CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   High School class rings (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6848)

Mr. Prophet Man 06-10-2004 08:05 PM

High School class rings

I'm thinking of buying one online since I did not get mine. Does anyone have a class ring? Can you describe it (stone choice, metal choice, personalization, etc)

PaulMcCoygirl 06-10-2004 08:30 PM

I have a class ring. I got it in white gold with a blue cut stone. On the side it has the school emblem and my volleyball number. On the inside it has my initials.

Leader of Men 06-10-2004 11:55 PM

I wouldn't have ever worn... or even looked at mine, so I didn't get one.

Higher_Desire 06-11-2004 01:37 AM

I got one. It's silver, with a textured band, round (sunburst) cut Sapphire (my birth stone), and a KHS shield. On one side it has an owl (my school mascot), and the other side has a cool looking 2002 and my name over it.

H-D :pimp:

Mulletman 06-11-2004 10:55 AM

I got mine and I love it! There are many good and bad things that went on in high school but when I look at that ring, I just cannot stop but think of all the good times. I havent ordered my college ring yet, I should start looking into it soon and saving. I went with the traditional series, my class ring is 14K yellow gold [yea i know, blingin!] with a round cut saphire. Around the jewel is the school's name and our city. On one side is the school mascot with my graduating year on it. The other side is the football emblem with my first name, number and position. Inside is my full name. I chose the saphire because my birthday is in april and my stone is a diamond - and there is no way in am putting a diamond or a big white clear rock on it. Despite its helfy price tag, I love it and wouldnt trade it or give it up. Due to the size of my fingers this ring is huge and heavy! All my friends say it looks like a cock ring [pardon my french]. Every girl I've known has been able to place thier rings inside mine and still have enough room in there.

Anyway I'm going to take a picture and post it later on. Right now its swimming in the magical blue solvent. After its all nice and purty I'll post it.

Dogstar 06-11-2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

All my friends say it looks like a cock ring [pardon my french].

LMFAO!

I still have my class ring, though I don't wear it anymore. But Mullet's right, it really brings back mostly good memories and even the bad ones. Still, it makes you realize how far you've come as a person. I drag it out every now and then just to look at it. It's part of my history and I'll always keep it. Mine's gold with a blue stone and it has my initials in it. :D

Mr. Prophet Man 06-11-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I got mine and I love it! There are many good and bad things that went on in high school but when I look at that ring, I just cannot stop but think of all the good times. I havent ordered my college ring yet, I should start looking into it soon and saving. I went with the traditional series, my class ring is 14K yellow gold [yea i know, blingin!] with a round cut saphire. Around the jewel is the school's name and our city. On one side is the school mascot with my graduating year on it. The other side is the football emblem with my first name, number and position. Inside is my full name. I chose the saphire because my birthday is in april and my stone is a diamond - and there is no way in am putting a diamond or a big white clear rock on it. Despite its helfy price tag, I love it and wouldnt trade it or give it up. Due to the size of my fingers this ring is huge and heavy! All my friends say it looks like a cock ring [pardon my french]. Every girl I've known has been able to place thier rings inside mine and still have enough room in there.

Anyway I'm going to take a picture and post it later on. Right now its swimming in the magical blue solvent. After its all nice and purty I'll post it.

very nice, yeah post it here... that's one hell of a ring man

Mulletman 06-11-2004 12:46 PM

Alright here are pictures of the ring. Six different pictures; First three are just different angles of the ring. The last three are size comparisons.

Different angels
- Front View
- Side View
- Size View

Size comparisons
- Size 01
- Size 02
- Size 03

Thats my ring, the ring, one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie... yea that ring. Sorry no cock, or atleast not without dinner first. ;)

Dogstar 06-11-2004 01:38 PM

Yep, that's one big-ass ring! Very nice, Mulletman.

Mulletman 06-11-2004 02:10 PM

Yup!

The one thing that is not in the picture is my full name that inscribed underneath the ring. I couldnt get a decent picture of it.

Dogstar 06-11-2004 02:20 PM

I like that it has your name on the side. We didn't have that option back in the olden days ;)

Mulletman 06-11-2004 02:21 PM

heh :)