CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Siana 03-29-2003 05:39 PM

lol

JenRN 03-29-2003 06:46 PM

I am scared shitless!!!!!! There is a level 4 tornado in the town here it has already touched down in 2 areas and I am on the top floor of the hospital with BIG windows!!!!! :scared: :scared: I have been through a twister once in my life, don't want to relive it either!:eek: :eek:

Siana 03-29-2003 06:49 PM

omg,it must be scary..thank god here in bulgaria there aren't any tornados..

marlsy 03-29-2003 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I am scared shitless!!!!!! There is a level 4 tornado in the town here it has already touched down in 2 areas and I am on the top floor of the hospital with BIG windows!!!!!  :scared: :scared: I have been through a twister once in my life, don't want to relive it either!:eek: :eek:

OMG Jen, I hope all is well there!!!! Tornado's scare the crap outta me!!!!!! I have nightmares about them!! Give me a earthquake anyday!!!! :eek:

Tremontichik006 03-29-2003 08:53 PM

im so cold! :frosty:

DangerousDan85 03-30-2003 01:12 AM

i have something in my eye

Siana 03-30-2003 05:28 AM

take it away then

JenRN 03-30-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
OMG Jen, I hope all is well there!!!!  Tornado's scare the crap outta me!!!!!!  I have nightmares about them!!  Give me a earthquake anyday!!!! :eek:

It was pretty wicked last night, I could not get on the computer because we had our server out! The tornado touched down 2 places and on the way home there were trees down and hail!!! Yikes it's was freaky! I am a lover of storms but tornado's are lethal, been there and done that before! I used to ride my bike as a kid to Lake Erie and sit on the cliffs and watch the storms come over the lake from Canada, it was really cool! But twisters forget it!:eek:

TeriB19 03-30-2003 08:57 AM

Glad to hear you are ok, Jen. We had some storms here last night around 8:30 but no threat of anything dangerous like tornadoes. I had to shut off the computer for a bit :(.

JenRN 03-30-2003 09:30 AM

Yeah We had 75 degree weather yesterday, now it is snowing!! How weird!!!:eye:

Dogstar 03-30-2003 01:27 PM

I know, Jen, it stinks. It was 69 yesterday and today we're getting sleet and snow. UGH. Some othe places north and west of Philly may get up to 6 inches of snow. I'm sooooo done with it already. I'm glad to hear you survived the twisters. I'm with you, I like storms, too, but tornadoes are just plain scary. When we were in Fort Wayne for the Creed show, there were tornadoes the day of the concert that touched down about 30 miles from us. Too freaky. I have only seen the damage from one tornado in the 90s that ripped through a town in western Massachusetts. It was really nasty. The power of those storms is amazing.

Siana 03-30-2003 03:45 PM

i can't wait to meet my friend who's coming back from Holland!!!

hayley 03-30-2003 07:51 PM

I can't wait for after school :P :razz:

TeriB19 03-30-2003 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
When we were in Fort Wayne for the Creed show, there were tornadoes the day of the concert that touched down about 30 miles from us.  Too freaky.

Dogstar, remember they brought us all inside when the weather turned bad, then when that crack of thunder hit and all the lights went out, Chad SCREAMED like a lunatic and freaked the entire room out!! That was a riot!! I was scared, for one minute, that the show wouldn't go on.

Dogstar 03-30-2003 09:30 PM

YES, I would have included all that but my post was already so long :lol:. Chad was a trip!