CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

WeatheredWoman 01-22-2004 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
lol didn't she mean her Creed Feed anniversary?

Ehhmmm.. that was what I meant Hayley! But Kris was also saying that last year wasn't that good for them both... so I added a wellmeant wish to it :D

But I agree that when you read it, it reads like a wedding-anniversary or something like that! :eek:

JenRN 01-22-2004 11:00 PM

I can't believe I have been walking around with pneumonia for 2 weeks, what a dork. And I wondered why I was so damn run down. Gee I need someone to nurse me :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 11:03 PM

Yikes Jen :eek:
That sucks girl :(

TeriB19 01-22-2004 11:12 PM

Sorry to hear that Jen, you need to take some time for yourself!!

And Kris, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :thewave:. We're so glad to have you here!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 11:12 PM

I'm going to bed :) I'm real tired :thud:

hayley 01-22-2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Ehhmmm.. that was what I meant Hayley! But Kris was also saying that last year wasn't that good for them both... so I added a wellmeant wish to it :D

But I agree that when you read it, it reads like a wedding-anniversary or something like that! :eek:

Oh, sorry, hah. And yeah it did look like you were wishing Kris and Steve a Happy Anniversary! :laugh: Sorry about that. :)

Jen, that's scary, :( Take care of yoruself and hope you feel better soon!

creedlover16 01-23-2004 12:55 PM

one of my thoughts!

Led Zeppelin is 1 good a**-kicking band, specially the american graffetti album! :hippy:

GeeK_2004 01-23-2004 01:22 PM

I need to go call my momma.....

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-23-2004 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I can't believe I have been walking around with pneumonia for 2 weeks, what a dork. And I wondered why I was so damn run down. Gee I need someone to nurse me :(

You are not a dork but please take care of yourself! Steve says he is on his way and will nurse you back to health! You can borrow him for awhile he's really good when it comes to taking care of people! :hugs:

Thanks again guys for being such a wonderful group of peeps! I love you all! :hugs:

marlsy 01-23-2004 03:38 PM

geez Jen, slow down and take some time out and heal girl!!! Really, take it easy and get some rest!! :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 01-23-2004 06:32 PM

We have an ice storm coming tomorrow night :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 01-23-2004 08:10 PM

Gotta go! We are actually leaving the house :cool: :D

Be back later :)

Sheila63 01-23-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN

Jen, Kris is right, you're not a dork. You just need to take some time for yourself so you can feel better. :hugs: I hope you have some time to rest over the next few days.

Julie, take it easy in that ice storm. :eek:

JenRN 01-23-2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
You are not a dork but please take care of yourself! Steve says he is on his way and will nurse you back to health! You can borrow him for awhile he's really good when it comes to taking care of people! :hugs:

Thanks again guys for being such a wonderful group of peeps! I love you all! :hugs:

Send Steve on his way! :D It sucks being alone and sick all the time. I think my body is saying "STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!" :eek: I was so sick last week here at home I passed out in the hall. I awakened to 2 fat cats staring me in the face. LOL!

JulieCitySlicker 01-23-2004 10:11 PM

Yikes Jen :eek: :D
That would be very strange waking up and seeing cats :)

I hope you feel better soon :hugs: