. It is also written that there is a heaven AND a hell. So if u believe there is a hell and you believe the Bible, it must be believed that there is a heaven. But it still is a matter of faith. Ask God to show you what He's all about. In His time he will reveal Himself to you. "Seek and you shall find, knock, and the door will be opened to you." Pray about it. He's offering something amazing.

Bridge of Clay 06-04-2003 12:15 AM

ditto

JulieCitySlicker 06-04-2003 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StrubesGuitar
<b>I believe in it because God says it is there. I have that faith. Jesus said he was going to prepare a place for us: Heaven. Just reading throughout the New Testament gives proof. But if you want physical proof, that has to be acquired by faith. Where do u think you go? Other religions believe in Heaven, but differently. They believe that they need to do works in order to get there, i.e., pray this many times, walk this far, go on a pilgrimage, etc. It is also written that there is a heaven AND a hell. So if u believe there is a hell and you believe the Bible, it must be believed that there is a heaven. But it still is a matter of faith. Ask God to show you what He's all about. In His time he will reveal Himself to you. "Seek and you shall find, knock, and the door will be opened to you." Pray about it. He's offering something amazing. </b>

That was very well stated:angel: I believe in all that you have said:P

StappsSaviour 06-04-2003 12:45 AM

but the thing is...
oh i dunno
i dnt believe in everything that the bible says no
i believe that there is no god
no promises to me...
i have prayed b4 tho, nothin has happened

Bridge of Clay 06-04-2003 12:33 PM

God has His own time.

How much faith did you put on that prayer? Sometimes He just doesnīt answer our prayers coz itīs not supposed to be to our good.

Believing in the Bible is a matter of faith. You canīt believe only in parts of it... itīs like having no faith at all.

DangerousDan85 06-04-2003 08:58 PM

"I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, i look at my daughter and I believe "

(sorry that stupid song is on the radio right now)

StrubesGuitar 06-04-2003 09:31 PM

Well, when u pray, it's not like BOOM! HERE'S THE ANSWER! u have to patient. I suggest u read the CASE FOR CHRIST by Lee Strobel. He used to be an atheist, but, as a reporter, he went and investigated Scripture and History. It's very interesting, but i suggest u get the student version so it doesn't take forever!

StrubesGuitar 06-04-2003 09:33 PM

And puttin an amount of "faith" in a prayer won't do anything for the outcome, just talk to Him like ur talkin to ur best friend.

StrubesGuitar 06-04-2003 09:35 PM

What do u believe is out there after death?

Bridge of Clay 06-04-2003 11:35 PM

Strubes, I agree! The "ammount" of faith was a bad statement...