CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Jaclyn pregnant? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10513)

MissSeeker 02-17-2006 02:00 PM

Jaclyn pregnant?

I read on another message board that Jaclyn is already pregnant. If so congratulations to Scott.

nagpo 02-17-2006 02:07 PM

Re: Jaclyn pregnant?

where? link?

MissSeeker 02-17-2006 02:14 PM

http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/ma...et=0&index= 0

Trimontana 02-17-2006 02:22 PM

This is so lame. If she really is, leave her alone. It's noone business.

J-Man 02-17-2006 02:22 PM

Wow!

nagpo 02-17-2006 03:30 PM

i dont think this is the right time for stapp to have another kid. he can barely manage his own life how can he take care of his son his wife and the baby coming up.

Chase 02-17-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
i dont think this is the right time for stapp to have another kid. he can barely manage his own life how can he take care of his son his wife and the baby coming up.

What do you suggest he does if she is pregnant? Have an abortion? lol I don't think he really has a choice if she is pregnant.

nagpo 02-17-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
What do you suggest he does if she is pregnant? Have an abortion? lol I don't think he really has a choice if she is pregnant.

no, not an abortion. if shes pregnat he needs to deal and raise the kid. but i just dont think its the right time for him to have another kid, thats all im saying.

Trimontana 02-18-2006 05:40 AM

Quote:

no, not an abortion. if shes pregnat he needs to deal and raise the kid. but i just dont think its the right time for him to have another kid, thats all im saying.

I agree with you. Sometimes it's the woman fault (i am a woman). Some women have kids to keep the man and that's lame. A baby shouldn't be the reason why a man stays with a woman. And i know they are married but a baby coming right now is not gonna help the situation Stapp is going thru. I don't see this marriage for a long time if the things carry on going this way.

tremonti4life04 02-19-2006 07:08 PM

could you imagine that child support check? Damn is all i gotta say!

crest tattoo 02-20-2006 09:20 AM

Child support checks may increase with the release of his latest "video."

Ana4Stapp 02-20-2006 09:39 AM

Quote:

Who are u to judging if its the right time for him to have another kid?????:rolleyes: Its nonsense...

Its interesting how people here likes to judge others lives.:rolleyes:

crest tattoo 02-20-2006 09:43 AM

I think what nagpo is saying is the child would not be coming into life at the best time in his or hers parents' lives, should there in fact be a child. No different that saying if I had a baby now, it wouldn't be the best time in my life to do so. There's only One that judges.

RoffeDH 02-20-2006 09:56 AM

There is only one who judges but milions that make dissiotions

nagpo 02-20-2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Who are u to judging if its the right time for him to have another kid?????:rolleyes: Its nonsense...

Its interesting how people here likes to judge others lives.:rolleyes:

im just a fan, but we all judge(we might not be as open with it as i am). but do you really think through all off scotts allchoholism and all of his other problems he could take care of a child properly?