CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   NEW new Band update! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6281)

Echelon122 04-11-2004 01:05 AM

NEW new Band update!

Posted by Michael at Pit

Just wanted to let you all know that preproduction has started on the new CD. As of right now they are working out the final arrangements to the songs with the producer. Recording actually begins next Tuesday. I can tell you that the producer is Ben Gross. He has worked with Filter, Sevendust and Fuel along with a few other bands I can't remember at this time. As of tonight the band does still not have a name but one will be picked by Monday. If someone could copy and paste this at the other boards( Creedfeed, marktremonti.net, ect..) it would be appreciated.

Michael

:D :D

Dogstar 04-11-2004 01:31 AM

Fricken awesome news! Thanks for that, Echelon!

aussiecreeder 04-11-2004 01:59 AM

this is awesome news I like the work done with Sevendust and Fuel although I was expecting John Kuzweg again. Can someone tell me what is involved in pre-production?

facelessman 04-11-2004 02:33 AM

woohoo!

Trees of Wisdom 04-11-2004 12:43 PM

That is great news! Now all we need is the band name, which they will decide on Monday. :D

Trees of Wisdom 04-11-2004 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
this is awesome news I like the work done with Sevendust and Fuel although I was expecting John Kuzweg again. Can someone tell me what is involved in pre-production?

I guess is looking for a new sound. Pre-production, I think is the recording of the record. Post-production is doing the final arrangements, like song mixing, editing, and so forth. I am not so sure, though. :confused:

Bridge of Clay 04-11-2004 01:19 PM

Monday is tomorrow! lol! when I first read that, I thought it was far! woo-hoo!

Sheila63 04-11-2004 01:31 PM

That's great news!!! :D Thanks for sharing the info with us, Erin. :)

Trees of Wisdom 04-11-2004 07:36 PM

The band will be picking a name on Monday, but that doesn't guarantee that Wind-Up/Michael Tremonti will tell us what the name is. ;)

musicmind226 04-11-2004 07:41 PM

Goddam, fucking ass sweet news.

Hey, look, kurzweg produces creed, not marks new band. So logically there going to pick a different producer.

Trees of Wisdom 04-11-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
Goddam, fucking ass sweet news.

Hey, look, kurzweg produces creed, not marks new band. So logically there going to pick a different producer.

Mark is probably going for a different sound. Since no one knows any Creed member (except for Scott Stapp), all the Creed haters will love them, then commit suicide once they find out it's just Creed minus Stapp.

Dani 04-11-2004 08:01 PM

Excellent news! :) Looking forward to Monday, even though it's already Monday where I am :)

aussiecreeder 04-11-2004 08:44 PM

good point about going for a different sound, amazing the influence a producer does have in the final product and how it sounds. don't think we'll see mark playing in drop d so often here. TOW i'm thinking the same thing as you although its not merely Creed minus Stapp, lets give this band its own idenity. Unforunately there are people out there who do love My Own Prison (at least) yet bag the crap out of Creed because of Scott.

JenRN 04-11-2004 09:12 PM

Can't wait to hear the music and hear the name!!!!!! :)

RMadd 04-11-2004 09:19 PM

good stuff can't wait