CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   worst songs of 2004 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8288)

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 10:01 PM

worst songs of 2004 (U2 related)

now this writer here obviously hates U2 so if you love them i suggest either not opening this or having a sense of humour for a couple of minutes. U2 are one of my fav bands but this guy did give me a laugh i must admit.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst

hayley 12-29-2004 03:36 AM

LOL :laugh: That was very well done. The only part I thought was a very horrible thing to say was when he was commenting on how much Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own:

zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... YAWN. So let me get this straight: U2's "triumphant return to its rock and roll roots" includes a teary song about his dad's struggle with cancer? Rock on you frauds.
How insensitive. Oh well. Lol.

Loving the "Nice glasses, dumbass" Picture, that cracked me up ... very well done, but boy does that person complain lol

Xterminator27 12-29-2004 04:08 AM

hahah maddox is great,

seriosuly ive been going to that site for months and its full of halarious and true articles.
But your not suppsoto take anything serious, its just entertainment

Plus he gets over 1 million+ veiwers a month so hes doing something right

Bridge of Clay 12-29-2004 09:00 AM

geez, the new u2 album is horrible...

hayley 12-29-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
Plus he gets over 1 million+ veiwers a month so hes doing something right

Yeah, I find that really funny. Everyone goes there too see some guy say bad things about their favourite bands. It's just entertaining. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge Of Clay

:eek: You really think that?

aussiecreeder 12-29-2004 08:05 PM

I was kind of worried someone would take it seriously but its good to see everyone has a sense of humour! :) Marcos you really dislike the latest U2 album? I don't think it compares to the brillance of Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby but its still a very good album. Vertigo is a little weak but Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own is a fantastic song. They have remained relevant while a band like R.E.M are almost gone and Metallica are on the way to joining them.

jango 01-02-2005 10:30 PM

That damn Nickelback song... sweet mother it hurts the ears.

Dogstar 01-02-2005 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango

Nickelback :throwup:

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango

figured you out must have the worst not to mention the most offensive lyrics to grace '04. there was one song i heard on the radio (a harder one that doesn't normally get played) off this last album that is alright though.

Trimontana 01-03-2005 10:41 AM

U2 rocks.....wtf is the problem with journalist????
Worst song 2004???? "Drangostea Di tei"....... :headbang: or "Get Out" by JoJo.....or "My Prerrogative" by Spears.......sad!!!!!

titan9 01-03-2005 12:52 PM

Lol, I'm a U2 fan and even I was laughing at that article!:D

As for the worst song, anything by Outkast or Usher. I hate those two with a passion. I'm sick to death of Nickelback, too. So I guess "Hey Ya" and "Yeah" are the two worst songs. That "Roses" song sucks, too. And all of Usher's "confessions" songs, too.

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Lol, I'm a U2 fan and even I was laughing at that article!:D

As for the worst song, anything by Outkast or Usher. I hate those two with a passion. I'm sick to death of Nickelback, too. So I guess "Hey Ya" and "Yeah" are the two worst songs. That "Roses" song sucks, too. And all of Usher's "confessions" songs, too.

Outkast? Hey Ya is a cool song....:)

Trimontana 01-03-2005 09:03 PM

Ashlee and Jessica Simpson suck.
Usher sucks too.
Alicia Keys sucks as well
Kelys sucks more.
Nelly makes me sick.

All those are worst in 2004 for me too...... :smokin:

hayley 01-04-2005 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Outkast? Hey Ya is a cool song....:)

Okay sorry. I'm not coming to Melbourne, I'm not seeing U2 with you, and I don't want you to talk to me anymore. LOL of course I'm joking, was that a sarcastic note, orrrr were you ...... being ..... seirous? :bump:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Ashlee and Jessica Simpson suck.
Usher sucks too.
Alicia Keys sucks as well
Kelys sucks more.
Nelly makes me sick.

Crikey, amen to that one!! All of that stuipd new age music makes me sick.

The Lithium 01-04-2005 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay

Screw you!!! :D

I'd go with all of Britney's singles, they all sucked more than they used to do!