CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CSI - New York!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6061)

benkenobi 03-12-2004 02:22 PM

CSI - New York!!!

I thought I would make this thread since I know there are a lot of fans of the ever growing CSI series... (including myself)

Later this May an episode of CSI: Miami will spin off the new cast of the brand new CSI: New York. Producers are in talks if the show should actually be shot in New York or in LA (like CSI and Miami). Though, they would really want it to be shot in NY. The show stars Gary Sinise (Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump) and Vanessa Ferlito (shortly appeared in "24"). Unlike its predecessors, "New York" will focus on the lives of two main characters, a man and a woman who work together as investigators, instead of a large ensemble cast. :D

By the way, CBS is very much aware of how in the past spin-off shows have "watered" down the original franchise, but producers have assured that they wouldn't let it ever come to that.

HoundDog 03-12-2004 03:27 PM

What's CSI? :confused:

RMadd 03-12-2004 03:55 PM

"Crime Scene Investigation"... a TV show about crime scene investigators... it's pretty good (though i haven't watched much in the past 6 mos or so)... seems like they're going a bit overboard w/ all these varying "franchises" of CSI

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:13 PM

Well, I'm guessing because NBC did it with Law and Order they can do it with CSI. It's a good show and I do watch it occassionally. Mostly just the reruns on SPIKE. I don't care for CSI: Miami because I HATE David Caruso. :vomit: I'm interested to see if the CSI: NY will be good. I love Gary Sinise.

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 04:46 PM

I don't think I've ever watched CSI :confused:

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-12-2004 04:47 PM

It's a good show Julie.

Bridge of Clay 03-12-2004 06:58 PM

CSI is the best show ever! I love it since the beginning!

Although the cast from CSI: Miami is not as good as the original one. It's horrible when David Caruso tries to be sarcastic. Grissom is way better and funnier! :)

Sheila63 03-12-2004 07:14 PM

I've been a CSI fan pretty much since day one myself. I've got to admit, I like the original CSI better than CSI Miami. I really enjoy all of the actors on the original series and I look forward to checking the New York one out too. Thanks for the info, Ben.:D

luvscott4ever 03-12-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, I'm guessing because NBC did it with Law and Order they can do it with CSI. It's a good show and I do watch it occassionally. Mostly just the reruns on SPIKE. I don't care for CSI: Miami because I HATE David Caruso. :vomit: I'm interested to see if the CSI: NY will be good. I love Gary Sinise.

Kris, you took the words right out of my mouth!! I love CSI, the original, but don't like Miami, I too, cannot STAND David Caruso and I do like Gary Sinise as well!! I guess I just like the cast of the Vegas one so much, that I didn't like the ones on Miami, have never watched that one, but faithfully watch the Vegas one....PS: yet again, love your avatar!! YUMMMMYYY!!! :D

luvscott4ever 03-12-2004 08:41 PM

Hey Kris, I don't have that picture of Maynard (your current avi) could you send it to me?? I'd love to have it!! I'm always looking for pics of my favorite guys!! ;)

TeriB19 03-12-2004 10:42 PM

Ditto on the Vegas CSI vs. the Miami CSI. Love Vegas, don't care for Miami CSI. I am not a big David Caruso fan, his ego is a little too big for my taste. However I LOVE Gary Sinise, and would look forward to seeing him in a NY version.

RMadd 03-12-2004 11:41 PM

I've never actually watched Miami... only the original... I doubt I'll watch NY, unless it's that much better than Vegas.

Shadow 03-14-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Ditto on the Vegas CSI vs. the Miami CSI. Love Vegas, don't care for Miami CSI. I am not a big David Caruso fan, his ego is a little too big for my taste. However I LOVE Gary Sinise, and would look forward to seeing him in a NY version.

I feel the same way Teri. I tried to watch Miami, but just could not get into it. I liked it when Crockett and Tubbs where down in Miami :D (LOL). CSI is one of my favorite shows. I like Gary Sinise a lot so I will definetly give New York a chance. Although, I don't think I would like it if they were to film it in LA. There is a big difference between LA and New York.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-15-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
Hey Kris, I don't have that picture of Maynard (your current avi) could you send it to me?? I'd love to have it!! I'm always looking for pics of my favorite guys!! ;)

No problem Karen. I believe I have your e-mail! I have a cuple of pics that I'll send even if you may already have them!!! Love you avie to BTW!!

The Vegas CSI is the shit! I'm not a major fan of the red head(Can't think of her name) but I can watch her. David Caruso is just :vomit: to painful to watch!! GOD, I hate that man!!!!!!

Mulletman 03-16-2004 11:13 AM

They can keep Miami for all I care. I saw one show before the rapid attack of spin offs and I didnt like it.

Coming Soon : CSI - The RIAA Files