CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 07-23-2004 10:05 AM

It would be great if he could give U some sort of advice along the way. He sounds like he has some ideas. I am glad that Melody can move in!

JulieCitySlicker 07-23-2004 10:15 AM

Hi Donna :D
I guess Melody's dad used to be a servaier for selling homes and property! So ya, he knew his stuff when we were talking to him last night. I'm really excited about Melody moving in to :)

PaulMcCoygirl 07-24-2004 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
That's good, Alisha. At least you didn't loose him forever. :)

Yeah, I'm just happy that we still are friends. I talked to him on MSN a while ago and he asked me to go to San Marcos with him next week. Hopefully I can go with him. :)

hayley 07-24-2004 04:06 AM

Where/what is San Marcos? If you can go, I hope you have fun! :hugs: :D

Ugh I hate lemon tea when it gets down to the bottom, it tastes really gross for some reason, yuckkkkyyy

Mr. Prophet Man 07-25-2004 01:57 AM

Thinking of the upcoming Superjoint Ritual show on Aug. 26... it's gonna kick serious ass.

JulieCitySlicker 07-25-2004 10:02 PM

I am really friggen bored :rolleyes:

PaulMcCoygirl 07-26-2004 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
Where/what is San Marcos? If you can go, I hope you have fun! :hugs: :D

San Marcos is a small city in Texas. He wanted me to go with so he could go look for some shirts at their mall. However, I'm not going to go with him b/c he was being a jerk at a party I took him to. He was acting all conceited and stuff like he is God's gift to women. Now I know why no one went out with him. I was stupid to overlook something like that. :mad:

Higher_Desire 07-27-2004 02:00 AM

Man, I haven't been on here in FOREVER! I got a job finally, and I work from about 2-9 or 10 PM. I'm working as a cook in a small local restaurant. Everyone there are really great to work with, but no one likes the bosses. They bitch about every little thing and piss everyone off.

H-D :pimp:

hayley 07-27-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
However, I'm not going to go with him b/c he was being a jerk at a party I took him to. He was acting all conceited and stuff like he is God's gift to women.

Wow, what an idiot. I hate it when guys show off like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Now I know why no one went out with him. I was stupid to overlook something like that. :mad:

I'm sorry. :( But you are better off now, I'm glad that you decided just to stay friends with him, because if he had of acted like that and you had of been going out, you would have gotten hurt. Your better off without him. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
but no one likes the bosses. They bitch about every little thing and piss everyone off.

Eh, that sucks but at least you have a job. I'm not really looking forward to looking for one next year, non one will want a 16 year old who has left school. :rolleyes: But I can't wait to leave. :D

JulieCitySlicker 07-28-2004 08:32 AM

I feel like blah :chair:

GeeK_2004 07-28-2004 01:48 PM

i`m bored..

Xterminator27 07-28-2004 09:22 PM

Sup D00ds

luvscott4ever 07-28-2004 09:38 PM

;) I don't have "ANY" thoughts, let alone, Random Thoughts....lol

Dogstar 07-28-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
;) I don't have "ANY" thoughts, let alone, Random Thoughts....lol

LMFAO!!! You crack me up....I have Maynard on the brain at the moment :D..yeah, a shocker, I know ;)

luvscott4ever 07-28-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LMFAO!!! You crack me up....I have Maynard on the brain at the moment :D..yeah, a shocker, I know ;)

Hey, that's pretty funny!! I was going to add at the end of that post "unless it's thoughts of Maynard" but I figured that most people who know me, would know that, that is almost ALWAYS!! lol