CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Keep your fingers crossed!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1097)

Tantraess 12-31-2002 12:23 AM

Keep your fingers crossed!!

I am dragging myself to bed now so I can get up and go to the New years eve concert. I have to admit, just the thought of seeing what everyone saw at Chicago makes me cry and I wish they would just postpone it. Hopefully I will have a great review when I get back and life won't seem so grim. :crying:

souldancer 12-31-2002 12:34 AM

fingers and wings crossed for you guys.......:angel: Good luck, but I guess you all need to be prepared for ????

Tantraess 12-31-2002 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
fingers and wings crossed for you guys.......:angel:  Good luck, but I guess you all need to be prepared for ????

Thanks Souldancer ;) . I will let everyone know how it goes. :bounce:

Sheila63 12-31-2002 07:29 AM

I'm going to the show in Philly too, Tantraess and I feel the same way. I was so excited especially with it being my first Creed show and although I'm still excited, all I really want for them is to have some time off to rest and for Scott to feel better. If they decided to cancel the show I would understand.

creed_affair 12-31-2002 07:54 AM

Have hope that it will be a great concert. The last concert I went to was in Dayton, the show just after the State College show. I was worried that that one would be bad because of the problems the guys had at that show, but the Dayton show was the best ever. Maybe they will make an extra effort to make up for the last show.

I hope you guys have a great time!

MudBaybee 12-31-2002 08:01 AM

have fun! I wish I was going up there.!

creedfan 12-31-2002 10:18 AM

To everyone who is going to Phili concert, I want a full report when you get back! Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Weathered 12-31-2002 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
I'm going to the show in Philly too, Tantraess and I feel the same way.  I was so excited especially with it being my first Creed show and although I'm still excited, all I really want for them is to have some time off to rest and for Scott to feel better.  If they decided to cancel the show I would understand.

if they do bad like in chicago...dont say you are never seeing them again...if scott was normal...they are amazing live

hayley 12-31-2002 05:00 PM

yea i still can't wait for my first creed consort

franrn 12-31-2002 09:09 PM

Don't have negative thoughts:( Just go and have a great time.I will say a prayer that things go great for the band and Fans. I have to work in the am so I'm not going to be up to ring in the New Year.:( I will try to log on to hear all about the concert.:)

ROCK ON '03

TeriB19 01-01-2003 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
I'm going to the show in Philly too, Tantraess and I feel the same way.  I was so excited especially with it being my first Creed show and although I'm still excited, all I really want for them is to have some time off to rest and for Scott to feel better.  If they decided to cancel the show I would understand.

Well, how was your first Creed show??????

hayley 01-01-2003 03:04 AM

yea lol

Bridge of Clay 01-01-2003 11:00 AM

take Philly, suckers! specially addressed to the creed bashers!

Sheila63 01-01-2003 04:46 PM

TeriB, my first Creed concert was the best ever!! They made it the most awesome New Year's Eve ever!!! Scott just really touched my heart with all his sharing with the crowd, it was really a special night. Thank you guys, what a way to rock into 2003!!! And to all who were wondering whether or not I would go to another Creed show if Scott wasn't himself last night the answer is definitely, yes. I understand that people who are in the spotlight and are well-known are human like everyone else. They go through some of the same pain and heartache that the rest of us do. This band has brought alot to my life in the past year and I will stick with them through it all. Peace and Happy 2003 everyone!!!

TeriB19 01-01-2003 05:37 PM

Excellent, Creedfan63. It was awesome. And I agree with you, if I paid good money to go and see them, I truly feel that if I saw how Scott acted, my first feelings would not have been anger, but fear. I am fairly certain I would have been afraid for him. I am sure anger would've entered into the picture, but not enough to deter me from ever seeing another show, or buying another CD. But one thing I can honestly say I would NOT do is to join a bulletin board for the sole purpose of bashing a band that I have been a fan of for so long.