CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 01:18 PM

Didjya see?! Orlando's back! :bounce:

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 02-14-2005 01:25 PM

goddamn i'm bored... too lazy to get started on a group debate i've got this thurs

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
goddamn i'm bored... too lazy to get started on a group debate i've got this thurs

group debate...sorry dude that sounds like it sucks..I hate group projects..maybe cause I tend to be a perfectionist control freak (lol) and there is always that one person who doesn't do shit... :(

I feel like crap today..I hate holidays...

RMadd 02-14-2005 03:27 PM

oh it's alright, it's a 3 person group... and all 3 o' us are pretty intelligent, etc.... i don't see a problem there. it's just that my motivation is somewhat lacking on this, a gorgeous day

Anna1011 02-14-2005 04:05 PM

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Michael ... that's awful. The poor cat. Eew killed instantly ... :( Did you close your eyes and pray for it to go to happy catty land? That's sad, I couldn't imagine hitting an innocent animal ... btw, I know it's not your fault, it's just sad lol

yeah poor cat....i felt bad afterwards but then i realised it was completely its fault. happy catty land? lol where there are endless balls of wool to play with and no dogs to chase them and make their life hell. LOL i didn't really have the time to go back and check on it but it didn't move at all and nothing that small is going to survive that.

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yeh, that does suck. I couldnt cope with that. I would be hating myself forever. Even tho I hate cats, I would still be pretty devo. How U doin now neighbour? :(

hate yourself forever? why would you do that if its not your fault? :confused:

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 07:18 PM

I feel like screaming at the top of lungs...but I won't simply because if I started I might not ever stop...

This day should be called women who hate men day.. most romantic day of the year how nausating...

Ignore me please

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
I feel like screaming at the top of lungs...but I won't simply because if I started I might not ever stop...

This day should be called women who hate men day.. most romantic day of the year how nausating...

Ignore me please

sorry about that goddess your man really should have showed you a good time on valentines. don't be a man-hater though we're not all bad........or are we? *evil laugh*

RMadd 02-14-2005 07:44 PM

or maybe it could be called "men spend too much goddamn money on women" day. it really is quite ridiculous. when's Sex Day, the day for us to get what we want?

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb

Ignore me please

I hate V Day to,but for other reasons ;) Its way over rated :rolleyes:

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I hate V Day to,but for other reasons ;) Its way over rated :rolleyes:

I second that Julie!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2005 10:33 PM

Bedtime :goodnight I'm exhausted from work!

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
or maybe it could be called "men spend too much goddamn money on women" day. it really is quite ridiculous. when's Sex Day, the day for us to get what we want?

i think the idea is that men spend crazy amounts on their girl and generally make them feel really special and then they are basically guarenteed some! ;)

Sincirr 02-15-2005 02:59 AM

:wow: