CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Mark Recording (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6271)

Trees of Wisdom 04-09-2004 12:10 AM

New Mark Recording

It appears that Mark will be contributing a guest solo on Michael Angelo's new CD.

Click here for more info.

facelessman 04-09-2004 03:30 AM

that michael angelo guy looks like hes straight from the 80's

The Lithium 04-09-2004 05:40 AM

Coooool!

aussiecreeder 04-09-2004 07:14 AM

sweet i know nothing about him apart from what i read on that site but a solo by Mark, fantastic. Mark has been a busy boy of late!

The Lithium 04-09-2004 11:34 AM

That solo really gotta be something if they have to call in Mark for doing it! :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-09-2004 01:01 PM

THE NINJA TURTLES!!!! I'm just kidding yall!! LOL. That's awesome that Marks gonna do a solo with him. I knew I knew that name from somewhere, and I used to watch the ninja turtles a long time ago when I was little, and Micheal Angelo was the name of one of the turtles!

Trees of Wisdom 04-09-2004 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
THE NINJA TURTLES!!!! I'm just kidding yall!! LOL. That's awesome that Marks gonna do a solo with him. I knew I knew that name from somewhere, and I used to watch the ninja turtles a long time ago when I was little, and Micheal Angelo was the name of one of the turtles!

Donotello kicks all the other turtles' asses, though. :)

Trees of Wisdom 04-09-2004 03:10 PM

I guess Mark was serious when he said he wanted to shred more.

tremonti4life04 04-09-2004 03:25 PM

This makes you wonder if Mark gets any time to sleep...I listened to that michael angelo last night, and if mark is doing a solo for him, doesnt that go to show that mr tremonti has earned his place among the guitar legends...thats what makes this solo album coming out all the more exciting!

tremonti4life04 04-09-2004 03:31 PM

Oh, speaking of mark shredding, has anyone ever noticed that the songs with the BEST tremonti solo's never got radio/video time? Like Pity For A Dime, Stand Here With Me, those types of songs? I would love to see one video where mark tremonti blasts out a solo, and i hope it happens with this album, cuz he looks cool as hell when he plays guitar! I saw him in concert, and was about 10-15 feet from him, and i pretty much watched him the whole time cuz he amazed me!

Higher_Desire 04-09-2004 05:53 PM

It's cool how much he's been branching out lately.

H-D :drunk:

aussiecreeder 04-09-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Donotello kicks all the other turtles' asses, though. :)

nah man its Leonardo and the swords i'm telling you, he was the leader! :) Angeleo is one hell of a guitar player, what an honour for Mark to play on this record. I can't wait to hear this solo!

Bridge of Clay 04-09-2004 07:30 PM

are you kidding me? Rafael was the coolest one! Too bad they never gave him enough credit.

Gabriel 04-09-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Oh, speaking of mark shredding, has anyone ever noticed that the songs with the BEST tremonti solo's never got radio/video time? Like Pity For A Dime, Stand Here With Me, those types of songs? I would love to see one video where mark tremonti blasts out a solo, and i hope it happens with this album, cuz he looks cool as hell when he plays guitar! I saw him in concert, and was about 10-15 feet from him, and i pretty much watched him the whole time cuz he amazed me!

Just wanted to let you know that you will see Mark soloing and shredding quite a bit on the new CD.

Michael

Dogstar 04-09-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Just wanted to let you know that you will see Mark soloing and shredding quite a bit on the new CD.

Michael

HELL, YEAH!!!!! Thanks, Michael :D