CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hi!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6069)

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 11:50 AM

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my friends we meet again................... :D How have you all been??? I haven't been on in a while because our computer got way too old and now were waiting on the guy that's fixing it to fix it. So my mom told me while I'm at my Grandma's I need to tell you why both of us haven't been on. :eek: SO! Like I said, my computer's old and crappy, so now we're getting a newer, possibly better one. Who knows, it might be a new crappy one...............
Well, that's why it's been so long. And it might be a while, after this week, before I can get on again. That's all I have to say 'bout that. :)

GeeK_2004 03-13-2004 11:59 AM

Hey hey !!

nice to see ya again ..

i`ve been good..

just cant wait till i'll be gradutaing from school this may..

Think its like 38 more days or so left of school

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 12:04 PM

Hmm......I'll be going to high school next year. FOUR YEARS LEFT!

GeeK_2004 03-13-2004 12:07 PM

hope ya have fun...!!

it'll seem like your senior year ssoooo far away....up once you actaully BECOME a senior ...your like....was the last threee years went ?!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 12:14 PM

That's how I feel about Middle School.

GeeK_2004 03-13-2004 12:18 PM

yea...I think ...now that i`m a senior...

where has all the time gone ??

grade school, middle school, and the last three years of high school ...

The Lithium 03-13-2004 12:34 PM

Hope you'll get to post here a bit more. I've been wondering where you'd go. Anyway, welcome back!! :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23 03-13-2004 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
That's how I feel about Middle School.

Mercedes is in Middle school!! :) That's my daughter I asked the board to pray for..........

Sheila63 03-13-2004 02:04 PM

It's great to see you back here, Saxon. :D :hugs: I've missed you and your mom. I hope you either get your old computer fixed or get a new one soon. In the meantime, I'm happy you can be here while your visiting your grandmother.

I've been doing well. Busy with work and I went out this morning and did some cd shopping. Yeah, some new music to listen to!!

WeatheredWoman 03-13-2004 04:35 PM

Welcome baaaaaaack girl!! I thought that your absence was due to rehearsals with Tremo's new band!! ;)

ROCK ON!!! :jam: :jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker 03-13-2004 04:39 PM

Welcome back Saxon!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :hugs:

Dogstar 03-13-2004 06:34 PM

WB, Creed_Defaultgirl. We missed ya! I hope you get your computer woes straightened out soon.

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
WB, Creed_Defaultgirl. We missed ya! I hope you get your computer woes straightened out soon.

The best way to do that is throw it in the middle of the road for everyone in my town to run over and screw up their already screwed up cars. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Welcome baaaaaaack girl!! I thought that your absence was due to rehearsals with Tremo's new band!! ;)

ROCK ON!!! :jam: :jam: :jam:

LOL! Mark said Steve was better, so now I'm just his personal servant! ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
It's great to see you back here, Saxon. :D :hugs: I've missed you and your mom. I hope you either get your old computer fixed or get a new one soon. In the meantime, I'm happy you can be here while your visiting your grandmother.

I've been doing well. Busy with work and I went out this morning and did some cd shopping. Yeah, some new music to listen to!!

Dude, I will totaly tell my mom that you miss her.....because she's cool! :D :cool: She probably misses getting on in her free time and going through all the 'Scott Stapp :stapp: ' pages on CreedPit, and saying, "Saxon, come look at this one!" then I can say, "Yeah Mom, that's the picture you had on the computer background last week" I'm kidding about that! But she does go through and put pictures of Scott on the backgrounnd, like twice a month. One time we had a picture of Scott looking directly at you, and my dad was like, Why's this dude looking at me? It was quite funny. Ok! Enough of the stupid memories of my computer! :eek: I'm glad most of you are doing pretty well from what I saw. GGG, your daughter is still in my prayers. :hugs: