CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 01-28-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm going in and starting my second day of my 6 day work week :eek:

I'm working 6 days as well at the moment, although its a relatively short-term thing until the studies go back at the start of march. Need to make as much as possible cause I can't work more than 4 days from March onwards.

JulieCitySlicker 01-28-2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Ick..Jules been thinking about you..How the hell are ya??

Hey Becky! I've been hangin in there ;) How are you doing :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011 01-29-2005 11:57 AM

my sister rang me up this morning all excited, her husband had got her U2 tickets for her birthday, she last saw them 10 years ago and has bin trying to get tickets ever since, she said they sell really quickly and she was really lucky to get them, am soo happy for her i know how much she likes them.

Higher_Desire 01-29-2005 03:46 PM

Wow. That's pretty cool, Anna.

I'm supposed to be studying for my Ecological Economics midterm on Monday, but I can't stay focused. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-29-2005 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
on a less than bright note shall we discuss the moron who tried to kill himself in california? he parks his car across the tracks waiting for the train and at the last minute jumps out causing 11 people to die including one who can't even be identified as male or female. so instead of dying this dickhead will probably spend the rest of his life behind bars in a padded cell.

:laugh: I shouldn't really be laughing but what a DICK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
my sister rang me up this morning all excited, her husband had got her U2 tickets for her birthday, she last saw them 10 years ago and has bin trying to get tickets ever since, she said they sell really quickly and she was really lucky to get them, am soo happy for her i know how much she likes them.

Oh wow, lucky her! Which show is she seeing?

My first week of work was awesome. :D

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:laugh: I shouldn't really be laughing but what a DICK.

Oh wow, lucky her! Which show is she seeing?

My first week of work was awesome. :D

lol if he didn't kill 11 people i would join you but seriously what a moron. i think this guy became suicidal after his wife left with his son. so ladies and gentlemen this genius has reproduced which means there is probably another "genius" who can continue to reproduce.....oh brother lol. speaking of U2 they better still be coming out here or i'll be really cut. congrats on the first week,its great you're loving it. :)

Dogstar 01-29-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

speaking of U2 they better still be coming out here or i'll be really cut. congrats on the first week,its great you're loving it. :)

I'm so pissed. I go online at 10 a.m to get my U2 tix for the Philly show, and there was nothing, I repeat nothing available at the official public sale opening time. WTF??????????????? Who got all the tickets???? GRRRRRR.

JulieCitySlicker 01-29-2005 09:22 PM

That sucks Kerri :wtf:

Well I have 3 days of work out of the way with 3 more to do,God! I hope I make it :eek:

Dogstar 01-29-2005 09:24 PM

I hope you make it, too, Julie. I have tomorrow off, and it's a good thing because I feel like complete crap.

JulieCitySlicker 01-29-2005 09:26 PM

Thats cool that your off tomorrow Kerri,wish I was :smokin:
I hope you feel better girl :hugs:

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm so pissed. I go online at 10 a.m to get my U2 tix for the Philly show, and there was nothing, I repeat nothing available at the official public sale opening time. WTF??????????????? Who got all the tickets???? GRRRRRR.

All sold out already? I don't think the band has handled this tour well thus far in relation to tickets. There is widespread angst about the high ticket prices and lack of concerts in Texas for example. Those outside the U.S don't know when they will be touring there and so making plans is difficult.

Dogstar 01-29-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

All sold out already? I don't think the band has handled this tour well thus far in relation to tickets. There is widespread angst about the high ticket prices and lack of concerts in Texas for example. Those outside the U.S don't know when they will be touring there and so making plans is difficult.

Yeah, I wasn't happy about the prices, either, when you figure they must be fucking rolling in dough. Bands like Pearl Jam sell out a ton of shows and they give their fans a reasonable break on the wallet. I'm thinking the presale must have been huge. Grrrr. I'm stuck trying on eBay, or maybe a weekday show. There is one about two hours from me on my day off, so I might try for tix to that show.

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yeah, I wasn't happy about the prices, either, when you figure they must be fucking rolling in dough. Bands like Pearl Jam sell out a ton of shows and they give their fans a reasonable break on the wallet. I'm thinking the presale must have been huge. Grrrr. I'm stuck trying on eBay, or maybe a weekday show. There is one about two hours from me on my day off, so I might try for tix to that show.

I agree no-one could accuse PJ of fleecing their fans and I'm afraid I couldn't say the same for U2 at the moment although I obviously still want to see them. Their fanclub doesn't get nearly the treatment PJ's Tenclub does either.

Dogstar 01-29-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

I agree no-one could accuse PJ of fleecing their fans and I'm afraid I couldn't say the same for U2 at the moment although I obviously still want to see them. Their fanclub doesn't get nearly the treatment PJ's Tenclub does either.

PJ's fan club is pretty cool, same with Metallica. They run a great club.

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 10:36 PM

Don't really know too much about Metallica's fanclub but a band simply must look after its diehard fans.