CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Need Input - Please Vote And Write Opinions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7170)

Steve 08-02-2004 07:34 PM

Need Input - Please Vote And Write Opinions

Ok once I make a Scott Stapp fan site to go along with CreedFeed and AlterBridgeRocks, what should I do with regards to a message board? Please vote up top or write any opinions you have in this thread.

Also on the question block - any ideas for names for the site? Please be serious, don't post nonsense.

Thanks! :)

TeriB19 08-02-2004 10:00 PM

Ok, here's my opinion for what it's worth. I love Creedfeed. I'd like to keep everything redirected to this message board. I am a member of Alterbridge Rocks but I don't post nearly as much there as I do here. I dunno why, I guess I'm just used to calling this place home. And in my humble opinion, I'd rather not have the Stapp board vs. the Mark (& co.) board. Not that there would necessarily be division, but it just wouldn't be the same. I like it here because we can post about BOTH acts.

Shadow 08-02-2004 10:50 PM

Steve, I totally agree with what Terri said and you know what a huge Scott fan I am. I am a member of your AB site as well, but don't go over that much.

Maybe things will change after Scott's solo album comes out. But as I see it, the discussion in the Band forum has already been seperated (not in a bad way.) I mean, we have the threads that discuss AB and the threads that discuss Scott. I don't see why that can't continue. If it becomes inundated with Scott stuff when his solo CD comes out, perhaps just have a seperate Scott forum here (as opposed to one off of your new site for him).

Suggestions - You have AlterBridgeRocks - so how about ScottStappRocks (just an idea to keep things "in sync")

Higher_Desire 08-03-2004 12:12 AM

I must agree that a Stapp board should redirect here to the Feed. Though I am also a huge fan of Scott's, I don't think a Stapp board would be as highly hit as this site or the AB site. As I have said before, most anti-creed material was directed at Stapp, as opposed to Tremonti, Phillips, Marshall, or Hestla, and I think people who wouldn't listen to Creed, may listen to Alter Bridge. So, I don't think a Stapp board would be highly beneficial. However, maybe you could add a Stapp forum here. Maybe a general AB one as well. Just a thought.

H-D :pimp:

devils_here 08-03-2004 01:38 PM

I would have to agree with everyone else. ;)

Dogstar 08-03-2004 11:07 PM

I'm with Teri. I'm already on too many other boards as it is, hehehe. I do post regularly at AB, though, but CreedFeed is my home :D

hayley 08-04-2004 02:09 AM

I am with everyone on this one, Creed Feed is my home. Like Teri said, I am a member of AB Rocks and I do post there, but it doesn't feel the same as it does on here, it feels strange when I post, like it's kinda pointless having 2 boards, I think everything should be just linked as one.

But yes, that's my input, redirect it

The Lithium 08-04-2004 10:39 AM

I think you should go for CreedFeed, 'cause it's much easier to have it all on one board!

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-04-2004 02:36 PM

With everyone else on this one.

The Lithium 08-06-2004 01:44 PM

Also this board would be more open for AB then.

WeatheredWoman 08-06-2004 05:34 PM

Yes... redirect to CREED-forum. I'm also signed up at AlterBridgeRocks but I felt a little fallen apart at the beginning. I wanted to post things there and also felt the need to post the exact same posts over here(which I didn't)... and the other way around.

Actually I would love to see all the sites(CreedFeed, ABrocks and the Stapp fansite) redirected to this one messageboard... the general forums(chat-o-rama, music matters etc.) would stay the same. But there could be 3 different "blocks" for Creed-threads(The Band, Creed's Music etc.), Scott-Stapp-threads(The Artist, Scott's Music etc.) and AB-threads (The Band, Alter Bridge's Music etc.). Wouldn't that be great... One big "everyone-who-was-involved-in-CREED"-related messageboard... :D

But I don't know if that's practically possible... And then this messageboard need to have an all-related neutral name. I've thought about some but 'til now nothing great came out...

Sheila63 08-07-2004 04:40 PM

I agree with Teri and Robyn. I think everything works well as it is now in the Band forum and like Robyn said, if it's needed a separate forum could be set up for Scott.

Kimvan 08-08-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I agree with Teri and Robyn. I think everything works well as it is now in the Band forum and like Robyn said, if it's needed a separate forum could be set up for Scott.

I agree.

creedsister 08-08-2004 10:28 PM

:D :D :D I agree 2

JulieCitySlicker 08-13-2004 11:15 PM

I'm with everyone else ;)