CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Help & Feedback (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Member of the week (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6141)

The Lithium 04-13-2004 03:19 AM

Who is he?

WeatheredWoman 04-13-2004 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
I just realised that I am Member Of The Week! :eek: I feel special :D

YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats WacklyHayley!!! ;)

:thewave: :thewave:

The Lithium 04-13-2004 03:33 PM

:note: 'CAUSE YOU STAND HERE WITH ME :note:

jjluvscreed 04-14-2004 12:58 AM

i'm sorry if i appearred to be shouting in my post , but i wasn't. i didn't know that i was posting in caps . i try not to talk in run on sentences either. for what i've seen on some of these posts, what i type in isn't as bad as some that i've seen. now, i feel like i should stop trying to post anything all together. jjluvscreed

jjluvscreed 04-14-2004 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjluvscreed
i'm sorry if i appearred to be shouting in my post , but i wasn't. i didn't know that i was posting in caps . i try not to talk in run on sentences either. for what i've seen on some of these posts, what i type in isn't as bad as some that i've seen. now, i feel like i should stop trying to post anything all toge
ther.

jjluvscreed

now i feel like i'm not wanted in here with ya'll anymore. i'm really new at this stuff so, please be patient. i only want to be one of the gang okay? sorry ya'll,
jjluvscreed

hayley 04-14-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Congrats WacklyHayley!!! ;)

hehe that's new! I LOVE YOU!!! lol thank you everyone :D :smokin: :cool:

jjluvscreed, you are a part of this board, we love you, please don't feel like that, you are part of the family. :hugs:

jjluvscreed 04-14-2004 05:53 AM

addictedtostapp

thank youfor making me feel welcomed!i really try to do things the best way i know how to do. you can tell that typing is one thing that i didn't take in high school!!! instead of taking typing like my mom told me to do , i majored and minored in cosmetology. but, unfortuneately i had to put it on hold and start a full time job in order to support both of us. oh well, that's the way life goes and then saddly you grow up and get older!!! thanks again for making me feel like i belong, i appreciate it very much!
scott stapp luver 4 ever!
jjluvscreed!

Steve 04-14-2004 12:46 PM

Just so you know, my mention to not type in all CAPS was just that. It was simply a notification to please not type in all CAPS. It wasn't directed at you in a "I don't like you posting here" mood. I've told many people here the same thing I've told you. It is against "netiquette" (online etiquette) to type in all CAPS, especially on a forum. If you are new to computers, message boards, or the Internet, you generally wouldn't know these things. My post was simply an informational post to you. Please don't take it any other way than that. :)

The Lithium 04-14-2004 03:42 PM

I wouldn't rate myslef as new, I didn't know this! LAMO!! :D

hayley 04-16-2004 05:22 AM

Quote:

thank youfor making me feel welcomed!

That's okay, :D I like having you here, and I don't like to think that you are feeling that way.

Quote:

instead of taking typing like my mom told me to do , i majored and minored in cosmetology.

WOW, thats impressive, cool.

And yeah I know what you mean about not understanding how message boards work, I was the same when I first came to this board I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but you get used to it. :)

TeriB19 04-16-2004 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp

And yeah I know what you mean about not understanding how message boards work, I was the same when I first came to this board I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but you get used to it. :)

Yes, but you were fine once we beat you into submission, Hayley. :D